Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D (4437 Views)

What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? / I Get Paid Every Week By Piggy Save Investment Scheme On Genexpayments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by Joe50(m): 8:06am On Apr 11, 2017
we have been fighting about this site just to make sure people don't get scammed, in the end, people have tried them and confirmed it as genuine.

no more war between me and this site. buy/sell to them at ur own risk. thank you.
peace out.
Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by Nlevel(m): 10:05am On Apr 11, 2017
Big lies!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by Zealoy(m): 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
I was saying the same thing too that the site looks like fraud but I decide to try them out today I sell to them n within minutes my account was credited for now they are legit

2 Likes

Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by Ay04z(m): 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
Joe50:
i just check the site and browse all the features, perhaps, nothing convince me than a fraudster who loose money tryna get back from innocent Nigerians.

buy and sell to reliable people.
peace out.
dis why 9ja will Neva grow....u have not trade with dem and u kom online to create a thread DAT it a fraud...genexpayment is real and reliable don't mind mind the mumu o.p.

1 Like

Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by deleo16(m): 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
Very funny why judge when they haven't scam you u judge base on logistic design abi
Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by NAMESABI(m): 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
By mere looking at the site you have condemned them? I have tried them out and they delivered. So far, genexpayments.online is reliable.
Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by OrigamiIII: 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
Joe50:
i just check the site and browse all the features, perhaps, nothing convince me than a fraudster who loose money tryna get back from innocent Nigerians.

peace out.

Good God!!!!!
You haven't traded with us and you created this post? Whyyyyyy? We represent GeneX here in Nigeria and here you are running the firm down. A users forum was created to take up any users complain and you come around here to run down our reputation. We haven't collected your money and you have not even traded with us yet. God in heaven sees this thing you have just done without us doing you anything. If you're loosing business due to our transparency and speed of service delivery, there is enough room for everybody. A fraud site you call us with the bank account fully displayed for everyone to see? No no no. We have developed a community of bitcoin users and pursuing a federal bill to protect all cryptocurrency lovers in this country, we are doing our best to erase fraud but you come here to malign us. What have we done to you. This is the beginning of your downfall.

1 Like

Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by OrigamiIII: 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
Keep doiing your best to run us down but one thing is certain God will keep giving us the glory because we did you no wrong. If its luno from south africa you will surely trust them. But this is in your own country and all you do is pull it down. The more you do this the more we become popular. Over N5m is transacted daily straight to multiple accounts in naira and btc for the past 30-days. Let one person or half a person come out that we have taken their funds or failed to conclude a transaction within minutes. We need just only one person with proofs. Whatever you have set out to achieve God will give you a response.
Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by OrigamiIII: 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
Joe50:

peace out.

Ok!!!! So you a fraud seller of bitcoins. I just checked your profile. Nairalanders can you imagine this? This is the beginning of your failure. You shall diminish and we shall increase. We have decided to eliminate fraudsters like you from the system to enable the cryptocurrency bill sail through without opposition. Keep selling no one is disturbing your business. Infact, we re marching progressively. The profits may not be much but it comes in trickles. Its okay.
Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by cryptmandate: 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
Zealoy:
I was saying the same thing too that the site looks like fraud but I decide to try them out today I sell to them n within minutes my account was credited for now they are legit

Thanks Zealoy. Lets leave him to God.
Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by Opinedecandid(m): 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
Joe50:

peace out.

Thanks for publicising the site.

Keep running your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by nnachukz(m): 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
Joe50:

peace out.
You just checked a site but haven't transacted a kobo or anything with them.
How people easily say unverified evil against another but expect God to bless their business is amazing.
The best and wisest thing to do should have been to be sure of your accusations before coming online to run others down.
If you continue this way, you may land yourself in a big trouble that will last in your entire life time.
For your information,
I HAVE TRANSACTED AND KEEP TRANSACTING WITH THAT COMPANY. I HAVE NEVER LOST A DIME TRADING WITH THEM. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY ONLINE AS YOU ARE NOT ENTIRELY HIDDEN

2 Likes

Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by cryptmandate: 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
OrigamiIII:

