Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures (2104 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' / Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle / IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe (2) (3) (4)

Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by Fx55(m): 10:30am On Apr 12, 2017
Mcowubaba:
which home Am I from your community? Do you know where I reside ?

Î have been to the 5 Igbo States, not just a breif visit, I have stayed in this states for a long period, The have serious issues.

And you are still doubting whether I'm Igbo, because I obviously don't have the herd mentality and I'm more logical than sentimental/emotional
Evidently, you're not Igbo. You're just another disgruntled Yoruba impostor running amok on cyberspace. I dare you to tell us the name of your community in Igboland. Just mention the name, let's smoke you out right here and now.

Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2017
Fx55:
Evidently, you're not Igbo. You're just another disgruntled Yoruba impostor running amok on cyberspace. I dare you to tell us the name of your community in Igboland. Just mention the name, let's smoke you out right here and now.

He is ASFONJA corper, looking for useless news against the Igbos.....
Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by Mcowubaba: 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
Fx55:

Una no dey Taya for all this "you are not igbo, you are yoruba" grin..
I can easily browse (in Google) a village in Igboland, and give you as my village.
I can easily say I'm from Nguru Nweke, Aboh Mbaise or browse another village and tell you.. But I won't descend to your level.

Nigga, I'm more Igbo than you. I'm no troll.
My Nairaland account is too old for such pettiness.
I'm also too old for such childish things

Go through my post and topics.

Re: Biafra Struggle: A Delusion Or Reality, Pictures by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
rubbish thread.

seekin cheap attention ..

some people brain dey dia anus...

four years on nairaland political section.. you no learn anything.. even if na governance..

nothing..

na to dey show us dilapidated bridge.. dey shout biafra.

wetin concern biafra.. with bridge wey dey your community..

bu nye onwe gi uche fast.

Breaking! Nnamdi Kanu Is Back From Hideout With Convoy [video] / ARARUME’S BUSINESS EMPIRE - His Impact Outside Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Roasted On Social Media After Posting This

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9