Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. (1865 Views)

Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? / At Least One Million Traders Have Benefited From Tradermoni – Osinbajo / Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration (2) (3) (4)

List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. by mekaboy(m): 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
I have been cracking my brain trying to list at least 3 things Nigeria has gained under this Administration but I could not.

I thought of fuel and discovered it 145

I thought of electricity, and remember tariff has just been increased without supply.

I said it could be business, and remembered dollar is heading to 500 again.

I am hoping some other people can help me out. Can you list just 5 things Nigerians have or are benefiting from this Buhari Administration.

Re: List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. by ozoebuka1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
I think they have been fighting corruption and detaining those they feel that are threat to them.

Re: List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. by Repairnigeria(m): 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
Nigerians has benefitted large increase in poverty rate hyper inflation and lost of jobs ,unemployement

Re: List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. by henrysam(m): 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
We have benefited
Propaganda
Stuffing money somewhere and said efcc busted it
Increase in price of essential comodities
Stinging judges
Clamping opposition into prison without proper investigation
Detaining people who said their mind on social media.
Whisleblower are been sacked instead of compensation
To crown it all. This party apc is the ruling party and at the same time the opposition

Re: List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. by mekaboy(m): 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
If 5 is too much let's make it 3 .

Re: List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. by fuckyoumhen: 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
lmfao,
Well, Bubu & his fellow retard APC don do many things;
* Massive Hunger through inflation
* Job Loss due to bad policy
* Unemployment through bad economy policy
* Arrest/Harrasment of opposition all in the name of fight against corruption
* Massive Looting of our common wealth

THUNDER FIRE ENTIRE APC/BMC MEMBERS

cc sarrki, babacele

Re: List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. by OreMI22: 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
Police and army killing of citizens as dogs without consequences.
Fulani herdsmen killing southerners and being protected by the army when southerners decide to fight back.
Plot to annex peoples ancestral lands and give it to Fulanis forever claiming it is a national grazing pathway.

Re: List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. by Justuceleague2: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
Hypocrites will never remember the NPOWER money they've been collecting since last year

They won't remember Lagos Ibadan express

Neither will they remember the massive imo, pH, and Warri express being renovated

They won't remember ogoni cleanup

But then

Re: List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. by mekaboy(m): 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Hypocrites will never remember the NPOWER money they've been collecting since last year

They won't remember Lagos Ibadan express

Neither will they remember the massive imo, pH, and Warri express being renovated

They won't remember ogoni cleanup

But then

Has ogoni been cleaned?

How does renovations of express benefit someone who lost his job, or someone who pays more for transport because of increased fuel?

U receive 15k from Npower that can't buy a bag of rice.

Try again.

Re: List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. by Justuceleague2: 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
mekaboy:

Has ogoni been cleaned?

How does renovations of express benefit someone who lost his job, or someone who pays more for transport because of increased fuel?

Try again.

You people never appreciate honesty

Ogoni ND and most of the East have been polluted on due to activities of citizens and criminals blowing up pipes, you should be grateful that the Fulani man you hate with passion is helping, otherwise it's not his business

I have not been there but I am sure work is currently ongoing, the day of the flag off is they day you and your elders and several jobless youths protested and even came to NL to rejoice that you sent Buhari running like a coward, again if it were me that project would be abandoned

Good roads is not food or money but good road networks means food will get to markets easily and cheaper I dare say, details of that will come later

And finally I'm not a member of N-Power, I do not know how much they collect, but it seems according to you it's 15000, add 4500, it's minimum wage albeit for doing absolutely nothing,

It may not buy bag of rice, but it definitely buys foodstuffs, transport, nepa bill, beer, jeans or shirts, airtime and any other thing you can think of

Last I checked TAN was kicked off but never paid anyone any dime, several programs by past admin flagged off but enter bore any fruit

Rather you celebrate Ibori's return, welcomed alameseigya, you love Tompolo, adore asari Dokubo, you hail patience Jonathan , queue behind badluck Jonathan, March in solidarity for corrupt judges the same set of people who mortgaged your futures through looting, need I say more??