Ok!!!! So you a fraud seller of bitcoins. I just checked your profile. Nairaland can you imagine this? This is the beginning of your failure. You shall diminish and we shall increase. We have decided to eliminate fraudsters like you from the system to enable the cryptocurrency sail through without opposition. Keep selling no one is disturbing your business. Infact,we re marching progressively. The profits may not be much but it comes in trickles. Its okay.
You see!!. He sells bitcoin and the only way is to displace GeneX by engaging in character assassination. You have failed.
Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by nnachukz(m): 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
Joe50:

peace out.
Here on nairaland, you can get many that have traded with them and all will surely have good report about their efficiency and reliability.
So go get your fact and not baseless suspicion.
It is not even as if you have any thing to trade with the company.

1 Like

Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by OrigamiIII: 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
Thanks everyone. This has made us to be more resolute and stronger. May God bless us all. Your funds will never stay with GeneX a minute more once the network confirms it. You will all progress dealing in bitcoin in truth and in honesty but scammers will diminish and fade out.
Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by nnachukz(m): 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
I challenge anyone who has ever lost any money with genexpayments. online to come up with variable evidence. If none the originator of this malicious post will never have any successful business in life.
The natural law of give and take will always visit him with failure in life henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by OrigamiIII: 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
Zealoy:

Thanks Zealoy. With intelligence, integrity and truthfulness a man can attain unto great heights. It is only a hopeless scammer that has lost faith in the ability of his god to bless him that will do all he can with tricks to steal another man's blessing.
Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by OrigamiIII: 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
GeneXpayments pays daily. Night and Day including weekends to any amount within minutes. The mission is to provide excellent service delivery at great speed. As we speak transactions are ongoing non-stop no excuse. We do not keep a wallet on site due to scammers and hackers. A sister company is already doing that. We are purely a payment inter-phase service provider.
Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by Promxy94(m): 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
Op the site u called a fraud,transacted my Bitcoin to naira successfully,even wen I had a problem with one of there staff on Nairaland, due to some controversies, the customer care help desk was rationally able to sort out my issue and my issue was resolved and I trade with them now successfully without any qualms.....
Genex services is good and I was paid btwn 20mins of sending my Bitcoin...

1 Like

Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by nnachukz(m): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
Promxy94:
Op the site u called a fraud,transacted my Bitcoin to naira successfully,even wen I had a problem with one of there staff on Nairaland, due to some controversies, the customer care help desk was rationally able to sort out my issue and my issue was resolved and I trade with them now successfully without any qualms.....
Genex services is good and I was paid btwn 20mins of sending my Bitcoin...
Thanks for sharing your experience with the company.
Most times those who are quick to call others names are in real sense what they accuse others of.

1 Like

Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by nnachukz(m): 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
My transaction with them was concluded and money transferred to my account within 7mins.
I was amazed at such speed.
I was still checking the bitcoin confirmation when I got an alert.

1 Like

Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by nnachukz(m): 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
Rumor doesn't take anyone far in life. So try the site/company on your own. Come here and share your testimony.

1 Like

Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by Joe50(m): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
OrigamiIII:

Good God!!!!!
You haven't traded with us and you created this post? Whyyyyyy? We represent GeneX here in Nigeria and here you are running the firm down. A users forum was created to take up any users complain and you come around here to run down our reputation. We haven't collected your money and you have not even traded with us yet. God in heaven sees this thing you have just without us doing you anything. If you're loosing business due to our transparency and speed of service delivery, there is enough room for everybody. A fraud site you call us with the bank account fully displayed for everyone to see? No no no. We have developed a community of bitcoin users and pursuing a federal bill to protect all cryptocurrency lovers in this country, we are doing our best to erase fraud but you come here to malign us. Who have we done to you. This is the beginning of your own fall.

my dear, i have come across many Nigerian site selling/buying bitcoin but end up scamming, if ur sure u dnt scam, then u state it clearly with a proof for everyone to see and not using many accounts to post. stop coursing, its very bad, just tell me ur not a scam,... dats all, but coursing, this shows that u are immature and unable to handle clients because you will always see people who will always provoke you when doing business. if u cannot control ur anger then please dnt go into business.

i do sell/buy bitcoin from people and some will say am reliable and will buy again, why some at first time will just say am a scammer because they want me to first send them bitcoin before they send me money which is not possible. thus, i will rather say, thank you and try another seller but not vent my anger and start coursing any customer who called me scam.

