Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) (16590 Views)

Every Community In Anambra To Get A Burial Ground As Gov. Obiano Signs A New Law / Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) / My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) by deomello: 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
Governor MOU don sign another MOU.

In the absence of nothing tangible to offer, sign endless and meaningless MOU.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) by Kingsley1000(m): 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
obiano is a scam ....very soon he will sign wenger not only mou'rinho

1 Like

Re: Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) by kniru: 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bitter mind....really

tz very obvious what and who you stand for, me i won't give u dat argument u seek...if you are smart enough you should understand what i wrote, You could read up on what i wrote again instead of posting pictures of the same commissioning with different headlines..

post=55472181:

Bitter mind, appreciate good things for goodies to come to you, envy and jealous towards others will all push your backwards.
How about google what Obiano commissioned

1 Like

Re: Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
Perceptor:
This man jst dey sign MOU dey go, when is he goin to sign RINHO
Coneheads with their wicked minds, that's why many of your tribes men are committing suicide.
You show your shapeless head when Gov Obiano sign MOU, and hide your ugly face when he commissions them. West land of wicked minds

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) by forexbinary: 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
Awesome development.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) by 3mmyz(m): 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
sammyj:
Misplaced priority when you have an airport located in Enugu. All this is building of airport by all this governors are jut means to stealing the state fund from the people!!! shocked tongue

I don't normally do this, but mehn, you've got no good intentions atal. speak for yourself
Re: Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) by OreMI22: 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
Chai.
Afonja will not like this tbread o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
deomello:
Governor MOU don sign another MOU.

In the absence of nothing tangible to offer, sign endless and meaningless MOU.
Better than those rogues in your region that indebted your generation and unborn yet nothing to show

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) by OnowuOra(m): 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
When the project is completed, am gonna relocate back to my home town Oraifite in Ekwusigo LGA of Anambra.
Re: Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) by deomello: 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
post=55473044:

Better than those rogues in your region that indebted your generation and unborn yet nothing to show

And Anambra don't have debts? You mind telling us what Obiano did with the N10 billion loan he collected?

Thank God Lagos and Osun have something on the ground to show for their debt apart from Delta which is the most indebted state in Nigeria with nothing to show.

Btw, I prefer borrowing for infrastructures to create jobs and further developments than useless and endless internet MOUs that creates nothing apart from clapping and shouting by our type on NL.

The joke is on you.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) by deomello: 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
OnowuOra:
When the project is completed, am gonna relocate back to my home town Oraifite in Ekwusigo LGA of Anambra.

MOU is not a project or contract, it's just talk.
Re: Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) by Godprotectigbo5(f): 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
deomello:

u will commit suicide soon...whether is MOU OR UOM Leave it for us face ur south weaste

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
deomello:

And Anambra don't have debts? You mind telling us what Obiano did with the N10 billion loan he collected?

Thank God Lagos and Osun have something on the ground to show for their debt apart from Delta which is the most indebted state in Nigeria with nothing to show,

Btw, I prefer borrowing for infrastructures to create jobs and further developments than useless and endless internet MOUs that creates nothing apart from clapping and shouting by our type on NL.

The joke is on you.
2017 report on states debt profiles, I hate when I'm discussing progressive states and you mention poverty stricken state Osun, I can see the effects of money he borrowed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) by Godprotectigbo5(f): 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
deomello:

u will commit suicide soon...whether is MOU OR UOM Leave it for us face ur south weaste

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) by Godprotectigbo5(f): 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
enemies of progress have entered

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) by deomello: 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
[s]
post=55473853:

2017 report on states debt profiles, I hate when I'm discussing progressive states and you mention poverty stricken state Osun, I can see the effects of money he borrowed
[/s]

Osun is a poverty state, but the same Osun commissions projects everyday instead of meaningless MOU in Anambra.

Osun state commissioned more projects than all the SE states combined.

Osun state is building their own airport with actual construction on the ground instead of meaningless internet MOU

Osun state's budget is N138 billion

Anmabra's budget is measly and meager N111 billion

So who is poor? Anambra.

Look in the mirror because the joke is on you.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) by berrystunn(m): 2:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
post=55472273:

Should repent grin grin

Amen

Will devil repent?
Re: Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) by Godprotectigbo5(f): 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
deomello:
[s][/s]

Osun is a poverty state, but the same Osun commissions projects everyday instead of meaningless MOU in Anambra.

Osun state is building their own airport with actual construction on the ground instead of meaningless internet MOU

So who is poor? Anambra.

guy carry ur osun and get out of here.....we dont care

children of hate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
deomello:
[s][/s]

I

So who is poor? Anambra.

