Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

How Fibroid Can Be Cured Naturally - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Fibroid Can Be Cured Naturally (516 Views)

Is Glaucoma Hereditary? Can It Be Cured? / How The Battle Against Fibroid Can Be Won Without Drugs / See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Fibroid Can Be Cured Naturally by GloryWilliams(f): 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
Is been five years of marriage no single issue, what is the problem, the first time I took in, within a few months the pregnancy swept off, I went ahead to ask why, and I was diagnosed of fibroid, and I was told I would have to get rid of the fibroid before I could get a child, I was so depressed, I thought of how painful it would be going through surgery, I also thought of whether it would be successful or not, not until one day when i went to the hospital for usual check up I met a woman on my way out, she had over heard the doctor discussed my problem, she began to share her story of how she treated and shrinked fibroid without going to surgery, she told me of a natural medicine company called "LIBRACIN NATURAL MEDICINE IND. LTD" that she got free from fibroid when she was placed under their medication, so I took her contact and the address of the health company, when I got there they assured me that I would be free and would get healed, so I was placed under their medication, and that was how fibroid was shrinked and I am now a happy mother of 2 boys.
I want to assured you that, Fibroid is not a cause is just a health issue which can be cured naturally.

The question here is "WHAT IS FIBROID"
Fibroids are non-cancerous tumors that grow from the muscle layers of the uterus (womb). They are also known as uterine fibroids, leiomyomas, or myomas. Fibroids are growths of smooth muscle, and can vary from the size of a bean to as large as a melon.
- Fibroids are abnormal growths that develop in or on a woman’s uterus. ... Intramural fibroids may grow larger and can stretch your womb. ... When subserosal tumors develop a stem (a slender base that supports the tumor), they become pedunculated fibroids.

Natural Remedy (Libracin Natural Alternatives).
* Quick Trim
* Neem Tea
* Phyto Bliss
* Aloe vera
Medication Administer for about two(2) months.
Intake has to be on stages.

Need more info. Call/whatsapp: 07038595483, 08160177136
For instant purchased and delivery visit: www.libracin.com/shop/?ref=39
Email:libracinweb3@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Unrefined & Grade A Shea Butter / Nurses Protest Against Rivers Govt Over Unpaid 18 Months Salary / Clear Off Your HBV/HCV Before Your Next Employment Medical Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.