Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Looking For Big Battery Life? Think Ulefone Power 2 , Read Full Specification - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Looking For Big Battery Life? Think Ulefone Power 2 , Read Full Specification (1789 Views)

Tecno Spark Power 2 With 7-inch Display And 6,000mah Battery Arrives / Xiaomi MI Pad 4 Officially Launched With 6,000mah Battery - Full Specification / Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Big Battery Life? Think Ulefone Power 2 , Read Full Specification by Codedboy95(m): 8:23am On Apr 11, 2017
Ulefone is a not too popular brand but trust me they make Good phones, at least i can say of the Ulefone Power, i have a friend who has been using it for over a year now and he never encountered any major problem, the only problem he ever had was with the battery which got dead and this was his fault in some way because of the way he used it, he is a heavy user and always charge and use. He got a replacement battery from aliexpress and since then hasn't encountered any other problem, I believe Ulefone must have worked more on the battery life in this newer model.

If you are in the market for a new, super affordable, and good performing smartphone, then one option which should be on your radar is the Ulefone Power 2. This is one of the latest smartphones from Ulefone and only very recently became available to buy. While there are a number of aspects to focus on, the biggest selling point on offer here is the price. As in spite of coming with some fairly impressive specs, the Ulefone Power 2 is available to buy at only $179.99.

However, if you want to literally save a couple more dollars, then GearBest currently has the Ulefone Power 2 on sale for only $177.99 – with of course, free shipping.

While the price is the motivational selling point with the Ulefone Power 2, make no mistake, this phone does pack in the specs for the price. However, the most impressive feature on offer is the battery life as the Ulefone Power 2 lives up to its namesake by coming equipped with a 6,050 mAh battery. A capacity that is almost double what you will find on most of the current crop of flagship smartphones.

Making this an ideal option not just for those looking for an affordable smartphone, but also those looking for a smartphone which can easily make it through an average day’s usage, if not two days.

If you are interested in knowing what else you will get for the money, then the Ulefone Power 2 is a smartphone that comes loaded with a 5.5-inch display and employs the help of a 1920 x 1080 resolution. Inside, this is a device designed to be able to handle everything you throw at it, thanks to the inclusion of 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, and a MediaTek MTK6750T octa-core SoC (clocking at 1.5 GHz). If cameras are more your thing, then the Ulefone Power 2 comes packing a 16-megapixel rear camera, as well as a 13-megapixel front-facing camera. While additional features worth noting include a fingerprint sensor, the already-mentioned 6,050 mAh battery, fast charging support, and Android 7.0 (Nougat) out of the box. The Ulefone 2 is currently available in black, gold, and grey color options, and network compatibility is listed as 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, 3G: WCDMA 900/2100 MHz, and 4G: FDD-LTE 800/900/1800/2100/

Source: https://www.droid.ng/topic/110/ulefone-power-2-with-6050-mah-battery-read-full-specs-/
Re: Looking For Big Battery Life? Think Ulefone Power 2 , Read Full Specification by Ahmed0336(m): 8:31am On Apr 11, 2017
I don't have calculator how much in naira and can you kindly list other spec instead of concentrating on ba3. This epistle heavy me read aswear.
Re: Looking For Big Battery Life? Think Ulefone Power 2 , Read Full Specification by Codedboy95(m): 8:41am On Apr 11, 2017
Ahmed0336:
I don't have calculator how much in naira and can you kindly list other spec instead of concentrating on ba3. This epistle heavy me read aswear.
roughly 58,000naira, specs; 5.5-inch full hd display , 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, and a MediaTek MTK6750T octa-core SoC (clocking at 1.5 GHz). camera : 16mp rear camera, as well as a 13mp front-facing camera. also comes with a fingerprint sensor.. check the pictures i uploaded

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Big Battery Life? Think Ulefone Power 2 , Read Full Specification by ddjay: 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
u c ba,another Samsung home button copy cat.by the way, Samsung sef r nt happy about all ds copying thats y galaxy s8 doesn't have d home button

1 Like

Re: Looking For Big Battery Life? Think Ulefone Power 2 , Read Full Specification by OCTAVO: 1:38am On Apr 19, 2017
Codedboy95:
roughly 58,000naira, specs; 5.5-inch full hd display , 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, and a MediaTek MTK6750T octa-core SoC (clocking at 1.5 GHz). camera : 16mp rear camera, as well as a 13mp front-facing camera. also comes with a fingerprint sensor.. check the pictures i uploaded
Do you use the device? Is it 4G enabled?
Re: Looking For Big Battery Life? Think Ulefone Power 2 , Read Full Specification by toluwanimi07(m): 2:23am On Apr 19, 2017
Me i prefer quiktel k6000plus dope device

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Big Battery Life? Think Ulefone Power 2 , Read Full Specification by henry007(m): 3:00am On Apr 19, 2017
Think L9 plus....see up close and personal video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niu4KA5IWz8?a
Re: Looking For Big Battery Life? Think Ulefone Power 2 , Read Full Specification by Codedboy95(m): 7:36am On Apr 19, 2017
OCTAVO:

Do you use the device? Is it 4G enabled?
no i don't. yes it comes with 4g enabled.. The available bands is what i don't know
Re: Looking For Big Battery Life? Think Ulefone Power 2 , Read Full Specification by ddjay: 7:43am On Apr 19, 2017
Codedboy95:
please, if shipping is free,dat mins it will come to lagos at no cost.abeg help with answer
Re: Looking For Big Battery Life? Think Ulefone Power 2 , Read Full Specification by Codedboy95(m): 8:27am On Apr 19, 2017
ddjay:

please, if shipping is free,dat mins it will come to lagos at no cost.abeg help with answer
yes it will,
Re: Looking For Big Battery Life? Think Ulefone Power 2 , Read Full Specification by OCTAVO: 10:14am On Apr 19, 2017
Codedboy95:
no i don't. yes it comes with 4g enabled.. The available bands is what i don't know
This is what I saw as 4G bands - 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MH.

Do you think it will work in Nigeria?
Re: Looking For Big Battery Life? Think Ulefone Power 2 , Read Full Specification by Codedboy95(m): 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
OCTAVO:

This is what I saw as 4G bands - 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MH.

Do you think it will work in Nigeria?
mtn Etisalat ntel will work on it..
Re: Looking For Big Battery Life? Think Ulefone Power 2 , Read Full Specification by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
Two words - Don't buy..!
Re: Looking For Big Battery Life? Think Ulefone Power 2 , Read Full Specification by Codedboy95(m): 6:47am On Apr 20, 2017
selfmadeOLX:
Two words - Don't buy..!
Why?
Re: Looking For Big Battery Life? Think Ulefone Power 2 , Read Full Specification by Chikebrain: 7:09am On Apr 20, 2017
selfmadeOLX:
Two words - Don't buy..!
Why if i may ask
Re: Looking For Big Battery Life? Think Ulefone Power 2 , Read Full Specification by humblesteve(m): 7:12am On Apr 20, 2017
Codedboy95:
Why?
Don't mind him. He wants to continue to sell the crap they use here... Soon Nigerians eye will open

I used xiaomi and I said nothing would ever make me buy Samsung. Expensive shit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For Big Battery Life? Think Ulefone Power 2 , Read Full Specification by OCTAVO: 10:28am On Apr 20, 2017
selfmadeOLX:
Two words - Don't buy..!

Why??

(1) (Reply)

Ok.. So This Dude Has Got To Be The Best Nigerian Tech Youtuber / Infinix Phones Ear Piece N Mouth Piece / �✈✳✅BRAND NEW IPHONE X 256GB 300k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.