Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

This Is It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is It (3476 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is It by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
This is it friends, I am no longer allowed to share information on what is supposed to be secret.

From my understanding, every field in life has its occult foundation and the occult are the elite group that controls the matrix. I stumbled on these knowledged based on my passion for Science - AstroPhysics, Quantum Dynamics, Biogenesis, Archeology and NOW, I am researching on Digital Physics, a new frontier with few of us on the lead. But the more you delve deeper into Quantum Physics and Digital Physics, the more it becomes Spiritual and Occult.

I have decided not to open threads on these issues any longer, so I will only try to make input on threads if I am mentioned and as a response to specific questions that I am asked. I am not allowed to share information when people dont ask.

I am informed that I can alter the matrix by virtue of giving people information on how to hack the matrix.

Friends, I wont disclose more.

I have put my email out there, whoever has a personal enquiry can send me an email there and I will address it in private.

For now, I am asked to use what I know to further personal goals.

I am sorry, for letting you guys down. I know what I know

Bye for now on these teachings. I will remain in politics section and will respond to religious posts such like every one else, but when it comes to opening threads on these subjects. I am done.

Peace.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is It by CandidSeeker(m): 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
After confusing a lot of young minds and simple folks.

I guess you got the number of souls you need already.

He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad. - Jesus - Matt.12:30
Re: This Is It by lymelyte(m): 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
Billyonaire:
This is it friends, I am no longer allowed to share information on what is supposed to be secret.

From my understanding, every field in life has its occult foundation and the occult are the elite group that controls the matrix. I stumbled on these knowledged based on my passion for Science - AstroPhysics, Quantum Dynamics, Biogenesis, Archeology and NOW, I am researching on Digital Physics, a new frontier with few of us on the lead. But the more you delve deeper into Quantum Physics and Digital Physics, the more it becomes Spiritual and Occult.

I have decided not to open threads on these issues any longer, so I will only try to make input on threads if I am mentioned and as a response to specific questions that I am asked. I am not allowed to share information when people dont ask.

I am informed that I can alter the matrix by virtue of giving people information on how to hack the matrix.

I have put my email out there, whoever has a personal enquiry can send me an email there and I will address it in private.

Bye for now on these teachings. I will remain in politics section and will respond to religious posts such like every one else, but when it comes to opening threads on these subjects. I am done.

Peace.
You have made us conscious and awoken and now you want to pull the plug? Very unfair. cry

2 Likes

Re: This Is It by hopefulLandlord: 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
good riddance to bad rubbish

3 Likes

Re: This Is It by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
Would really miss the write-ups.
Helped in so many ways.
Re: This Is It by egbabiekperemo1: 12:10am On Apr 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

Peace.

Billy. U have a mail
Re: This Is It by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 12, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:
Would really miss the write-ups.
Helped in so many ways.

Not my fault, it was an uncomfortable choice. Earth was designed to be the way it is. That is all I can say. Read veraciously and use whatever you learn to hack to matrix and further your personal and family well-being. I am sorry. The difference between the wealthy and the needy is knowledge. When you understand the dynamics of the planet, you will have all you want. I am sorry.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is It by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 12, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

Billy. U have a mail
Will check.
Re: This Is It by egbabiekperemo1: 11:26am On Apr 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

Not my fault, it was an uncomfortable choice. Earth was designed to be the way it is. That is all I can say. Read veraciously and use whatever you learn to hack to matrix and further your personal and family well-being. I am sorry. The difference between the wealthy and the needy is knowledge. When you understand the dynamics of the planet, you will have all you want. I am sorry.

