Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Why Do I Need A Website & Domain/ Hosting Services For My Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Do I Need A Website & Domain/ Hosting Services For My Business? (770 Views)

Business Website | Domain And Hosting FREE / My Business Has Failed! Please Advise Me / 7 Mistakes To Consider Before Buying Website Domain Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Need A Website & Domain/ Hosting Services For My Business? by shugarush92(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
Do you have a business and don’t have a website? If you said yes, it’s almost as if your business doesn’t exist. In this modern era, people and companies are on the internet for information. Why do you think people visit a website? It’s primarily to find information. And if you’re in the business world, information is critical. You need to have a website for your customers. It needs to contain information about what you can do for them.

Below are just a few of the advantages and benefits of having a website for your business.

Less Expensive
Have you ever advertised your business through various forms such as printed media, radio, television or by other means? It’s expensive! Investing in advertising is necessary, but it takes a lot of money. Having a website will make promoting your company less expensive. Many versions of offline advertising available on the internet are sometimes free.

Advertising
A website is more environmental friendly when it comes to advertising and marketing. There are lots of ways to advertise your products or services through the internet. One example is Facebook ads, an advertising feature offered through Facebook. Another one is called SEO. This is a major advantage for your business. Having a good SEO service provider can boost the ranking of your website which quickly results in increased sales and higher profits.

Satisfaction
Having a website will be more convenient for your customers and leads. Make it easy for your customers to purchase from you! Many will be more likely to visit your website, rather than driving a car to your physical location and browsing for your products. From a customer’s point of view, it’s better for them if they don’t have to ask anything. They can just find what they’re looking for on your online site.

Increase Customers
Most businesses have local popularity, but what about potential customers outside their city? A website can help you generate more customers. Not just outside your city, but worldwide. The internet offers a global community. With a website, your business will be visible around the world.

Accessibility
Have you ever experienced having to turn customers away because it’s closing time? Well, you don’t have to close the doors of your website. An online site can be visited any time of the day or night. People will look to your site instead of going to your shop because it is more accessible. Just make sure to post enough information about your products and services.

Access to Info
Did you know that if you own a website, you can actually track everything that is happening on it? You can even look for information that will tell you how many people visited your site, or how many people messaged or emailed you. You can access the progress of your website and view all its pages. You can even make an update anytime, making it much less expensive than printed material.

Fresh
Smart business owners create a blog page for their company. Having a blog to post fresh content will keep your website attractive and fresh.

Links
Links are very important to viral marketing. If you have many sites linking to you, it is like spreading the word about your company all around the world. If you have a good website with good content related to information, products or services, people are more likely to link your website to theirs. This means they recognize your website as valuable.

Better Relationship
Having a website can build better relationships with your customers. You can send messages instantly to your customers through email. Also, your customers can review your products online and can also leave feedback for you and your business. It’s best to always send your customer a message. This is essential for building a good relationship with them. You can even give them more information about your business through messages or emails.

Increase Sales
If you are a business owner, more visitors leads to more potential sales. That’s how your website will help you. You can drive more people to your site by consistently updating and promoting the contents of your site. The more informative your site is, the greater the possibility of increasing your sales.

Opportunity
A website gives you the opportunity to prove your credibility. You have to tell your customers why you deserve their trust through your website. This can earn positive feedback for your service and products. Also, your website serves as a place for a potential investor to explore what your business is about and what it can do in the future.

Long Term Clients
What do you think is the difference between client and a customer? Well, a customer is the one who walks in and buys something and that’s it. A client is your regular customer. He is buying your products or services daily or contractually. Having a website gives you a chance to gain more clients that can help your business grow.

