Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Bbnaija:”it Took Me Nine Years To Get Into Big Brother House”- Bisola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija:”it Took Me Nine Years To Get Into Big Brother House”- Bisola (684 Views)

Nine Years After.. Dagrin Still Lives On / #bbnaija: “it Seems Fishy” – Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Teddy A’s 8% Vote / Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija:”it Took Me Nine Years To Get Into Big Brother House”- Bisola by splendid22(m): 8:08am On Apr 12, 2017
Bisola Aiyeola, ex-Big Brother Naija housemate said it took her nine years to get into Big Brother house. Speaking in a press conference on Tuesday, the multi-talented entertainer said making it to the finals is a big win for her.

“It took me nine years to get into the Big Brother house, that’s winning. Making it to the finals was also a big win for me. I wouldn’t love to try it again though, this one experience is enough to last a lifetime. This is not my first stint with reality shows, the first one was about my passion for music but Big Brother was for me to show what I can do”.

Read the rest here
http://thenewsguru.com/bbnaijait-took-nine-years-get-big-brother-house-bisola/

Re: Bbnaija:”it Took Me Nine Years To Get Into Big Brother House”- Bisola by BreezyCB(m): 8:13am On Apr 12, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Bbnaija:”it Took Me Nine Years To Get Into Big Brother House”- Bisola by MrGreenMavro: 8:30am On Apr 12, 2017
shocked
Re: Bbnaija:”it Took Me Nine Years To Get Into Big Brother House”- Bisola by Etzakoos(m): 8:31am On Apr 12, 2017
Base On Logistics...She Is Destined To Be There
Re: Bbnaija:”it Took Me Nine Years To Get Into Big Brother House”- Bisola by Moving4: 8:32am On Apr 12, 2017
9years? I tot dis is only d 2nd edition of BBNaija or is she still talking about BBAfrica?

(1) (Reply)

Woah!!! Drake Is Gonna Be A Father... Meet The Thot That The Rapper Impregnated / Efe, Bbnaija Winner Sign For Supersport Wall Of Champions / Thin Tall Tony Visits Obasanjo's Bell University, The Ladies Go Gaga (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.