Oga can you reply my mail Or is it that you more confused than me concerning my situation? ??
Re: This Is It by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 12, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

Oga can you reply my mail Or is it that you more confused than me concerning my situation? ??
Havent checked e-mail this morning. I hardly check emails before now, but I will check at earliest convenience and respond appropriately.
Re: This Is It by Goddys(m): 11:46am On Apr 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

Sir, I sent you a mail.
Re: This Is It by jaiyejina(m): 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
I've been following your topics for quite a while now, I find some fascinating, intelligent, others scary, and what not. It pains me all the same that my first comment is on the thread you finally decide to quit. I'm pondering on some of your topics still. You'll definitely see my PMs from time to time.
Re: This Is It by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ohhhhhhhh Billy. I was initially taken aback the moment i came across a being like you. The enlightened ons doesn't reveal. Knowledge of the universe is grounded in occult and it's meant to be kept secret...but open only to the curious minds.

I will miss you.. Safe journey!
Re: This Is It by realmindz: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
Goddys:
Sir, I sent you a mail.

Is this not the same Goddys..

otemanuduno pls can you explain what's happening here. Here's Goddys our old time friend subscribing to Billy
Re: This Is It by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
HenryDion:
Ohhhhhhhh Billy. I was initially taken aback the moment i came across a being like you. The enlightened ons doesn't reveal. Knowledge of the universe is grounded in occult and it's meant to be kept secret...but open only to the curious minds.

I will miss you.. Safe journey!
And you too bra. You'all on my thoughts. So painful that the world was designed to be this way. Nice to know I will be robbing shoulders with the Gods and getting to know they've been watching my shoulders all along.
Re: This Is It by otemanuduno: 7:51am On Apr 13, 2017
realmindz:

otemanuduno pls can you explain what's happening here.
I have been observing him silently too. I kept quiet because I felt I'd be hurting him emotionally by his continual mention. Then the love I preach would appear like hatred and trolling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is It by Goddys(m): 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
realmindz:

Is this not the same Goddys..

otemanuduno pls can you explain what's happening here. Here's Goddys our old time friend subscribing to Billy
How do you define knowledge? I am a professional philosopher who weighs everything on the scale of logic and reasoning. Life is like a maze. There are some things Bible does not give explanation to and intelligent people like philosophers would always go out of the conventional way to get answers. St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas of medieval age did same.
Trust me, I am more enlightened today than I was yesterday but that it's not to say I have let go of my past attachments. In becoming, you need to learn and know what enlightened ones know. In so doing, you will be able to give answers to some recondite issues on the bible.

Please, I don't like being mentioned except it's on a serious note. I am now more private than before. In knowing, ignorance is revealed.
Re: This Is It by Wilgrea7(m): 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
Goddys:
hh

hello Sir... i find your recent stance very interesting... you are very correct as per the deep web issue... i wanted to use it but i desisted for now and focused on my spiritual enlightenment.... you said there's an older version of otems doctrine... please could you state it or send the link? i know you did not want to be mentioned and i sincerely apologize for any
inconveniences.... i wish you were more active here as i would love to learn from your recent knowledge... i apologize once again for any inconveniences .... thanks

modified

1 Like

Re: This Is It by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
Wilgrea7:

hello Sir... i find your recent stance very interesting... you are very correct as per the deep web issue... i wanted to use it but i desisted for now and focused on my spiritual enlightenment.... you said there's an older version of otems doctrine... please could you state it or send the link? i know you did not want to be mentioned and i sincerely apologize for any
inconveniences.... i wish you were more active here as i would love to learn from your recent knowledge... i apologize once again for any inconveniences .... thanks

modified
If he got the link from deep web, you can't(can never, will never, will forever never) have access to the link using normal browser.

You either use Tor browser for PC users or Fire.ONION BROWSER for Android users if you don't have a pc

Fire.Onion browser surfs deep & dark web just like Tor
Re: This Is It by Goddys(m): 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
Re: This Is It by Wilgrea7(m): 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
adepeter26:

If he got the link from deep web, you can't(can never, will never, will forever never) have access to the link using normal browser.