SisicoMedia/RelaibleHostng offers the very best in web development, domain & web host servicesat very affordable prices for each option. Call us on 07031857044 or send us a mail @ service@siscomedia.com.ng.
Re: Why Do I Need A Website & Domain/ Hosting Services For My Business? by shugarush92(m): 9:10am On Apr 12, 2017
Business in the world has gone digital today!.....Flow with the trend & don't be left out. Get yourself a website/ web hosting service today. call 07031857044. www.reliablehostng.com
Re: Why Do I Need A Website & Domain/ Hosting Services For My Business? by internetpo(m): 11:12am On Apr 12, 2017
Many people overlook the business opportunity inherent in having a 247 sales platform that even processes and automated the shipment of products and services to customers. And that's just where the websites of the future present are heading.
Re: Why Do I Need A Website & Domain/ Hosting Services For My Business? by shugarush92(m): 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
internetpo:
Many people overlook the business opportunity inherent in having a 247 sales platform that even processes and automated the shipment of products and services to customers. And that's just where the websites of the future present are heading.

the opportunities derived from having a very intuitive, informative & user/client friendly website is immeasurable. Its effect in Product sales, Brand image and management, client education and persuasion, offers & schemes, productivity & even ease of business. Start-up businesses and enterprises all over the world have keyed into this notion and its paying off dividends and also setting them apart from their direct competitors.

Own your own website today. Call us on 07031857044 or 09083599301. Send us a mail service@siscomedia.com. www.reliablehostng.com
Re: Why Do I Need A Website & Domain/ Hosting Services For My Business? by shugarush92(m): 10:34am On Apr 18, 2017
Hope y'all had a joyous Easter celebration??.... Back to work for everyone. for any further inquiries or interest on owning your very own business/social website, lucrative blogs & domain hosting services. call 07031857044 or simply visit our site on www.reliablehostng.com.
Re: Why Do I Need A Website & Domain/ Hosting Services For My Business? by shugarush92(m): 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
own your website/blog today and learn how to start making money from it without hassle. simply call 07031857044 or visit www.siscomedia.com.ng /reliablehostng.com for all domain and hosting services and support.

Folks are making thousands of dollars from their own websites and blogs.... Be Informed ....Own Your Website.
Re: Why Do I Need A Website & Domain/ Hosting Services For My Business? by shugarush92(m): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
Happy New week nairalanders!!... Blessings go drench us this week in Jesus Name!

Our customers are testifying to the efficacy and value of our web products. Here is one of them:

"We will always recommend your site (products) to friends and associates due to the satisfaction we do get. Your services are extremely proffesional. You keep in touch with your clients" - Charles Ajinwo MD/CEO Petronics Energy Ltd.

Create your very own website or blog today and start making money from it! call 07031857044 or 09083599301
or simply visit our own website www.reliablehostng.com.
Re: Why Do I Need A Website & Domain/ Hosting Services For My Business? by shugarush92(m): 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
Offers! are on now on www.smsmarketingportal.com. Order for bulk sms units and get double your order back!! e.g Order for 1000 units now and get 2000 units back!!

Can You Beat That People!!.. Visit www.smsmarketingportal.com 0r simply call 07031857044 to order for your bulk sms units.

Build Your very own website/ blog from the scratch & make money from it without hassle and take advantage of our Domain Name and Web Hosting Services. visit www.reliablehostng.com or call 07031857044.

Make 2017 Your Year of financial maturity. Own your website now/blog now and become financially mature.
Re: Why Do I Need A Website & Domain/ Hosting Services For My Business? by shugarush92(m): 10:28am On May 02, 2017
Welcome Back from the Worker's Day Celebrations!!

Offers are still on from Siscomedia Limited for designing your very own Websites and Blog sites & free marketing, publicity & SEO activities.

Also take advantage of our pocket friendly Domain Name & Web Hosting Services in which you pay less for more space.
To take advantage of this bumper deals simply call these numbers 07031857044 or 09083599301.
visit www.reliablehostng.com and www.siscomedia.com.ng.
Re: Why Do I Need A Website & Domain/ Hosting Services For My Business? by Tohpeh(m): 11:04am On May 02, 2017
When I started my venture on the Internet, I stuck in not one, but two, ridiculous hosting deals. I was spending quite a lot of money on a reseller hosting account that I do not need and on a web host that has literally less than 10 features until I discovered YouStable.com. They are regarded as the best web hosting company for beginners and small businesses hosting lots of popular blogs from India and some other countries as well.