if ur a genuine seller/buyer then good for you. stop coursing customers because they annoyed u. too bad.
Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by Joe50(m): 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
cryptmandate:

You see!!. He sells bitcoin and the only way is to displace GeneX by engaging in character assassination. You have failed.

am not bringing ur site down, am only trying to help people to avoid being scammed because so many sites are not really into the business but to scam people.

yes i sell btc and even now still selling. but i don't really care if people here nigeria buy my btc because i have my btc ATM already and whenever i want cash i go to bank direct and withdraw my funds.

am a big time miner of zcash with my own machine setup build by myself and a full time trader. selling my coins and get fiat cash is never my problem anymore.

since everyone has confirmed ur site as a genuine so please i apologized for the wrong info.
stop coursing!!!
peace out.
Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by OrigamiIII: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
Joe50:

my dear, i have come across many Nigerian site selling/buying bitcoin but end up scamming, if ur sure u dnt scam, then u state it clearly with a proof for everyone to see and not using many accounts to post. stop coursing, its very bad, just tell me ur not a scam,... dats all, but coursing, this shows that u are immature and unable to handle clients because you will always see people who will always provoke you when doing business. if u cannot control ur anger then please dnt go into business.

i do sell/buy bitcoin from people and some will say am reliable and will buy again, why some at first time will just say am a scammer because they want me to first send them bitcoin before they send me money which is not possible. thus, i will rather say, thank you and try another seller but not vent my anger and start coursing any customer who called me scam.

if ur a genuine seller/buyer then good for you. stop coursing customers because they annoyed u. too bad.

Joe50, it is rather very unfortunate you don't know who i am, my status in life, my professional disposition and what i do for a living. All through life i have climbed the ladder of success through integrity and carefulness not to mess up my reputation. You visited the site and came here to create a bold topic saying "GeneXpayments online is a fraud site Stay clear or cry later". Do you know what that means? It means we that represents the company here in Nigeria are fraudsters. And do you know what that means? It means because of people like me involved and the entire staffs are fraud. Do you know the number of calls we received from all walks of live when you posted that rubbish. You cannot think because you are on net then you can hide. You cannot hide from people like us, because it happens to be my job to handle such. Preliminary intel has revealed your location. We know you have two phones (MTN and Glo) even if you throw them away the forensics are already tagged and we know how you have registered them. If you don't retract your statement and apologize then we will continue to press the intel. You cannot hide. We give you two hours to retract your posting otherwise findings and your secrets will be posted here for every nairalander to view. We have zero tolerance for fraudsters. We are professionals and we are equally children of God. So when we handed you over to God,His judgement is more definite than ours. When you got to the site, there is a live chat for customer care, a telephone number to call and a user's forum to use for you to get your information and verification rather you rushed here to run us down and you want us to handle it with corporate levity. We have traded more than N150m since active operations commenced 30-days ago. How come not even one person could affirm your assertions with proves. A lot of your ilk, have approached us that they sell bitcoin and we encouraged them. We even asked them to come on board to develop a collaboration because its the cryptocurrency family. Thats the cause we champion. Any exchange world wide that venture make the mistake of failing to remit users fund will go down and never rise again. Our stake in the bitcoin project is too high for such a risk to be permitted. Worst still,Joe5,we never took your money, you never transacted a dime with us but you did us this injustice. I leave that to God. Do you know how customers are handled at GeneX? Staff have been trained to handle them with efficiency and professionalism. Calls are made to any user whose fund is being delayed by blockchain confirmation to let them understand whats going on. Today we have two of such cases. If we don't South Africans will come here and offer us such services then take the profits to their country. What happen to you and i? Cash crunch and struggling economy. When you see other cryptocurrency users, embrace them like a family don't run them down and don't scam anyone because we will get you if reported.

1 Like

Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by OrigamiIII: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
Joe50:

am not bringing ur site down, am only trying to help people to avoid being scammed because so many sites are not really into the business but to scam people.

yes i sell btc and even now still selling. but i don't really care if people here nigeria buy my btc because i have my btc ATM already and whenever i want cash i go to bank direct and withdraw my funds.

am a big time miner of zcash with my own machine setup build by myself and a full time trader. selling my coins and get fiat cash is never my problem anymore.

since everyone has confirmed ur site as a genuine so please i apologized for the wrong info.
stop coursing!!!
peace out.