You either use Tor browser for PC users or Fire.ONION BROWSER for Android users if you don't have a pc

Fire.Onion browser surfs deep & dark web just like Tor

thanks.... i knew about that already... I've been considering getting tor... but i desisted temporarily... i just asked in case the website is on the surface web... thanks tho
Re: This Is It by Wilgrea7(m): 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
Goddys:

hello Sir... it seemed you mentioned me but edited the post before i read it... do you prefer i send you a pm?
Re: This Is It by Nobody: 3:04am On Apr 14, 2017
otemanuduno:

I have been observing him silently too. I kept quiet because I felt I'd be hurting him emotionally by his continual mention. Then the love I preach would appear like hatred and trolling.

Live and let's live, your messages should not be evangelical. People have the right to gain knowledge where ever and when ever. The journey of life is unique, and becoming our greatest version requires individualistic approach. In expecting others to 'believe' your side of the coin, you break the laws of non-interference and break their natural psychic growth. That is unacceptable when dealing with psychic matters. My angle to research was purely scientific, but the more I study Quantum Dynamics and Digital Physics, they technicalities became occult as consciousness collapses wave-functions and materialize them to symbols and Beings. So then, natural laws had to be obeyed without which there are dire consequences. If you truly are a student of esoteric teachings which Science truly leads to, one must first understand the laws governing the universe and adhere strictly to them or pay dearly.

Let us live in understanding and love and allow us the right to solo journey except we wanna form an occult group of same ideology, something I am not prepared to do, so should you not.

As I stated earlier, my research has gone deeper and I can only walk that path alone without interfering with the vibrational pace of other souls, but should anyone has any question on any subject and I am mentioned, I will respond but I am no longer allowed to interfere with other people's growth pace. There are certain truth I have discovered that if I air them, it will disrupt the system, such journeys are traveled alone and ofcourse with the ever present Guides which I now walk with in the journey towards crystallizing the Merkaba.

Peace to us all and love.
Re: This Is It by otemanuduno: 6:20am On Apr 14, 2017
Billyonaire:

Live and let's live, your messages should not be evangelical. People have the right to gain knowledge where ever and when ever. The journey of life is unique, and becoming our greatest version requires individualistic approach. In expecting others to 'believe' your side of the coin, you break the laws of non-interference and break their natural psychic growth. That is unacceptable when dealing with psychic matters. My angle to research was purely scientific, but the more I study Quantum Dynamics and Digital Physics, they technicalities became occult as consciousness collapses wave-functions and materialize them to symbols and Beings. So then, natural laws had to be obeyed without which there are dire consequences. If you truly are a student of esoteric teachings which Science truly leads to, one must first understand the laws governing the universe and adhere strictly to them or pay dearly.

Let us live in understanding and love and allow us the right to solo journey except we wanna form an occult group of same ideology, something I am not prepared to do, so should you not.

As I stated earlier, my research has gone deeper and I can only walk that path alone without interfering with the vibrational pace of other souls, but should anyone has any question on any subject and I am mentioned, I will respond but I am no longer allowed to interfere with other people's growth pace. There are certain truth I have discovered that if I air them, it will disrupt the system, such journeys are traveled alone and ofcourse with the ever present Guides which I now walk with in the journey towards crystallizing the Merkaba.

Peace to us all and love.

it's obvious you don't know what we were talking about. It's just about something that happened in the past between myself and himself, which I was even trying to let go, though I came out victorious in the 'fight' back then.
My purpose on earth is to reduce fear in the mind of the people to a bearest minimum, and to achieve it, there is no how I won't step on the toes of the feared and the fearful ones themselves. I am not against it when the fearful ones are gaining knowledge that would set them free from the bondage of fear, but it is quite amazing and fascinating to see a closed minded soul suddenly showing interest in gaining hidden knowledge, and that's the case we have here.
Re: This Is It by chieveboy(m): 7:45am On Apr 14, 2017
I have been thinking of telling you about the subject matter without erring...

