Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Young Man Stabbed To Death By Suspected Cultists In Odoakpu,anambra(photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Stabbed To Death By Suspected Cultists In Odoakpu,anambra(photo) (899 Views)

Young Man Killed By Avenging Cultists In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / 19-Year-Old girl Caught With Gun In Anambra (Photo) / Another IMSU Student Murdered By Suspected Cultists In Owerri. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Stabbed To Death By Suspected Cultists In Odoakpu,anambra(photo) by Calismart(m): 9:57am On Apr 11, 2017
A source has revealed in details how it happened.

Our source revealed he(Chukwudi,the
deceased) was with some friends on sunday
evening.

This incident happened at
Umuoji,odoakpu,Anambra state.
It was a place where they normal gather to play
football on sundays but they were not playing
football that very day.

An arguement ensued and one of them reached
for a bottle.

Our source revealed that some of them ran
away while a few and Chukwudi remained.
The boy stabbed Chukwudi and ran away but
none of them knew the boy that did the
stabbing.

Chukwudi was rushed to the hospital that
Sunday evening but he died at the early hours
of Monday morning.

R I P Chukwudi

http://www.storiesmagic.com/2017/04/young-man-stabbed-to-death-by-suspected.html?m=1

Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Suspected Cultists In Odoakpu,anambra(photo) by Angeleena(m): 9:59am On Apr 11, 2017
RIP,devil in human form,roaming about,looking for whom to devour... that's why I hate silly argument... coz you don't know who's demented.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Suspected Cultists In Odoakpu,anambra(photo) by Shelloween(m): 10:01am On Apr 11, 2017
Nawaoooooo o
Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Suspected Cultists In Odoakpu,anambra(photo) by Calismart(m): 10:05am On Apr 11, 2017
Angeleena:
RIP,devil in human form,roaming about,looking for whom to devour... that's why I hate silly argument... coz you don't know who's demented.

no be lie my sister
Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Suspected Cultists In Odoakpu,anambra(photo) by dhardline(m): 10:08am On Apr 11, 2017
The devil is really working overtime this period.

Don't be found sitting on the fence.. Choose ye this day whom your master will be.
R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Suspected Cultists In Odoakpu,anambra(photo) by Evergreen4(m): 10:28am On Apr 11, 2017
One of the reasons i like minding my business.

R. I .P to his soul
Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Suspected Cultists In Odoakpu,anambra(photo) by Abudu2000(m): 10:47am On Apr 11, 2017
mtcheew!!! useless bloggers, is that not the yahoo boy shot by sars, una mama if i click that link
Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Suspected Cultists In Odoakpu,anambra(photo) by zolapower: 10:51am On Apr 11, 2017
Angeleena:
u angellena ,I sent u an email
Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Suspected Cultists In Odoakpu,anambra(photo) by IamCeazer(m): 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
Dat niqqa is a cultist, believ me. *niqer marine*

1 Like

Re: Young Man Stabbed To Death By Suspected Cultists In Odoakpu,anambra(photo) by azimibraun: 5:01am On Apr 12, 2017
I disappear from scenes before they are blown out... I wrote this line as a hip hoper in 2005. Nw am grown and it's helped me tremendously. Some body pulls out a gun or a knife and goes buck wild why the helll am I going to be hanging around for? Run and stay alive or die and be called a fool.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Dies Mysteriously After Collecting A Car From Son In Kenya!. / See What Mob Did 2 Cucumber Seller Caught Spraying Urine On His Cucumbers In Imo / Man Kills Girlfriend Because She Shouted Ex's Name Twice During Sex !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.