Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Nigerians React After Tboss' Sister Said Fans Can't See Her Yet - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React After Tboss' Sister Said Fans Can't See Her Yet (29647 Views)

Tboss' Fanpage 'calls Her Out' After Tboss Tried To Shade Ceec / Goldie Idowu, Tboss' Sister In Bikini (Photos) / Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React After Tboss' Sister Said Fans Can't See Her Yet by Okoyiboz1: 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
besto50:

Can you recite it?? Its something that can easily get off our minds so shut your crap

If something like that easily skips your mind, it shows you have a porous head.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React After Tboss' Sister Said Fans Can't See Her Yet by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
Okoyiboz1:

If something like that easily skips your mind, it shows you have a porous head.
Without checking google define photosynthesis... We nigerians love to deceive ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React After Tboss' Sister Said Fans Can't See Her Yet by chronique(m): 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
cutediva87:
not that I hate her, but those piercings... ewww.

I didn't watch bbn but the first day I saw a clip of the show on Nairaland, and saw her piercings, I got turned off immediately and just had reservations about her. The private jet owners hitting on her, spending 25m in a week and not being able to recite the National Anthem, just made things worse. I see her as one of those pretty unintelligent girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React After Tboss' Sister Said Fans Can't See Her Yet by koboko69: 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
Afam4eva:
Nigerians can just hate for no reaon. Granted that TBoss has her own problems but the way Nigerian are treating her like she's second in command to satan just shows the kind of moronic dingbats that this country is breeding. people so full of hate thinking their hate will make themselves feel better Umu Ogbanje.

Go and sit down. What are they not hating on others?

She is obviously a scum

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React After Tboss' Sister Said Fans Can't See Her Yet by professorchuks(m): 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
AntiWailer:
She is not emotionally stable for negativities.

Supu! Professor
Re: Nigerians React After Tboss' Sister Said Fans Can't See Her Yet by Smooth278(m): 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
koboko69:

Go and sit down. What are they not hating on others?

She is obviously a scum

Mehn... U need to take a chill pill.... This is someone u know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about... The way you are hating it seems it's her that caused the recession in Nigeria... Kai!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React After Tboss' Sister Said Fans Can't See Her Yet by timilehin95(m): 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
When barca players heard of tboss

Re: Nigerians React After Tboss' Sister Said Fans Can't See Her Yet by Hollawaley(m): 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
Re: Nigerians React After Tboss' Sister Said Fans Can't See Her Yet by Tominiola: 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
Tboss sister is not helping matters at all. How can she say that? If anyone should be in hiding right now its probably Efe cuz of teh 25 mil and car, not Tboss.
Re: Nigerians React After Tboss' Sister Said Fans Can't See Her Yet by egobetatoday: 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
besto50:
As usual girls hate girls stupidily
Especially if the girl come fine pass them, they go wan die grin
Re: Nigerians React After Tboss' Sister Said Fans Can't See Her Yet by koboko69: 11:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
Smooth278:

Mehn... U need to take a chill pill.... This is someone u know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about... The way you are hating it seems it's her that caused the recession in Nigeria... Kai!!!

What as recession gat to do with a reality show. Those dumb band wagons trying to deflect Tokunbo's failure to recession are just fooling themselves. She was on live tv for 2 months plus and over half of the people she was with have pne horrible thing to say about her yet u are telling me to take a chill pill. Did she take another personality to a live tv show which was obviously dumb or what?
Re: Nigerians React After Tboss' Sister Said Fans Can't See Her Yet by Smooth278(m): 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
koboko69:

What as recession gat to do with a reality show. Those dumb band wagons trying to deflect Tokunbo's failure to recession are just fooling themselves. She was on live tv for 2 months plus and over half of the people she was with have pne horrible thing to say about her yet u are telling me to take a chill pill. Did she take another personality to a live tv show which was obviously dumb or what?

Mr man, you called her SCUM!!! That's downright uncalled for... If you see nothing wrong in what you said then well-done... I'm done having this discussion with you...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React After Tboss' Sister Said Fans Can't See Her Yet by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 12, 2017
ekunu:
what's she protecting? her bweast? even Efe wey suppose dey hide cos of em worth dey snap. abi na d 500,000 she dey hide?
Lmao! abeg help me ask her o

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React After Tboss' Sister Said Fans Can't See Her Yet by Gkemz: 2:01am On Apr 12, 2017
Who cares about that arrogant girl. Pride goes before a fall.
Re: Nigerians React After Tboss' Sister Said Fans Can't See Her Yet by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:43am On Apr 12, 2017
go to farm Nigerians, the farm needs you
Re: Nigerians React After Tboss' Sister Said Fans Can't See Her Yet by Ogalanyachieze: 5:00am On Apr 12, 2017
Afam4eva:
Nigerians can just hate for no reaon. Granted that TBoss has her own problems but the way Nigerian are treating her like she's second in command to satan just shows the kind of moronic dingbats that this country is breeding. people so full of hate thinking their hate will make themselves feel better Umu Ogbanje.
wow you just sounded like nnamdi kanu. I think he gp right to call nigeria that name
Re: Nigerians React After Tboss' Sister Said Fans Can't See Her Yet by michaelwilli(m): 6:45am On Apr 12, 2017
Okoyiboz1:
If Tokunbo Idowu had mistakenly won the BBN, it would have been an eternal indictment on that show. Not only are her manners atrocious, TBoss is intellectually naked.
Fatality
Re: Nigerians React After Tboss' Sister Said Fans Can't See Her Yet by koboko69: 7:38am On Apr 12, 2017
Smooth278:

Mr man, you called her SCUM!!! That's downright uncalled for... If you see nothing wrong in what you said then well-done... I'm done having this discussion with you...

she is a SCUM!!!!
Re: Nigerians React After Tboss' Sister Said Fans Can't See Her Yet by Jideloye(m): 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
mtcheewwww...............who u epp? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adunnie Ade Meets Fatai Azeez, A 13-Year-Old Makeup Artist (Photos) / Sinach Celebrates Her Mother On Her Birthday (Photo) / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.