Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

General Victor Ezugwu Visits Soldiers In Sambisa Forest. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Victor Ezugwu Visits Soldiers In Sambisa Forest. Photos (25020 Views)

Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him / President Buhari Commissions Made-in-Nigeria “Ezugwu” MRAP Vehicles / President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Victor Ezugwu Visits Soldiers In Sambisa Forest. Photos by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
jeff1607:

What do child-soldiers do in other war torn african countries?

When you are in a war torn area your reasoning changes, but the down side of it is when the body can't meet up to extreme conditions.

Soldiers train for years and die on the first day in battle even without expending a single bullet

Thanks for schooling him. He doesn't realize that the only difference between a military man and a civilian is the camo uniform they're putting on. Were they born with rifles in their hands? Some lazy guys will join the army and start feeling like kings and harassing people about, just because people respect their uniform.

This one is now talking as if being a soldier is rocket science. . . Common Boko Haram, they haven't finished dealing with, upon all the training and the funding, jets and intelligence. . . Abeg, Nigerian military no dey try.

1 Like

Re: General Victor Ezugwu Visits Soldiers In Sambisa Forest. Photos by Natudu: 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
unclezuma:
It is good for the morale of the troops, but oga sleep there like one week nah...That's called leading from the front.

If only you had done your small research, you would have seen that he didn't just become Actg GOC from Abuja! He led from the front. Use google.
Re: General Victor Ezugwu Visits Soldiers In Sambisa Forest. Photos by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
Natudu:

If only you had done your small research, you would have seen that he didn't just become Actg GOC from Abuja! He led from the front. Use google.

Noted, let him show felt leadership was my earlier statement.
Re: General Victor Ezugwu Visits Soldiers In Sambisa Forest. Photos by Lamzzyy(m): 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
Baba drop that stick and walk like a soldier jare...
Re: General Victor Ezugwu Visits Soldiers In Sambisa Forest. Photos by TPAND(f): 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
nnamdi1998:
I feel like wasting a full AK 47 magazine on top you this bastard!
After you have wasted first on your wife, kids and parents. Then I can finally admit your madness is out ignore hand
Re: General Victor Ezugwu Visits Soldiers In Sambisa Forest. Photos by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
TPAND:
After you have wasted first on your wife, kids and parents. Then I can finally admit your madness is out ignore hand
I just need 3minutes with you this white fowl! Please don't ever in your life mention my family
Re: General Victor Ezugwu Visits Soldiers In Sambisa Forest. Photos by TPAND(f): 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
nnamdi1998:
I just need 3minutes with you this white fowl! Please don't ever in your life mention my family
if you choose to be rude because this is an online faceless platform, and you think you can open your uncultured mouth and throw tantrums anyhow you like, you just met your bus-stop. I am not white, am half Nigerian, Half Dutch. Keep your tantrums where you belong. If you need me for 3 minutes I will be at ikeja mall to see a movie, you can kindly come with your magazine
Re: General Victor Ezugwu Visits Soldiers In Sambisa Forest. Photos by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
why are you so pained? You can't even last for 1minute in a gunfight,instead of you to be grateful to our gallant troops in the North-east who risks their lives fighting so that you can have freedom and peace of mind to live and login to nairaland,you're here insulting them!

I'm not rude! it's just that i don't like people insulting our gallant troops.

Did i asked you if you were white or black? You don't know the meaning of white fowl grin
TPAND:
if you choose to be rude because this is an online faceless platform, and you think you can open your uncultured mouth and throw tantrums anyhow you like, you just met your bus-stop. I am not white, am half Nigerian, Half Dutch. Keep your tantrums where you belong. If you need me for 3 minutes I will be at ikeja mall to see a movie, you can kindly come with your magazine
I had to check your dp to see the half Nigerian/Dutch Lady....................You're very beautiful sha! Infact you're one in a million

I'll be in ikeja mall hopefully on Saturday, 3minutes won't be enough for someone like you gringrin And i don't need the magazine,I'll be coming with my rolls royce gringrin

Please be grateful to our gallant troops in the North-east
Re: General Victor Ezugwu Visits Soldiers In Sambisa Forest. Photos by jforjudith(f): 7:18am On Apr 13, 2017
SmartyPants:

Do you know anything about military operations?
Do you?
Re: General Victor Ezugwu Visits Soldiers In Sambisa Forest. Photos by SmartyPants(m): 8:03am On Apr 13, 2017
jforjudith:
Do you?

Actually, yes. But even at that am I the one playing oversabi and questioning a general of the Nigerian army?
Re: General Victor Ezugwu Visits Soldiers In Sambisa Forest. Photos by obailala(m): 8:07am On Apr 13, 2017
TPAND:
Social Media Army. Our army has become a shadow of its old glory or was that information we hear about our troops in the 80s & 90s' a fallacious concoction of vainglory without any tangible feat.
Common Boko Haram....
The military are humans not demi-gods, and a good number of those boko haram guys received similar military training in terrorist camps in Sudan and some other locations. Bokoharam also seemed more funded than the military at some point.
Re: General Victor Ezugwu Visits Soldiers In Sambisa Forest. Photos by jforjudith(f): 12:50am On Apr 18, 2017
SmartyPants:

Actually, yes. But even at that am I the one playing oversabi and questioning a general of the Nigerian army?
Then congratulations SmartyPants
Re: General Victor Ezugwu Visits Soldiers In Sambisa Forest. Photos by SmartyPants(m): 1:30am On Apr 18, 2017
jforjudith:
Then congratulations SmartyPants

You're far too kind
Re: General Victor Ezugwu Visits Soldiers In Sambisa Forest. Photos by naijaking1: 1:46am On Apr 18, 2017
All the other Hausa Fulani generals are busy sharing political posts that they have no other officer to lead the war against BK that they had to drag this poor Igbo officer into Sambias forest
Re: General Victor Ezugwu Visits Soldiers In Sambisa Forest. Photos by jude90(m): 6:36am On Apr 18, 2017
good one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears / Police Service Commission Retires 4 DIGs For Being Seniors To IGP Egbetokun / Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.