I know people in Eckankar who could virtually turn this planet upside down but won't...

I know people in Eck who could dissipate the veil of ignorance and illusion with just a click of their fingers...

I know people in Eck who can work miracles beyond what had ever been recorded as miracle...

But these people won't! They will never do so for it is against the spiritual law--the law of Silence, Economy, Consciousness etc. As a matter of fact, they will even endure hardship, hunger, persecution just to lay example...like not commanding fire or angels to consume their 'enemy' when provoked even though they very much can

Thank God for this. Ignorance or illusion is created or happens for a reason and we in Eckankar know that God ITself permitted them (including the devil or whatever) to exist. They exist to temper and purify Soul.

Just in case, their is nothing sinister about this decision...if you think other-wise, then ask your God (who isn't sinister) to tell you his location...or just request any info you think is covert smiley

Anyone can get whatever information they want though...the requirement is to be worthy of it, then earn it!

1 Like

Re: This Is It by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 14, 2017
otemanuduno:

it's obvious you don't know what we were talking about. It's just about something that happened in the past between myself and himself, which I was even trying to let go, though I came out victorious in the 'fight' back then.
My purpose on earth is to reduce fear in the mind of the people to a bearest minimum, and to achieve it, there is no how I won't step on the toes of the feared and the fearful ones themselves. I am not against it when the fearful ones are gaining knowledge that would bset them free from the bondage of fear, but it is quite amazing and fascinating to see a closed minded soul suddenly showing interest in gaining hidden knowledge, and that's the case we have here.

What fear can you remove in the mind of others when you do not present the information in a manner it can be assimilated to liberate them from the ignorance. Fear is caused by unknowns and there is nothing you teach them to know about the mechanics of the world than communicating with ETs you do not even know the true identity.

When you taught him, to liberate his fear and it couldnt penetrate, it meant you provided a wrong information atleast may be information in a way it can not be understood, because clearly the information are complex soup of some sort. Dont get me wrong, the information you pass does not come from you and you hardly know what you teach them because you are just a conduit of information. To truely beat fear, you must teach in the language of science and mathematics and the basic foundation of all knowledge, but to deliver a message with pride, a message that sounds more like religious dogma, it can not pass through, it is why you said he is a closed minded soul. No, he is not, I have seen that Username Goddys for a while and he is a very very attentive person behind that monika and I can assure you, he is not closed minded. When people get a message that resonate with realism, they listen. So i will advise that you stop forcing the message on them and making the message look evangelical and also dont make yourself look above others when passing a message.

A true teacher is always more humble that the student, for in that lies the wisdom that knowledge humbles. I am equality guilty, but when it comes to airing views about these ETs and Gods and the mechanics of the universe, we are all on the journey. No one knows it all.

Stay humble on the journey because tomorrow you might realize that all you know has been delivered by the wrong entity masquerading as angel of light, and when that happens, be open enough to tell the world. I will advise that you use science to fact-check the messages, and it fails the test of science, abandon it completely.

Sorry if this message strokes your ego, I am fighting mine too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is It by Wilgrea7(m): 9:04am On Apr 14, 2017
Billyonaire:

.too.

otem doesn't remove fear... check his threads... he has serious hatred for Christianity.... its impossible for one person to liberate the mind of another if he keep insulting the view of the other and even make mockery of the person.... all otems threads have bias written all over it... he's the opposite of the definition “bringer of truth"
Re: This Is It by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 14, 2017
Wilgrea7:

otem doesn't remove fear... check his threads... he has serious hatred for Christianity.... its impossible for one person to liberate the mind of another if he keep insulting the view of the other and even make mockery of the person.... all otems threads have bias written all over it... he's the opposite of the definition “bringer of truth"

I havent had time to go his threads though, but the few lines I read sounded like a story from mythology. Although he says he communicates with ETs, I have asked him the name of the ET, the Constellation and Star System of the ET's origin so I can locate the nature of ETs living on those constellations and he seems to have no idea of the origin of the ET he is a conduit of. That is very dangerous. Because one could be dealing with Archons without knowing. That itself is a very dangerous thing. Cos the reptilians are everywhere now.
Re: This Is It by otemanuduno: 9:42am On Apr 14, 2017
Billyonaire:

What fear can you remove in the mind of others when you do not present the information in a manner it can be assimilated to liberate them from the ignorance. Fear is caused by unknowns and there is nothing you teach them to know about the mechanics of the world than communicating with ETs you do not even know the true identity.

