Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola (36139 Views)

A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today / Tboss And AY Pictured Together / Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola by Ovokoo: 7:10am On Apr 12, 2017
Comedian AY is seen hanging out with just returned Big Brother Naija housemates, Efe Ejeba and Bisola.

SOURCE: http://ovoko.com.ng/comedian-ay-pictured-bbnaija-housemates-efe-bisola/

7 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 12, 2017
let this BBbaija talk end already.

meanwhile, today is my birthday. ..
u guys should show me love

322 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola by eezeribe(m): 7:20am On Apr 12, 2017
As long as it's Nigeria,they have already become national heroes.
Their state governors would send their names to the presidency for consideration for National honours.
Most first class graduates who managed to get a job have not grossed one million naira in as many years...
Some people still say this generation is not wasted

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola by Smellymouth: 7:22am On Apr 12, 2017
Efe truly rep the street ..."who I be" from nobody to somebody..Not by wealth or divine connection but by the Grace of God..

Efe was so excited that he had to remove his shoes.. And Bisola had to carry the shoes whilst he's shaking people's hands..

May Allah bless me with a true friend like Bisola..

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola by buccal(m): 7:31am On Apr 12, 2017
Admin Food don done...come chop
Re: Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola by Homeboiy: 7:36am On Apr 12, 2017
Bbn ...Fp code

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola by Militude: 7:47am On Apr 12, 2017
Y efe head de always bend

2 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola by LesbianBoy(m): 8:17am On Apr 12, 2017
Smellymouth:
Efe truly rep the street ..."who I be" from nobody to somebody..Not by wealth or divine connection but by the Grace of God..

Efe was so excited that he had to remove his shoes.. And Bisola had to carry the shoes whilst he's shaking people's hands..

Na the work wey she dey do! grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola by goldenceo1: 8:56am On Apr 12, 2017
Business minded AY. be sure to meet Efe at AY easter edition this weekend.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 12, 2017
In everything you do, don't give music a thought. Please we had enough with vic.O

2 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola by veekid(m): 9:04am On Apr 12, 2017
Meanwhile Tboss don follow one of his Private jet owners waka oo

7 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 12, 2017
lol, hope tboss sister will not break the screen of her phone ,seeing this.

3 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola by Daslim180(m): 9:05am On Apr 12, 2017
Omo olope

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola by bart10: 9:06am On Apr 12, 2017
undecided BBnaija again!
Re: Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:06am On Apr 12, 2017
That's good.

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola by binsanni(m): 9:06am On Apr 12, 2017
And i don't know who efe or bisola don't epp. anyway just wanna attend a village meeting

2 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola by Kenneth5: 9:06am On Apr 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola by back2sender: 9:08am On Apr 12, 2017
Smellymouth:

I Noticed this ooo, Bisola helping out with the shoes. This is great and shows maturity Unlike the illmannered trained lady who wants to spend 25, 000, 000 under one week

13 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola by BreezyCB(m): 9:08am On Apr 12, 2017
Nah news be this
Re: Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola by oviejnr(m): 9:09am On Apr 12, 2017
BreezyCB:
Nah news be this
No be news but you open ham and still comment!!!

5 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola by harizonal123(m): 9:10am On Apr 12, 2017
grin

7 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola by FTBOY: 9:10am On Apr 12, 2017
food don't make big men look good. knowing they have millions resting in their bank account make them.

as you can see...efe is looking fresh and fleshy already.

3 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola by castrol180(m): 9:10am On Apr 12, 2017
Celebrities and their clinching...Ay for that matter
Re: Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola by abelokanlawon: 9:10am On Apr 12, 2017
Oh u will live long like Obasanjo Prosper like Bukola Saraki
viickerz:

Re: Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola by temmylorlah(f): 9:11am On Apr 12, 2017
Happy birthday!
viickerz:

Re: Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola by fufuNegusi(m): 9:11am On Apr 12, 2017
They will surely be invited to his Easter Concert
Re: Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola by abels(m): 9:11am On Apr 12, 2017
viickerz:

.. .let ur birthday end already too.

3 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 12, 2017
#Team Efe should like this... And any rotten tboss fan can share..

3 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola by FTBOY: 9:12am On Apr 12, 2017
i hope bisola is not going to suck AY's prick.

this one she's chinguming him already...ayam not understanding o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model / Alexreports And Esther Nwankwo Traditional Wedding Photos And Video / Ebuka Shares Pics From His Graduation As American University Honours Chimamanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.