Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Advise For Efe #bbnaija” — By Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Advise For Efe #bbnaija” — By Reno Omokri (857 Views)

Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri / The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri / “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise For Efe #bbnaija” — By Reno Omokri by emmanuel596(m): 8:04am On Apr 11, 2017
Reno Omokri has some word of advise for the Winner of Big Brother Naija See Gobbe, 2017, Efe..

According to Reno, Based on Logistics, the time will come for him to settle down.. Reno advised he picks a prayerful woman because no matter how beautiful a wife is, her beauty can’t help him deal with tough times.

Read Below;

Advice For Efe #BBNaija2017

‘A few months ago Efe was a nobody. Today, he is the most popular Nigerian. Believe in yourself even if nobody believes in you. And very importantly, don’t wait until you are successful before dressing for success.

‘Don’t wait until you are broke before you start managing your money. And Efe, now that you are rich and famous, when the time comes, marry a prayerful wife because no matter how beautiful a wife is, her beauty can’t help you deal with tough times when they come, and believe me, they will come,’ he wrote.

http://ogashub.com.ng/advise-for-efe-bbnaija-by-reno-omokri/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise For Efe #bbnaija” — By Reno Omokri by Anikriz: 8:07am On Apr 11, 2017
Based on logistics, he already knows what to do with his money..... wink

1 Like

Re: Advise For Efe #bbnaija” — By Reno Omokri by LAFO: 8:09am On Apr 11, 2017
Based on logistics,
Thank you Sir Reno

Re: Advise For Efe #bbnaija” — By Reno Omokri by Mologi(m): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2017
okpokiri has spoken.....

But the minute you start minding you business, then will I see the credibility of your advise.
Re: Advise For Efe #bbnaija” — By Reno Omokri by LarryBeryl(m): 8:25am On Apr 11, 2017
This is another one

Re: Advise For Efe #bbnaija” — By Reno Omokri by Synord(m): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2017
He should use the money for naijabet..Akinalabi fit make am ambassador
Re: Advise For Efe #bbnaija” — By Reno Omokri by kowema(f): 10:04am On Apr 11, 2017
Personally I consider Efe to be the most discipline Male in BBN House 2017.
Reasons:

1) He stuck to one woman from day 1. His interest had always been on Marvis and he didn't stammer or change it even when it was obvious wasn't interested

2) Efe suffered a lot of teasing from Marvis, from lips bitting to all the kissing and smooching and all dat. She literally pushed his Libido to the wall yet he never pushed her beyond wat she wanted. Only a real and disciplined man can survive such torture.

3)Efe is focused, He choose Marvis not for beauty but for her person, her determination and intelligence.
Marvis has a Commercial bus on the road worth about 700k. She bought it with her money and when Efe heard dat, he fell more for her.

4).Efe is loyal and values friendship. I'm sure this is self explanatory.

Efe is a real man!

1 Like

Re: Advise For Efe #bbnaija” — By Reno Omokri by greatgod2012(f): 10:40am On Apr 11, 2017
Mologi:
okpokiri has spoken.....

But the minute you start minding you business, then will I see the credibility of your advise.

If each and everyone of us is minding his/her business, no one will be on NL, not even on any social medium!

Let's learn to appreciate good advice when we see one, there's nothing bad in the advice Reno gave to Efe!
Re: Advise For Efe #bbnaija” — By Reno Omokri by greatgod2012(f): 10:42am On Apr 11, 2017
LarryBeryl:
This is another one

I'm sure Efe can't be that stupeeed!

Except if he's being followed from his village....... Lol.......

1 Like

Re: Advise For Efe #bbnaija” — By Reno Omokri by kingivie: 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
A real man advice.
Re: Advise For Efe #bbnaija” — By Reno Omokri by Igboesika: 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
Efe watch your back too cos enemies full everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

16 Years Of PDP Vs 9 Months Of APC Memory / Habibat Lawan Takes Over From Babachir Lawal As Acting SGF. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.