Discussing you backward state Osun is a huge slap to Anambarians and great Igbo nation.
Go and deal with slowponk you elected as governor, and stop envying state better than yours in all ramifications, it will take Osun next world to be like Anambra state, fact grin
Go and read more about the rogue in Osun government house, Osun people never see better food na to build airport na witches go use the airport

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) by deomello: 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
[s]
Godprotectigbo5:

guy carry ur osun and get out of here.....we dont care

children of hate
[/s]

It's not by force to comment.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) by loopmongoat: 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
deomello:
[s][/s]

So who is poor? Anambra.

Bigot aresa is this your new monkier
It's been long since I stopped reading your bigot infested posts
Now over to your trash aren't you ashamed that your useless governor cannot pay workers and pensioners for over 21 months
Is it fair
What is the essence of jihadist aregbesolas white elephant projects if he can't look after the welfare of his citizens
Go and focus on your worthless state

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) by Perceptor(m): 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
post=55472605:

Coneheads with their wicked minds, that's why many of your tribes men are committing suicide.
You show your shapeless head when Gov Obiano sign MOU, and hide your ugly face when he commissions them. West land of wicked minds
Wake me up wen he signs MOURINHO

1 Like

Re: Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) by berrystunn(m): 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
sammyj:
And how will they get back their investment with profits when neighboring state also has the same facility Mr. Bookworm !!!! shocked shocked undecided

They don't have same facilities.. Neighboring state don't have any major market that control billions like main market and Nnewi auto parts market.

Anambra people travel a lot....
It's will attract lost of cargo flight and passenger flight

Every states need airport.
Is part of development...
Cargo airport is good because Anambra has the biggest international markets in West Africa. Do you know how many cargo that will be channel through the airport.

The Shopping mall it's another big investment and development. With too much profit.

Selling of Aviation oil it's another big investment.
other international plane can refuel in Anambra airport.

Open more door for investors...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) by NaWetinDey(m): 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
g4gerald:

Those pple are investors. U nid 2 understand the content of the MOU b4 u start commenting

You can use any English word you choose but you can convince me with where Nigerians - investors or not - are building in the west. Or you can show me which of such projects in Nigeria was carried out by Nigerians investors or are you saying we have none? FYI, I'm all joy with the project and have nothing against the project or the governor himself.
Re: Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) by deomello: 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
[s]
loopmongoat:

Now over to your trash aren't you ashamed that your useless governor cannot pay workers and pensioners for over 21 months
Is it fair
What is the essence of jihadist aregbesolas white elephant projects if he can't look after the welfare of his citizens
[/s]

Please stay with the discussion and I don't know where you get aresa from.

You and your brothers brought Osun into the discussion because Osun is always your defense and excuse for poor governance in your states.

Prove me wrong if you can or move on.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) by deomello: 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
post=55474971:

Discussing you backward state Osun is a huge slap to Anambarians and great Igbo nation.
Go and deal with slowponk you elected as governor, and stop envying state better than yours in all ramifications, it will take Osun next world to be like Anambra state, fact grin
Go and read more about the rogue in Osun government house, Osun people never see better food na to build airport na witches go use the airport

Your gibberish rant doesn't change the fact that Osun commissioned more projects than anambra and the whole of the SE combined.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) by loopmongoat: 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
deomello:
[s][/s]

Please stay with the discussion and I don't know where you get aresa from.

You and your brothers brought Osun into the discussion because Osun is always your defense and excuse for poor governance in your states.

Prove me wrong if you can or move on.
Bigot aresa stop denying who you are
Admit that Osun despite those white elephant projects is still as backward as Zamfara or Yobe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
loopmongoat:

Is it fair
Don't mind the E-goat, that was how he was busy hating Akwa Ibom during Akpabio, poor saddest from remote village that found himself online, there are so many psycho patients and wicked minds from west on social media, we need to place them where they belong.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) by obaino860: 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
deomello:

Your gibberish rant doesn't change the fact that Osun commissioned more projects than anambra and the whole of the SE combined.

keep quiet, you talk too many rubbish at a time....
which osun are you talking about...
first clear all those brown roofs before commenting here..
the same backward Islamic ridden village, lack lack basic fun and filled with ugly looking girls covering leg,hand and head...rubbish....
that shanties you people regard as state, no fun,no clubbing, filled with dirty smelling people...
No wonder your men will always want to marry Igbo girls by all means..ugly Islamic backward people

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) by DAVEZONIGLTD: 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
Cool project.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) by Godprotectigbo5(f): 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
deomello:

GUY osun is more than all south east state.....are u happy now

now get out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) by OreMI22: 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
Afonjas are just waking up to this news.
let them wake up first.
i would love to see their faces.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tribunal Upholds Ganduje's Election As Kano Governor / Moghalu Criticises FG's plan To Borrow $1.5bn, buy SUVs For NASS Members / No Harm Should Befall Kukah – CAN Warns Islamic Groups, Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.