Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Federal Government To Be Monitoring Our Calls? How True. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Federal Government To Be Monitoring Our Calls? How True. (1484 Views)

How True Is Dis Deal On Jumia / Facebook Spies On Our Calls And Sms Data Heres How To Check Yours And Download / Nigerian Awake Someone Somewhere Is Monitoring Your Calls. Photo Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government To Be Monitoring Our Calls? How True. by akpakoboy: 7:57am On Apr 11, 2017
Someone just sent me this on whatsapp. How true is it?

Ministry of Interior Regulation

From tomorrow onwards there are new communication regulations.
All calls are recorded
All phone call recordings saved
Whatsapp is monitored
Twitter is monitored
Facebook is monitored
All social media and forums are monitored

Inform those who do not know.
Your devices are connected to ministry systems.
Take care not to send unnecessary messages.
Inform your children about this and to take care.

I don't want to believe this.
Re: Federal Government To Be Monitoring Our Calls? How True. by LionDeLeo: 8:00am On Apr 11, 2017
Very necessary.
Re: Federal Government To Be Monitoring Our Calls? How True. by MrBONE2(m): 8:38am On Apr 11, 2017
Am very proud that cos this we enable all BONEBEING to go back to our ANCIENT MODE OF COMMUNICATION grin since they re high anti-snoopious in nature grin Proudly African grin grin Gyarbonka

Re: Federal Government To Be Monitoring Our Calls? How True. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
I don't believe this. But if its true wat has our calls and chats gat to do with Federal Government? How can this be possible?
Instead of them to be planning on how to make our country better and to be like other countries their own is to be monitoring calls, chats,.. I pity this government shn... Well there's nothing that is under the sun if this is true before evening we shall all hear and see the out come.

(1) (Reply)

9mobile Is Now OK. / Any Body Using Camon Cx. / How Do I Upgrade My Infinix HOT4PRO To 7.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.