When you taught him, to liberate his fear and it couldnt penetrate, it meant you provided a wrong information atleast may be information in a way it can not be understood, because clearly the information are complex soup of some sort. Dont get me wrong, the information you pass does not come from you and you hardly know what you teach them because you are just a conduit of information. To truely beat fear, you must teach in the language of science and mathematics and the basic foundation of all knowledge, but to deliver a message with pride, a message that sounds more like religious dogma, it can not pass through, it is why you said he is a closed minded soul. No, he is not, I have seen that Username Goddys for a while and he is a very very attentive person behind that monika and I can assure you, he is not closed minded. When people get a message that resonate with realism, they listen. So i will advise that you stop forcing the message on them and making the message look evangelical and also dont make yourself look above others when passing a message.

A true teacher is always more humble that the student, for in that lies the wisdom that knowledge humbles. I am equality guilty, but when it comes to airing views about these ETs and Gods and the mechanics of the universe, we are all on the journey. No one knows it all.

Stay humble on the journey because tomorrow you might realize that all you know has been delivered by the wrong entity masquerading as angel of light, and when that happens, be open enough to tell the world. I will advise that you use science to fact-check the messages, and it fails the test of science, abandon it completely.

Sorry if this message strokes your ego, I am fighting
mine too.
What you don't know about me and the matter on ground connecting me and the guy in question is far far more than what you know, yet you put yourself forward as the judge? You kip amazing me with the way you handle people.

JUST PONDER ON THIS WORDS AND HAVE A RETHINK: "DON'T LEAP INTO A MATTER WITHOUT HEARING CLEARLY FROM THE LIPS OF THOSE CONCERNED."
Re: This Is It by otemanuduno: 9:43am On Apr 14, 2017
Wilgrea7:

LOL... Pls who made these statements "Woe to the scribes and Pharisees... grin
Re: This Is It by Wilgrea7(m): 10:15am On Apr 14, 2017
otemanuduno:
LOL... Pls who made these statements "Woe to the scribes and Pharisees... grin

you've made no point... when someone says something about you... you either accept or reject instead of pointing to another person doing the “he's worse than me" tactic... plus .. Jesus never attacked the belief of the Jews nor their doctrines... he addressed the hypocritical pharisees who talk and don't do... who don't uphold the purpose of the teachings... as for you... you insult people's beliefs and their deities... you're close minded... and you expect to be the “bringer of truth"?? .... if i saw a “bringer of truth" ... I'd know... truth doesn't need to attack lies... I've said enough.... you know yourself

2 Likes

Re: This Is It by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 14, 2017
otemanuduno:
What you don't know about me and the matter on ground connecting me and the guy in question is far far more than what you know, yet you put yourself forward as the judge? You kip amazing me with the way you handle people.

JUST PONDER ON THIS WORDS AND HAVE A RETHINK: "DON'T LEAP INTO A MATTER WITHOUT HEARING CLEARLY FROM THE LIPS OF THOSE CONCERNED."

Who ever say I cant be a judge ? I am not bound by that dogma. I need you to stop criticizing Goddys as a 'closed minded soul'. A man is free to close his mind to messages that does not resonate with his soul frequency. Our journeys are unique and the messages should not be evangelical.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anti-Christ Quotes from the Quaran / If God Is Love, Why Did He Hate Esau? / Plastic Drums Available For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.