Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) (38694 Views)

Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time / Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) / Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by KillerBeauty(f): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2017
I still prefare eba the normal way jare
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by Rick9(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2017
smiley
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by YelloweWest: 10:32am On Apr 12, 2017
cheesy
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by Drabrah(m): 10:32am On Apr 12, 2017
See as u wan drag me enta buka a this early morning na!

tongue tongue
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by dinocy(m): 10:32am On Apr 12, 2017
my dear Eb. but all this Eba too small na.
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 12, 2017
Fine dinning
Chai see food of lifeeeee grin
Kenny17ID do you see this
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by porozhniy(m): 10:33am On Apr 12, 2017
I am only interested in the soup, the eba can take whatever shape it likes.
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by emu22(m): 10:34am On Apr 12, 2017
grin angry
Tazdroid:

...and did convocation in Naija grin grin

I can bet my life DAT no nation on earth consume EBA more Dan Nigeria.We like EBA.Eba ninjas tongue
Tazdroid:

...and did convocation in Naija grin grin

I can bet my life DAT no nation on earth consume EBA more Dan Nigeria.We like EBA.Eba ninjas
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2017
After eating this coloured eba, nothing would be left in the brain again grin grin grin

-Only sleep and oza room shocked
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by blingxx(m): 10:35am On Apr 12, 2017
From amala to eba . ...and it's not even christmas ...what's happening na
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:36am On Apr 12, 2017
Keneking:
After eating this coloured eba, nothing would be left in the brain again grin grin grin

-Only sleep and oza room shocked
tongue
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by Naughtytboy: 10:37am On Apr 12, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Nowadays I hate eating Eba.
When people ask me why?
I always reply that the amount of Eba I ate during my childhood is enough to last me nine lifetime.

When I was younger. Eba wasn't just a food to us.
It was a way of life.
hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by Aremu01(m): 10:38am On Apr 12, 2017
Oh dear God Poverty Your fada
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2017
Naughtytboy:
hahahahahahaha

Poverty ain't funny

1 Like

Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:39am On Apr 12, 2017
dolphinife:
Thunder fire poverty.

That eba was born in China, christened in USA, attended creche in Canada, primary and secondary school in France, University in Japan, and come graduate in Switzerland......

Am hungry
grin grin grin
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by murphybo(m): 10:40am On Apr 12, 2017
that's what you see when Gari travel abroad for re-branding
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by MrRichy(m): 10:42am On Apr 12, 2017
issorait

1 Like

Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 12, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedStop am...... Na Dino life journey u dey recite nah>>>>>> grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley
dolphinife:
Thunder fire poverty.

That eba was born in China, christened in USA, attended creche in Canada, primary and secondary school in France, University in Japan, and come graduate in Switzerland......

Am hungry
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by sisisioge: 10:43am On Apr 12, 2017
Wow! I'm a fan of good presentation... Lovely. Although, I see some over the top looks there grin
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by Klamour: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2017
alexistaiwo:
When people ask me why?
I always reply that the amount of Eba I ate during my childhood is enough to last me nine lifetime.

It was a way of life.

Hahahahahahahahahaha, u wan kee persin

Something like this

1 Like

Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by Mediapace: 10:46am On Apr 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Oluwa mi oooooo shocked shocked

Kuku kee me cry

Long time big boss cool
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by Didov(f): 10:48am On Apr 12, 2017
lol..with all the parkaging,it wil stil endup in the toilet..

1 Like

Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by Sirpaul(m): 10:48am On Apr 12, 2017
He who always thinks the soup is too much for the Eba cannot handle greatness

1 Like

Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by Prince9137(m): 10:51am On Apr 12, 2017
So for your mind now, you don post wetin dey special...shioor...oya, com & see th real Eba here!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 12, 2017
Mediapace:

Long time big boss cool
yea bro. How you been??
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 12, 2017
voicelez:
lol

You're a wicked someborry , see wetin you dey post this early morning wey I never chop
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by whirlwind7(m): 10:53am On Apr 12, 2017
Driftingking:

Eba is not really a posh meal

And your definition of a posh meal is what?
Foreign foods? angry
I know an asswipe when I hear one.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by Btruth: 10:54am On Apr 12, 2017
Lol

Eba with swagger.......... grin

Eat this Eba, and all the sickness in your body will be cure. grin
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by kpaofame: 10:56am On Apr 12, 2017
alexistaiwo:
When people ask me why?

It was a way of life.

Told someone recently that i feel somehow if i dont eat eba for three days...the person dont understand, Eba was always on the menu back to back....Na 1.5 bag of Garri my old man dey buy every two months back in the dayz.....Soldiers dey base
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by cooljoe(m): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2017
how is ds 1 eba? go to d bukka nd c real eba
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 12, 2017
No matter how you design, it is on a one-way journey to the point of no return, in the stomachs of the very hungry.
Re: 10 Gorgeous Times Eba Looked Finer Than You (photos) by akoredebadru(m): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2017
Yoruba gets d best food out of all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

English Names For Naija Native Foods / Cooking Beans Can Be Very Frustrating (see Pics) / Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.