As a customer, I can vouch for the fact that they offer a great service at a very affordable price plus free SEO services for your domain.

https://youstable.com
Re: Why Do I Need A Website & Domain/ Hosting Services For My Business? by shugarush92(m): 12:32pm On May 02, 2017
visit www.reliablehostng.com and www.sisomedia.com.ng to see how ordinary folks are testifying to the efficacy & positive experience of affiliating with Siscomedia Limited.

Get your very own Website/Blog site for that business of yours and start earning residual dollars from driving traffic to it.

Take advantage of our Domain and Web hosting offers @ premium pocket friendly rates. Just call 07031857044 or 09083599301
Re: Why Do I Need A Website & Domain/ Hosting Services For My Business? by shugarush92(m): 10:06am On May 09, 2017
Hello there Folks!!

Pocket friendly deals are still on for designing & owning your very own website or blog sites and free packages on how to make money from driving traffic & ad options. Don't be left out.

Already have a website??... Take advantage of our awesome Domain registration and Hosting services today as you pay less for more space.
Can you beat that??

Call 07031857044 or 09083599301
visit[url] www.siscomedia.com.ng[/url] or www.relaiblehostng.com for more inquiries.
Re: Why Do I Need A Website & Domain/ Hosting Services For My Business? by internetpo(m): 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
shugarush92:
Do you have a business and don’t have a website? If you said yes, it’s almost as if your business doesn’t exist. In this modern era, people and companies are on the internet for information. Why do you think people visit a website? It’s primarily to find information. And if you’re in the business world, information is critical. You need to have a website for your customers. It needs to contain information about what you can do for them.

Below are just a few of the advantages and benefits of having a website for your business.

Less Expensive
Have you ever advertised your business through various forms such as printed media, radio, television or by other means? It’s expensive! Investing in advertising is necessary, but it takes a lot of money. Having a website will make promoting your company less expensive. Many versions of offline advertising available on the internet are sometimes free.

Advertising
A website is more environmental friendly when it comes to advertising and marketing. There are lots of ways to advertise your products or services through the internet. One example is Facebook ads, an advertising feature offered through Facebook. Another one is called SEO. This is a major advantage for your business. Having a good SEO service provider can boost the ranking of your website which quickly results in increased sales and higher profits.

Links
Links are very important to viral marketing. If you have many sites linking to you, it is like spreading the word about your company all around the world. If you have a good website with good content related to information, products or services, people are more likely to link your website to theirs. This means they recognize your website as valuable.

Better Relationship
Having a website can build better relationships with your customers. You can send messages instantly to your customers through email. Also, your customers can review your products online and can also leave feedback for you and your business. It’s best to always send your customer a message. This is essential for building a good relationship with them. You can even give them more information about your business through messages or emails.

Increase Sales
If you are a business owner, more visitors leads to more potential sales. That’s how your website will help you. You can drive more people to your site by consistently updating and promoting the contents of your site. The more informative your site is, the greater the possibility of increasing your sales.

Opportunity
A website gives you the opportunity to prove your credibility. You have to tell your customers why you deserve their trust through your website. This can earn positive feedback for your service and products. Also, your website serves as a place for a potential investor to explore what your business is about and what it can do in the future.

Long Term Clients
What do you think is the difference between client and a customer? Well, a customer is the one who walks in and buys something and that’s it. A client is your regular customer. He is buying your products or services daily or contractually. Having a website gives you a chance to gain more clients that can help your business grow.

SisicoMedia/RelaibleHostng offers the very best in web development, domain & web host servicesat very affordable prices for each option. Call us on 07031857044 or send us a mail @ service@siscomedia.com.ng.

