Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Bisola Husband Didnt Show Up At Her Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola Husband Didnt Show Up At Her Wedding (822 Views)

Headies 2019: Top Reasons Why Most Headies Winners Didnt Show-up At The Event / Bisola Aiyeola Makeup Free Face (Photos) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisola Husband Didnt Show Up At Her Wedding by rosy1992(f): 10:52am On Apr 11, 2017
Bisola has been honored by Nigerians after being BB Naija 2017 first runner up.
Today, April 10, an Instagram user, @Mzcapitaldiva, has revealed something nobody knew about Bisola.
Read what she wrote below;
“ So today I went to the market to buy some bedsheets and I heard the woman selling the bedsheets talking about #BBNaija..as usual,me being the listener that I am.. I choose to listen to her… then I heard her talking about @iambisola ..so out of curiosity I asked .Mummy this one that you are rooting for bisola like this..
Ahan you must b a fan o..and she said bisola isn’t just someone she knows randomly in fact, she’s has them for years(Bisiola,her younger sister,her Mum and her brother) even before her daughter(Leila) came into the picture.Uhmmm…trust me,in my head I just knew this will b very interesting…so I asked again..
Madam that lady is very Strong o..and she said Yes..she’s very strong,For a girl that her husband didn’t show up on her wedding day!Yes!she’s very strong…and I was totally in shock..and asked again the husband didn’t show up.. for what reason?..and she said only God knows why!!!
The whole Saint LEO’s Catholic Church in ikeja was something else that day and she was pregnant then o,that Girl is indeed a very strong girl…immediately I felt very touched and I started thinking..lost in my own thoughts..tried putting myself or my loved one in her shoes and I know most of us will say GodForbid..
And I wonder how she came out strong…and the woman said again you know believe me say I sabi her abi?? wait make I call her mama…and she did..after exchanging pleasantries..(the phone was on speaker)and I heard mama saying’hope say una they vote o,my daughter must win o’Right there I believed the woman has a cordial relationship with the family…and she responded ,I they root for bisola for my shop and she ask me to say something… immediately I just Screamed #TeamBisola

source:http://lilyqueennews..com

Re: Bisola Husband Didnt Show Up At Her Wedding by tribalistseun: 11:05am On Apr 11, 2017
The man Dodge live bullet, who wan marry someone like bisola. If na you, will you allow your brother to go that route
Re: Bisola Husband Didnt Show Up At Her Wedding by Bamfo112: 11:30am On Apr 11, 2017
PROPANGANGA OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

Re: Bisola Husband Didnt Show Up At Her Wedding by BreezyCB(m): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2017
OK nah

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video Of Beach Were People Are Allowed To Be Completely Neakedy And Do Any / Mercy Johnson Speaks At Kogi Entertainment Summit (photos) / Ubi Franklin Releases New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.