Thats alright.
Don't you know a time will come when a national association will be formed.
The site is highly secured regardless of its simplicity. The company management is thinking very hard on rolling out credit card platform on the site. Security is being developed daily. We want to also encourage and fund bitcoin mining in Nigeria. And we want all crypto lovers to come together under enabling laws as one family. You might offend me today but tomorrow we can be friends.
I never saw your apologies before my previous post.
Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by Joe50(m): 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
OrigamiIII:

[b]Joe50, it is rather very unfortunate you don't know who i am, my status in life, my professional disposition and what i do for a living. All through life i have climbed the ladder of success through integrity and carefulness not to mess up my reputation. You visited the site and came here to create a bold topic saying "GeneXpayments online is a fraud site Stay clear or cry later". Do you know what that means? It means we that represents the company here in Nigeria are fraudsters. And do you know what that means? It means because of people like me involved and the entire staffs are fraud. Do you know the number of calls we received from all walks of live when you posted that rubbish. You cannot think because you are on net then you can hide. You cannot hide from people like us, because it happens to be my job to handle such. Preliminary intel has revealed your location. We know you have two phones (MTN and Glo) even if you throw them away the forensics are already tagged and we know how you have registered them. If you don't retract your statement and apologize then we will continue to press the intel. You cannot hide. We give you two hours to retract your posting otherwise findings and your secrets will be posted here for every nairalander to view. We have zero tolerance for fraudsters. [/b]We are professional and we are equally children of God. So when we handed you over to God,His judgement is more definite than ours. When you got to the site, there is a live chat for customer care, a telephone number to call and a user's forum to use for you to get your information and verification rather you rushed here to run us down and you want us to handle it with corporate levity. We have traded more than N150m since active operations commenced 30-days ago. How come not even one person could affirm your assertions with proves. A lot of your ilk, have approached us that they sell bitcoin and we encouraged them. We even asked them to come on board to develop a collaboration because its the cryptocurrency family. Thats the cause we champion. Any exchange world wide that venture make the mistake of failing to remit users fund will go down and never rise again. Our stake in the bitcoin project is too high for such a risk to be permitted. Worst still,Joe5,we never took your money, you never transacted a dime with us but you did us this injustice. I leave that to God. Do you know how customers are handled at GeneX? Staff have been trained to handle them with efficiency and professionalism. Calls are made to any user whose fund is being delayed by blockchain confirmation to let them understand whats going on. Today we have two of such cases. If we don't South Africans will come here and offer us such services then take the profits to their country. What happen to you and i? Cash crunch and struggling economy. When you see other cryptocurrency users, embrace them like a family don't run them down and don't scam anyone because we will get you if reported.

trash

1 Like

Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by Joe50(m): 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
OrigamiIII:

Thats alright.
Don't you know a time will come when a national association will be formed.
The site is highly secured regardless of its simplicity. The company management is thinking very hard on rolling out credit card platform on the site. Security is being developed daily. We want to also encourage and fund bitcoin mining in Nigeria. And we want all crypto lovers to come together under enabling laws as one family. You might offend me today but tomorrow we can be friends.
I never saw your apologies before my previous post.

now war is over!!! angry

Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by OrigamiIII: 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
Joe50:

now war is over!!! angry

No problem its alright. All the best. The deeds we do shall speak for us.
Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by southprince(m): 3:01am On Apr 16, 2017
How long is the verification process? And what is the limit per month after verification?
Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by southprince(m): 3:02am On Apr 16, 2017
How long is the verification process? And what is the limit per month after verification?
OrigamiIII:

No problem its alright. All the best. The deeds we do shall speak for us.
Re: Genexpayments.online and Joe50 - war over ;D by cryptmandate: 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
southprince:

Verification process at GeneXpayments is 48hours once your documents are in order.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ABR Exchange Ltd Is A Scam / Has GTB Declared Share Bonus & Dividends For 2011 Ending? / How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.