Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

Lovers Of Okrika Goods{tokunbo}meet Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Lovers Of Okrika Goods{tokunbo}meet Here (775 Views)

Thread For Ekiti Indegines And Lovers Of The State / Lovers Of Green And Brown Bottles{saint Bottles Cathedral}meet Here / A Beautiful Damsel Around Ph,eleme,okrika Are Seriously Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovers Of Okrika Goods{tokunbo}meet Here by IYANGBALI: 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2009
This includes lovers of second hand clothes,shoes,pants,bras,fridge,electronics,household equipment,cars,husbands and wives.
Lets come together and discuss about our favourite goods and where to get cheap and quality ones in our neighbourhoods.
Re: Lovers Of Okrika Goods{tokunbo}meet Here by dani1luv: 4:32pm On Dec 31, 2009
I'm sorry but I dont like second-hand Stuffs undecided
Re: Lovers Of Okrika Goods{tokunbo}meet Here by ElRazur: 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2009
Man, I will be the first to admit that I wore these items in Lagos. grin Some are so good looking that it sometimes don't wash them and try them on. [Yeah I was young and was in Nigeria. . . Hello grin].

Clothes, shirt and trouser? Yeah. But under pants? Nah no way.

grin
Re: Lovers Of Okrika Goods{tokunbo}meet Here by IYANGBALI: 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2010
dani1luv:

I'm sorry but I dont like second-hand Stuffs undecided
abeg make we hear word you come NL come dey form for us meanwhile almost all your clothes are tokunbo and all your electronics are tokunbo, your financee self no be tokunbo she be? abi you no know say the girl don marry before you met her?
ElRazur:

Man, I will be the first to admit that I wore these items in Lagos. grin Some are so good looking that it sometimes don't wash them and try them on. [Yeah I was young and was in Nigeria. . . Hello grin].

Clothes, shirt and trouser? Yeah. But under pants? Nah no way.

grin

thank you jare my brother na you be the correct man of the year grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

# / I Want To Meet An Asaba Girl In Abj 4 A Relationship. / A Guy Needs A Serious Minded Lady For A Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.