We have a special mid year offer coming soon. I think those that want to generate more income from new customers would be sorely interested.
Re: Why Do I Need A Website & Domain/ Hosting Services For My Business? by shugarush92(m): 10:51am On Jul 28, 2017
In this day and age, Online presence can't be overstated or overemphasized at all.

As an individual with opinions and view varying on different issues of discuss, you need a blog to air those view & also to engage in healthy conversation with like minds to make our society a better place. Also wide acclaim and monetary rewards through adverts, sponsorship and even endorsement deals are not far off if you have succeeded in truly offering value.

As a body or organization that has the sole aim of making a profit here and there & creating a brand legacy and you don't have a website or even a single page info online? sorry but you need a new hobby. Having a viable and traffic based website not only adds to your credibility as a body but also gives an advertorial edge against your competitors if you know how to utilize the power of a website.

This brief insight which is gonna be the first of many hopefully goes to touch the surface of why in 2017 its no longer an option but a matter of survival that you create your online presence by having a high purpose and functional traffic orientated website for yourself(blog) or as a body(Business Website) to if nothing else enable the world hear you out and as we say "Put better money for your pocket".
Re: Why Do I Need A Website & Domain/ Hosting Services For My Business? by shugarush92(m): 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
Good day pals.... we are gonna continue the series of "Why you need to own a website". Enjoy! and please feel free to comment and also share.

A WEBSITE SAVES YOU TIME

Providing information to your customers takes time, whether it’s on the phone, face-to-face, in a brochure, or in emails. With an online catalogue you can provide lots of information about your products and services. Once your website is up and running, it is available to your customers indefinitely, saving you time. And what is time? Time is money!

IT PROVIDES A MEDIUM ON WHICH TO SHOWCASE YOUR WORK

No matter what type of business you’re in, a website is a great place to showcase your work. By including a portfolio or image gallery, as well as testimonials about your work, you can demonstrate what makes your business unique.

IT IMPROVES CUSTOMER SERVICE

Maybe you sell environmentally friendly products and would like to share tips on how to recycle, or perhaps you’re an accountant and want to give your clients advice on how to simplify their bookkeeping practices. By including a FAQ page, adding articles or uploading newsletters to answer all your customers' questions you can keep them up-to-date. What better way to provide them with value added service than by sharing information on your website.

Above are a few more reasons on why it is pertinent and absolutely necessary that as an individual aiming to make money online or a business seeking to make it to the world stage owning your very own website is non negotiable, Do the wise thing and design your very own high traffic, fully functional website.

To personally design and own your very own website today visit www.siscomedia.com.ng or call 07031857044 now.

Amazing offers and concessions await you.

Before i forget, here is a snippet of a site we recently worked on and the client is smiling all the way to the bank.

Re: Why Do I Need A Website & Domain/ Hosting Services For My Business? by shugarush92(m): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2017
Interested in getting a website or blog to better showcase your brand, products and services?

ALL @ very low rates!!

Visit www.siscomedia.com.ng NOW and check out awesome portfolios & CHOOSE YOURS TODAY

OR

CALL 07031857044 or 08177414166 for inquiries.
Re: Why Do I Need A Website & Domain/ Hosting Services For My Business? by shugarush92(m): 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
www.siscomedia.com.ng is still giving out great and amazing offers on Website and Blog Creation and Hosting Services.

Ensure you take full advantage of this oppurtunity to design and fully own your business or personal website and blog.

Our clients are making money from sales of products and services from their websites and blogs. So could you!

Remember to order for your own website simply visit www.siscomedia.com.ng or call our team on 07031857044 or 08177414166.

As usual here is a sneak preview of a project we are working on:

(1) (Reply)

I'm Looking For Co-founders To Start A Web Hosting Company / Where To Get Free Bitcoin / Bluetooth Smart Wrist Watch Sim-phone For Iphone-ios-android-samsung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.