Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

“Kaman K-Max”: Is This The Craziest Helicopter Blades You’ve Ever Seen? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / “Kaman K-Max”: Is This The Craziest Helicopter Blades You’ve Ever Seen? (32863 Views)

Last Moment Of Chika Ernest, The Pilot Of Helicopter That Crashed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Kaman K-Max”: Is This The Craziest Helicopter Blades You’ve Ever Seen? by autojosh: 10:27am On Apr 11, 2017
[img]http:///media/4-11-2017/N75wxO.gif[/img]

Those blades are like Commodus Vs Maximus in the Gladiator movie. The only difference is these blades will not hit each other which even makes it more scary.

The helicopter is called “Kaman K-Max” and it is used to haul heavy items using long cables. Its slim body helps to improve the pilot’s visibility.

Let’s know what you think about the Kaman K-Max after you’ve seen the video below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYOvuCYQueg

https://autojosh.com/kaman-k-max/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Kaman K-Max”: Is This The Craziest Helicopter Blades You’ve Ever Seen? by Goahead(m): 11:11am On Apr 11, 2017
With those intermeshing blades, it looks like something out of soviet era engineering.

10 Likes

Re: “Kaman K-Max”: Is This The Craziest Helicopter Blades You’ve Ever Seen? by guttentag(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
WTF
Re: “Kaman K-Max”: Is This The Craziest Helicopter Blades You’ve Ever Seen? by jayriginal: 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
The day the timing mechanism fails mid air embarassed

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Kaman K-Max”: Is This The Craziest Helicopter Blades You’ve Ever Seen? by EweduAfonja(f): 10:04am On Apr 14, 2017
Hian
Re: “Kaman K-Max”: Is This The Craziest Helicopter Blades You’ve Ever Seen? by DickDastardly(m): 10:04am On Apr 14, 2017
cool
Re: “Kaman K-Max”: Is This The Craziest Helicopter Blades You’ve Ever Seen? by Damilolababy(f): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: “Kaman K-Max”: Is This The Craziest Helicopter Blades You’ve Ever Seen? by Damilolababy(f): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2017
nice
Re: “Kaman K-Max”: Is This The Craziest Helicopter Blades You’ve Ever Seen? by peripepe(m): 10:06am On Apr 14, 2017
hmmm
Re: “Kaman K-Max”: Is This The Craziest Helicopter Blades You’ve Ever Seen? by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 14, 2017
the picture is a bit confusing, but after seeing the video I now understand the tech behind the design. the blades can never collide, there's no chance for such occurrence.
Brilliant...

7 Likes

Re: “Kaman K-Max”: Is This The Craziest Helicopter Blades You’ve Ever Seen? by jogsman01(m): 10:08am On Apr 14, 2017
What is this....?? Edakun!
Re: “Kaman K-Max”: Is This The Craziest Helicopter Blades You’ve Ever Seen? by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:08am On Apr 14, 2017
One blade will Bleep up one day
Re: “Kaman K-Max”: Is This The Craziest Helicopter Blades You’ve Ever Seen? by paskyboy: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2017
Nice one

Please below is pic word, answer correctly and get yourself a free cinema ticket

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Kaman K-Max”: Is This The Craziest Helicopter Blades You’ve Ever Seen? by theway83: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2017
Ah
Re: “Kaman K-Max”: Is This The Craziest Helicopter Blades You’ve Ever Seen? by whitebeard(m): 10:10am On Apr 14, 2017
Funny if it doesn't make chopper faster then I don't need it

12 Likes

Re: “Kaman K-Max”: Is This The Craziest Helicopter Blades You’ve Ever Seen? by pembisco(m): 10:10am On Apr 14, 2017
Cool...but looks like mosquito
Re: “Kaman K-Max”: Is This The Craziest Helicopter Blades You’ve Ever Seen? by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 14, 2017
That's nothing new Autojosh they are intermeshing rotors...
Re: “Kaman K-Max”: Is This The Craziest Helicopter Blades You’ve Ever Seen? by adelakay(m): 10:10am On Apr 14, 2017
walai am stunned
Re: “Kaman K-Max”: Is This The Craziest Helicopter Blades You’ve Ever Seen? by omogidi234(m): 10:10am On Apr 14, 2017
Goahead:
With those intermeshing blades, it looks like something out of soviet era engineering.

grin grin grin
Re: “Kaman K-Max”: Is This The Craziest Helicopter Blades You’ve Ever Seen? by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 14, 2017
hmm, this is crazy. it's not 100% safe

1 Like

Re: “Kaman K-Max”: Is This The Craziest Helicopter Blades You’ve Ever Seen? by hprizon(m): 10:11am On Apr 14, 2017
whitebeard:
Funny if it doesn't make chopper faster then I don't need it
no this is some next level crazy
Re: “Kaman K-Max”: Is This The Craziest Helicopter Blades You’ve Ever Seen? by fbtowner(m): 10:12am On Apr 14, 2017
I should have studied mechanical engineering

if I had a chance to come to this world again, I would be one and not in this country

3 Likes

Re: “Kaman K-Max”: Is This The Craziest Helicopter Blades You’ve Ever Seen? by smartty68(m): 10:14am On Apr 14, 2017
Its mind blowing and cool. Just hope that someday I'd get the chance to fly something like this in real timecheesy

The haulage chopper looks more like a deadly fish. White and innovations are inseparable. They use their kidney very well cheesy
Re: “Kaman K-Max”: Is This The Craziest Helicopter Blades You’ve Ever Seen? by lightwind(m): 10:14am On Apr 14, 2017
"ah me i dont know anything about helicopter o.
Re: “Kaman K-Max”: Is This The Craziest Helicopter Blades You’ve Ever Seen? by Kobicove(m): 10:16am On Apr 14, 2017
Can it fly?
Re: “Kaman K-Max”: Is This The Craziest Helicopter Blades You’ve Ever Seen? by jude33084(m): 10:16am On Apr 14, 2017
Aviation is what we do,........Flightsim enthusiast!
Re: “Kaman K-Max”: Is This The Craziest Helicopter Blades You’ve Ever Seen? by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 14, 2017
So that guy working around there is feeling like what?
I can do better than him.
So why did they design it to move in such directions? So make it fly faster or to show us they can do it?
Abeg I dey come.

grin
Re: “Kaman K-Max”: Is This The Craziest Helicopter Blades You’ve Ever Seen? by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 14, 2017
paskyboy:
Nice one

Please below is pic word, answer correctly and get yourself a free cinema ticket

draw...

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Living In France / Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam / Multiple Accident In Front Of Uyo Stadium Caused By Phone Call (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.