Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,974 members, 7,852,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

The Fundamental Virus In Our Home Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fundamental Virus In Our Home Land (586 Views)

This Pic Sums Up The Fundamental Problem With Africa - Cramjones (photo) / Before We Are Driven Past Our Home... / Lagos My Home: History Of Eko Our Home Land-ifeduba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fundamental Virus In Our Home Land by setivacell: 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2009
We have to look at the facts, in our history fundamentalism has destroyed our aspirations as a people and populated our military and power structure with ravenous illiterate cattle drivers. I propose that we the progressive, urban elements align ourselves with civilization and marginalize these fundamentalists and members of their people as much as possible. What have they or their 5 pillars offered Nigeria except trife, illiteracy, poverty, violence, and heart ache. We must act decisively before we suffer again by blows from "the fist of the north star". cThey never built anything good, not a school nothing. they came with their ideology to kill, steal, and destroy and now you can see that our own national reputation is being jeapordized by this lot. we need to separate. the oil revenues must be deprived them. they must be left to do their own thing. We can only grow as a nation if they are amputated from our national affairs. Peace unto all. Just ask yourself really though, what GOOD thing have they contributed to us? Search long and hard you will have to

(1) (Reply)

There Are More Youths Like Me, Abdulmutallab Warns Fbi / Is Nigeria Too Large To Be One? / Us Scanners Went Unused At Nigeria Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.