Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Asigidi Is A Deadly Secret Cult In Nigeria And Africa Beyond - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Asigidi Is A Deadly Secret Cult In Nigeria And Africa Beyond (1492 Views)

10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly / How They Made Me Join Secret Cult To Become Famous, Nigerian Fast Rising Artist / Asigidi Cult In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asigidi Is A Deadly Secret Cult In Nigeria And Africa Beyond by dave123456(m): 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
I am evangelist dave base in italy but i am originally from Nigeria by birth. i am thankful to God almighty for saving me and my kids from the hands of Asigidi Cult. I was once a cult member then i was living in Nigeria. I use my daughter as sacrifice and my other son for longevity. i have slept with lots of girls and i have possess them spiritually. I was save by a christian lady who i met in ghana because i was carrying my evil activities in Ghana and some part of Africa. Some politicians and police are members of asigidi cult. Asigidi members are all part of the world but some people think the cult was only form in benin city edo state but it is all over the world especially Africa. We drink human blood and we do other evil activities. i gave my life to God 3 years ago, i was save by a lady in Ghana who preached about salvation to me. i later move to italy to seek asylum with my remaining kids, because the other members of the cult want to kill me for accepting Christ into my life. now Italy have accepted my asylum and they gave me 5 years document. i am now living happily without killing my kids anymore and other people. please flee from evil activities and embrace Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Asigidi Is A Deadly Secret Cult In Nigeria And Africa Beyond by felise123(f): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
i think people should flee from satanic activities and follow God who created them. i am happy that you find Christ
Re: Asigidi Is A Deadly Secret Cult In Nigeria And Africa Beyond by ademasta(m): 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
Hmmm... Cultism does not pay, in the quest to become rugged you ended up being a coward.

(1) (Reply)

Tinisplace Digital online marketplace / Funny Occurrence In Nigeria Movies / Get Hired With Your Graphics Design Knowledge. Register Today For Your Training.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.