Re: List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. by mekaboy(m): 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
Justuceleague2:

You people never appreciate honesty

Ogoni ND and most of the East have been polluted on due to activities of citizens and criminals blowing up pipes, you should be grateful that the Fulani man you hate with passion is helping, otherwise it's not his business

I have not been there but I am sure work is currently ongoing, the day of the flag off is they day you and your elders and several jobless youths protested and even came to NL to rejoice that you sent Buhari running like a coward, again if it were me that project would be abandoned

Good roads is not food or money but good road networks means food will get to markets easily and cheaper I dare say, details of that will come later

And finally I'm not a member of N-Power, I do not know how much they collect, but it seems according to you it's 15000, add 4500, it's minimum wage albeit for doing absolutely nothing,

It may not buy bag of rice, but it definitely buys foodstuffs, transport, nepa bill, beer, jeans or shirts, airtime and any other thing you can think of

Last I checked TAN was kicked off but never paid anyone any dime, several programs by past admin flagged off but enter bore any fruit

Rather you celebrate Ibori's return, welcomed alameseigya, you love Tompolo, adore asari Dokubo, you hail patience Jonathan , queue behind badluck Jonathan, March in solidarity for corrupt judges the same set of people who mortgaged your futures through looting, need I say more??

Find out how long the cleanup will take before u start to count it.

Food was cheaper with the bad roads that it is with good roads.

Re: List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. by osile2012: 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
Enough of the talking, just follow the link on my signature to rate.

Re: List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. by spartan117(m): 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
Dis administration has achieved nothing undecided

Re: List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. by Jabioro: 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
If I have to name what we have gained so far.. I need Marine google to ascertain how many people has jump into lagoon, no I still dey try to remember how many people lost their job, no.. goods increments ,rara oh.. I dey forget small.. ours achievement is on the rise..

Re: List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. by DrGoodman: 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
1 Hunger
2 Depression
3 Loss of jobs
4 Herdsmen killings
5 incresed suicides

Re: List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. by lanzini(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
mekaboy:
I have been cracking my brain trying to list at least 3 things Nigeria has gained under this Administration but I could not.

I thought of electricity, and remember tariff has just been increased without supply.

I am hoping some other people can help me out. Can you list just 5 things Nigerians have or are benefiting from this Buhari Administration.

Re: List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. by Elbisco(m): 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
Its preposterous no one is seeing nothing good as regard Nigeria so far. Maybe it is time we take our destinies in our hand and do something for ourselves since the government is not planning on improving.

Amazing things found only in Nigeria
Re: List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. by vatiqan(m): 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
Perhaps Sarrki, NgeneUkwenu, Madridguy, Hungerbad, Mynd44, Omwnka, Dropshot, Lie Mohammed, Femi Adeaina, et al; would have something to write.

to me...

1. Rigged Edo State election
2. Rigged Ondo State election
3. Strategising on how to rigg Anambra election
4. Plans to rigg Ekiti election
5. Plans to force Buhari to contest and rigg 2019 elections!

Re: List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. by juman(m): 5:17am On Apr 12, 2017
DrGoodman:
1 Hunger
2 Depression
3 Loss of jobs
4 Herdsmen killings
5 incresed suicides

Agree with you.

Re: List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. by juman(m): 5:25am On Apr 12, 2017
Killing of over seven hundred innocent shiites.

Also fraudulent double exchange rate.

Re: List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. by Lucasbalo(m): 5:25am On Apr 12, 2017
mekaboy:

Like President John F Kennedy rightly said, ( ask what you can do for your country, not what your country can do for you ). With that attitude, Nigeria will be a great country.

Re: List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. by Jengem: 5:47am On Apr 12, 2017
500 to 1 dollar

Lagoon swimming

Olosho overflow

Hardship

Unemployment and hunger

Re: List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. by olujastro: 6:59am On Apr 12, 2017
Negative minded people only see negative things even if God came down to rule them as president.
Ask those in the North East what Buhari has achieved if they won't curse you instead. People who were chased out of their homes and became refugees in their states because the last govt did little or nothing to stop Bokoharam until his reelection became at stake.
Ask those in Abuja and the other states who were losing loved ones in weekly bomb blasts and they'll tell you life is more important than roads. Because you dey the comfort of your home dey browse, then "Buhari has done nothing".
Having said that, projects are going on scattered all over the country. Travel around or search online instead of sitting idle at home hating on the President.
Nigerians have decided against the most looting govt of all times aka Mr Stealing is not corruption cos Buhari though not excellent, was a better choice.
An overwhelming majority of Nigerian voters cannot be stupid at the same time given the limited options we had to either vote for a president with whom our money is Largely safe or the other with whom it's Largely stolen.
Deal with that.
Re: List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. by BlowBack: 7:26am On Apr 12, 2017
1. Rolled out policies to drastically reduce fuel consumption. Trekking is real now.

