Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos (47413 Views)

Customs Officer, Yakubu Shuaibu Shot Dead In An Ambush By Suspected Smugglers / Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) / Customs Officer Shoots 8-month Pregnant Woman In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos by naijajobspost(m): 10:18am On Apr 12, 2017
his manhood should be cut off for not visiting brothel
Re: Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 12, 2017
We will all be here for your daughter's and wife's videos someday soon grin

Say Amen! wink

Godfullsam:
Where is the video

Ayam here for the video wink

2 Likes

Re: Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos by NEDULASER(m): 10:24am On Apr 12, 2017
when will the women folks Learn their lesson Keep falling into the same snare over & over again.... Tmrw u still the same story...
Re: Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos by fullz: 10:25am On Apr 12, 2017
...until they mess with the wrong girl, then they are going to stop...
Re: Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos by NEDULASER(m): 10:27am On Apr 12, 2017
when will the women folks Learn their lesson Keep falling into the same snare over & over again.... ***Tmrw u will still hear the same story...
Re: Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos by RICHC2(f): 10:35am On Apr 12, 2017
What is it with men and rape? What can of thoughts runs through the mind of the rapist during the act seeing that the victim did not give consent and is helpless throughout the act? We humans have turned beastly, even the beasts of the forest have not descended to this level.

To the victim, I truly sympathize with you and hope you come out of this, but please let this be a lesson to you and all ladies out there, if you meet a guy or a lady online and he/she seeks to meet you physically, please do so at a public joint where there are people around. Do not be carried away by the exchange of chats online! How can you possibly trust someone you meet/met online to the point of going to his/her home for the first time? WOW!

Let me conclude by reminding us that the oyinbo people wey start the dating thing sef advises against meeting up an online stranger for the first time in his/her home!
Re: Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos by sucess001(m): 10:38am On Apr 12, 2017
ijustdey:

Nah inside bush the man dey stay when you call for help and nobody did answered...

that emboldened part made be disapprove of her soliciting for help because if she did shouted by the window side with sticks hitting the burglary proof....... someone could have been alerted and come to her rescue

or at least call the emergency no with her phone no which is toll free

i tire o...the story get kleg...she no get phone to call people?

then she calm down...drink the drink

abeg!
Re: Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos by Charly68: 10:39am On Apr 12, 2017
How did the custom recruit such a beast . He should be dismissed forthwith .
Re: Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos by UncutSk(m): 10:47am On Apr 12, 2017
Godfullsam:
Where is the video

me too
Re: Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos by BABANGBALI: 11:01am On Apr 12, 2017
After reading this thread fok come see hungry me
Re: Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos by borednhorny: 11:06am On Apr 12, 2017
We are always quick to give support to the so called victim based on trash stories that we read. Granted some humans are animals but if you have ever used badoo, you will know it is just a business transaction gone wrong. The truth can only be established after seeing the video.
Re: Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos by wyclephy(m): 11:07am On Apr 12, 2017
Godfullsam:
Where is the video

If na your sister, will u be here for the video?? embarassed
Re: Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos by cutedela: 11:11am On Apr 12, 2017
Hmmm,that man is a beast and should be made to face the full wrought of the law. Come to think of it,women and girls of this generation take so many things for granted,otherwise why did she go to a strange man's(a man she met on Badoo and barely know jack about him) house alone.she is lucky to have come out alive,many made similar mistake and it cost them their precious life so we all need to be very careful in this evil times.
Re: Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos by Godfullsam(m): 11:17am On Apr 12, 2017
wyclephy:
If na your sister, will u be here for the video?? embarassed

But she is not my sister na undecided
Re: Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos by Godfullsam(m): 11:17am On Apr 12, 2017
daretodiffer:
We will all be here for your daughter's and wife's videos someday soon grin

Say Amen! wink

U no well
Re: Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:27am On Apr 12, 2017
This is just a business transaction gone wrong, i believe that girl has some powerful connections.
There should be a law that anything that happens in a mans place, cannot be termed rape.
If you must date it should be in a neutral place, if you must have sex ensure the both parties sign.

1 Like

Re: Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos by Teel012(m): 11:44am On Apr 12, 2017
Except I don't understand written words, but obviously, this is not a rape case, he left for 7 hrs, n she shouted n no one heard, Abi d house na sound proof ni? he did not take her phone, cos it wasn't mentioned that he did n she could not call, text or even flash somebody? Me I don't know ooo, but d story sounds like gf setting up ex bf, but let's see how it plays out eventually.
Re: Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos by Omoluabi16(m): 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

From what I read,some men enjoy violent sex,it was also shown on crime and investigation channel how a man goes about raping and murdering women randomly just to climax.
they're sick.
Re: Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ogba again,and I grew up there oh...hian
Re: Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos by QuietHammer(m): 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
manikspears:

shey na seun be that interviewer or lalastica ?
My brother, na lala o

1 Like

Re: Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
Omoluabi16:
they're sick.
Maybe.
Re: Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos by manikspears: 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
QuietHammer:

My brother, na lala o
grin grin grin grin lala grin cheesy
Re: Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos by absool(m): 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
Godfullsam:
Where is the video
pervert every where
Re: Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos by Dammyswag: 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
I hope so...I pray its not been swept under the carpet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) / MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp / 'our Leader Shot Pregnant Woman In The Private Part' - Gang Member (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.