Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" (15236 Views)

‘chris Brown Was Superior Than Davido In The Song Blow My Mind’ – Oma Akatugba / Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband / I Became Famous While Davido Was Still wearing Diapers-oma Akatugba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" by Principe67(m): 9:32am On Apr 12, 2017
Germany based Nigerian controversial presenter OMA Akatugba took to his Twitter handle to berate Nigerian politicians and threatened to organize boys to beat any he finds roaming the streets of Europe.

The tweet gathered attention from his followers who were quick to react to his tweet.

Should we call his bluff or will he be true to his threat. Only time will tell.

See screenshots and reactions below.

]

The day I will catch a Nigerian politician in Europe, I will arrange boys to beat him up and tear his useless agbada into shreds.

https://mobile.twitter.com/undefined/status/852065540533358593

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" by MrGreenMavro: 9:34am On Apr 12, 2017
grin

Oma Akatugba..you go fear say the boiz wey u wan arrange to beat the politicians na him boiz wey he use rig him election and promised them trip to europe, in the end them go beat sense enter your head cheesy cheesy

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" by BasketballGURU(m): 9:34am On Apr 12, 2017
He's bluffing cheesy
Re: Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" by GloriaNinja(f): 9:36am On Apr 12, 2017
IF THAT WILL REALLY HAPPEN, I WILL APPRECIATE, ALL THESE CORRUPT POLITICIANS NEEDS A SPIRITUAL BEATING ESPECIALLY BUHARI.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" by Principe67(m): 9:42am On Apr 12, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
GloriaNinja:
IF THAT WILL REALLY HAPPEN, I WILL APPRECIATE, ALL THESE CORRUPT POLITICIANS NEEDS A SPIRITUAL BEATING ESPECIALLY BUHARI.
Re: Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" by Baawaa(m): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2017
It means Masses are warming up for mass burial of our politicians grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" by Thepasserby(m): 9:50am On Apr 12, 2017
cool cool

Re: Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" by Ehiscotch(m): 9:51am On Apr 12, 2017
IF YOU ARE IN GERMANY DONT BOTHER COMING BACK.

11 Likes

Re: Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" by Principe67(m): 10:06am On Apr 12, 2017
tell him oooo
Ehiscotch:
IF YOU ARE IN GERMANY DONT BOTHER COMING BACK.
Re: Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" by Principe67(m): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2017
you cannot be so sure oooo
BasketballGURU:
He's bluffing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" by spartan117(m): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2017
What then will be d difference btw u and d politicians, u both arrange boys to do ur dirty work

6 Likes

Re: Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" by IMASTEX: 11:20am On Apr 12, 2017
Hmm
Re: Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 12, 2017
Oga don't bother...DSS dey wait you for airport.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" by ShitHead(m): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2017
Just send me a visa and a ticket...I can assist.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" by modelsms(m): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2017
They make here inhabitable and run to Europe

1 Like

Re: Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" by Naughtytboy: 11:21am On Apr 12, 2017
They need it based on logistic

2 Likes

Re: Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 12, 2017
cheesy
Wrong! What we need are stealth weapons and an online polling system. We bomb them based on whatever voting threshold we set.

Where are the rich guys who love this country?
Re: Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" by ephi123(f): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2017
Tear his useless agbada into shreds cheesy grin

Nigerian politicians deserve every negative thing they get. He should just be careful though because that is assault. tongue

7 Likes

Re: Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" by Andrewkinggg: 11:23am On Apr 12, 2017
God is great..

This guy don blow like play like play. I remember him during his time at Galaxy TV. He's now a big boy in Germany.!

God blessed his hustle..

5 Likes

Re: Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" by coolzeal(m): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2017
Fronting with Agbada like a King Kong and yet, you can't simply implement directives to fix the economy. Abeg catch Bubu for us join.

2 Likes

Re: Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" by osemoses1234(m): 11:25am On Apr 12, 2017
Kill dem all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 12, 2017

1 Share

Re: Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" by jolof33: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2017
way to go

1 Like

Re: Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" by Nigeriadondie: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2017
Bros if u see any make i know cos i de europe now. Infact when i see life here compared with Nigeria I de vex well well and believe i swear i will disgrace them here if they come and it will be on media. Those beasts in power wud come here to enjoy dividends of good governance which they cant deliver back home.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" by Akinz0126(m): 11:34am On Apr 12, 2017
Base on logistic you also should be careful
Re: Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" by Nnwannsukka(m): 11:36am On Apr 12, 2017
Arrange kwa.
Whatbof you are u not a Criminal
Re: Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 12, 2017
The guy don frustrate.
After im don dey live for where things dey work and im see as life sweet..& im know how things take be for im own fatherland..Y im no go frustrate?.

Na until we start to dey beat politician for street na im Nigeria go beta. If not,na "e go beta" levels we go dey forever

But i trust my naija brothers wey dey feel the sufferneas the most to still defend these bastaard politicians all in the name of PDP/APC,Christain/Muslim,Afonja/Ipob,South/West etc
Smh angry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Addresses The Women Trying To Undermine Her Achievements / Stainless Precious Dances As Simi, Harrysong Perform / Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.