Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Bbnaija Raised N330 Million Naira In 7 Days. See How - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bbnaija Raised N330 Million Naira In 7 Days. See How (491 Views)

Piggybank.ng, The Nigerian Fintech Startup That Just Raised $1.1million / Get Adsense Application Approved In 3 Days - SEE HOW / Good Old Days: See When N1000 Exchanged For $1830 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Raised N330 Million Naira In 7 Days. See How by Onbiz(m): 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
Did you watch Big Brother Naija Show Finale?
Am sure you are away that Efe got the crown
with a whooping N25 Million Naira and Brand New KIA SUV car.
Based on Logistics!
Big Congratulations to the WAFI Guy turned Multi Millionaire.
Some people has been asking, who is this Big Brother self that
doesn't even show his face on TV?
He must be a multi Billionaire to be giving out as much as N25M
to winner of the show?
I think EFCC need to investigate his source of wealth....Lol.
You see, Big Brother Naija is No single individual.
It's a collection of ideas put to work with proper technology.
The truth is that Big Brother Naija got the money the WINNERs went home with
from the large audience and lovers of the show.
According to report on April 3, 2017, 11 million Nigerians’ voted for four housemates in just 1 week.
The Voting was done through SMS Shortcode Number billing N30 per voting Attempt.
Mathematically wise, 11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000
In a space of 7 days. That's the power of Technology.
Click here to see the type of technology BBNaija used to raise N330 M in 7 Days www.mobiletarget.com.ng/index.php/shortcode
See, if you are in Show Biz or planning to start one, Mobile Billing technology is the right solution you need to turn your show into a profitable venture. Click the above link to learn more
CheersDid you watch Big Brother Naija Show Finale?
Based on Logistics!
to winner of the show?
According to report on April 3, 2017, 11 million Nigerians’ voted for four housemates in just 1 week.
The Voting was done through SMS Shortcode Number billing N30 per voting Attempt.
Click here to see the type of technology BBNaija used to raise N330 M in 7 Days www.mobiletarget.com.ng/index.php/shortcode
See, if you are in Show Biz or planning to start one, Mobile Billing technology is the right solution you need to turn your show into a profitable venture. Click the above link to learn more
Cheers
Did you watch Big Brother Naija Show Finale?
Based on Logistics!
to winner of the show?
Cheers
Re: Bbnaija Raised N330 Million Naira In 7 Days. See How by Onbiz(m): 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
U need this.
Re: Bbnaija Raised N330 Million Naira In 7 Days. See How by Onbiz(m): 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
As a bonus we give u over 2million active gsm numbers sorted state by state and a personal data generating software free.
Re: Bbnaija Raised N330 Million Naira In 7 Days. See How by Onbiz(m): 2:44pm On May 25, 2017
Now is the time

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me For Loan On Your Existing Business And For Your Schools(lagos Only) / I Received Euro In My Domiciliary Account, What Currency Will My Bank Pay Me ? / Request For Manufacturer Of Very Thick Ss1 And Ss2 Nylons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.