2. Reduced the average national obesity index through hardship.

3. Secured pastoral lands for Fulani cattle nomads thereby ensuring beef security.

Re: List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. by BlowBack: 7:28am On Apr 12, 2017
olujastro:
Negative minded people only see negative things even if God came down to rule them as president.
Ask those in the North East what Buhari has achieved if they won't curse you instead. People who were chased out of their homes and became refugees in their states because the last govt did little or nothing to stop Bokoharam until his reelection became at stake.
Ask those in Abuja and the other states who were losing loved ones in weekly bomb blasts and they'll tell you life is more important than roads. Because you dey the comfort of your home dey browse, then "Buhari has done nothing".
Having said that, projects are going on scattered all over the country. Travel around or search online instead of sitting idle at home hating on the President.
Nigerians have decided against the most looting govt of all times aka Mr Stealing is not corruption cos Buhari though not excellent, was a better choice.
An overwhelming majority of Nigerian voters cannot be stupid at the same time given the limited options we had to either vote for a president with whom our money is Largely safe or the other with whom it's Largely stolen.
Deal with that.

When did we witness back to back bombing in Abuja?

It is obvious you are posting from ogbomoso

Re: List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. by mekaboy(m): 7:36am On Apr 12, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Like President John F Kennedy rightly said, ( ask what you can do for your country, not what your country can do for you ). With that attitude, Nigeria will be a great country.

Your country will first empower you to do anything for it. Ask Kennedy.

Re: List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. by BlowBack: 7:38am On Apr 12, 2017
Lucasbalo:

What has Buhari done for Nigeria?

This man has been one of the worst things to happen to Nigeria

Re: List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 12, 2017
I can't say he hasn't achieved anything but let's start with he leveraged on to get the masses to vote for me, How many of this promises where fulfilled ;
Operation feed the nation
Clear Boko Haram
Employment
Food sustainability
Resource Control and management e.g crude oil
Please remind me incase am not current with the situation in the country
Re: List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. by mekaboy(m): 7:40am On Apr 12, 2017
olujastro:
Deal with that.

When buhari was calling for dog and baboons to be soaked in blood, what where they doing?

When he was saying attack on bokoharam was attack on the north, what were they saying?

Bombing reduced in the last days of the last administration. Bokoharam has not be eliminated. Even IDPs are bombed by military under buhari.

They were looting and people had jobs. What of the man that used 100s of millions to cut grass?

What of the president that gave 500k bribe or gift to the judge handling his certificate case?

I said list 5 things and not stories.

Re: List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. by Sirjamo: 8:57am On Apr 12, 2017
mekaboy:

Has ogoni been cleaned?

Try again.
So for your mind, Buhari should turn Nigeria to Dubai in just 23 months with 60percent lower revenue.
Re: List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. by izombie(m): 9:12am On Apr 12, 2017
olujastro:
Deal with that.
ok lets just agree that some of those in the north east have returned home but we all know boko haram is still bombing places up and down. What of fulani herdsmen? No part of the south is now safe because of the killings carried out daily by the herdsmen and buhari is doing zilch about it. This is not about being negative but being truthful. Buhari has nothing positive to show about his administration.
Re: List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. by mekaboy(m): 9:21am On Apr 12, 2017
Sirjamo:
So for your mind, Buhari should turn Nigeria to Dubai in just 23 months with 60percent lower revenue.

He promised to.Nobody is asking him to turn Nigeria to Dubai, but return Nigeria to the way he met it. But u never list 5 things.

Biafra: Listen To Nnamdi Kanu's Phone Call With Channels Tv / Did Benue, Nasarawa And Plateau States Listen To Ndigbo? / Buhari’s Two Years Achievements Has Surpassed 16 Years Of PDP Rule – Shittu

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61