Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

If You Were Efe, Will You Give Marvis Some Of Your N25 Million? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Were Efe, Will You Give Marvis Some Of Your N25 Million? (797 Views)

Efe: “I Am Worth More Than N25 Million Currently" / Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award / BBNaija 2018: Efe, Tboss, Marvis, Bisola & Other Ex-2017 Contestants Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Efe, Will You Give Marvis Some Of Your N25 Million? by peacettw: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2017
My husband and I were discussing this the other day and he declared that if he were Efe, he would give Marvis at least N1 million.

I replied that at best I will take Marvis out for lunch or dinner, discuss about our good times in the house but at the end of the day, won't give her a dime of my winnings.

My husband interpreted this as wickedness. I beg to differ.

So, what do you guys think? To give or not to give?
Re: If You Were Efe, Will You Give Marvis Some Of Your N25 Million? by Erngie(f): 9:39am On Apr 11, 2017
Say wetin Happen..It was just a game

1 Like

Re: If You Were Efe, Will You Give Marvis Some Of Your N25 Million? by talktonase(m): 9:43am On Apr 11, 2017
Kevin pam did same and today he is broke...

1 Like

Re: If You Were Efe, Will You Give Marvis Some Of Your N25 Million? by peacettw: 9:49am On Apr 11, 2017
talktonase:
Kevin pam did same and today he is broke...
LOL. Didn't know this, poor bloke
Re: If You Were Efe, Will You Give Marvis Some Of Your N25 Million? by GloriaNinja(f): 9:52am On Apr 11, 2017
THE ONE WHO WAS ASKED IF SHE WILL GIVE EFE A CHANCE AND SHE SAID "MAYBE ", MAY AMADIOHA STRIKE HER MAYBE MOUTH. IF IT WAS ME, I WON'T GIVE HER NADA

1 Like

Re: If You Were Efe, Will You Give Marvis Some Of Your N25 Million? by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 11, 2017
what happen btw dem in #bbn dat u think he shld gv her smth?
Re: If You Were Efe, Will You Give Marvis Some Of Your N25 Million? by peacettw: 10:04am On Apr 11, 2017
2kaybiel:
what happen btw dem in #bbn dat u think he shld gv her smth?
They were really close I think. I believe he really likes her
Re: If You Were Efe, Will You Give Marvis Some Of Your N25 Million? by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 11, 2017
peacettw:
They were really close I think. I believe he really likes her
wow! well, all the liking, loving, bj giving and all sorts ended in south africa in the house.
Re: If You Were Efe, Will You Give Marvis Some Of Your N25 Million? by ellahzy(f): 10:10am On Apr 11, 2017
he nor go try am oo..

person wey neva settle Sapele boys finish tongue
Re: If You Were Efe, Will You Give Marvis Some Of Your N25 Million? by peacettw: 10:18am On Apr 11, 2017
2kaybiel:
wow! well, all the liking, loving, bj giving and all sorts ended in south africa in the house.

Ouch
Re: If You Were Efe, Will You Give Marvis Some Of Your N25 Million? by peacettw: 10:19am On Apr 11, 2017
ellahzy:
he nor go try am oo..

person wey neva settle Sapele boys finish tongue

Hehehe. I must say I am glad I am not the only one thinking this way.
Re: If You Were Efe, Will You Give Marvis Some Of Your N25 Million? by Jimi23(m): 10:27am On Apr 11, 2017
I don't think Marvis loves him at all but I'd he is willing to play 2nd fiddle sha. Na him cup of tea be that.

(1) (Reply)

Hahahahah, Mr Ideal Nigeria 2017 Contestant Posted His Picture, Fans React / Colourful Photos From The Lagos State @50 Carnival / Is This Another Beef Between Wizkid And Davido? (see)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.