Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

Egg Plant Finally Off. Catliyn Jenner Complete Her Gender Reassignment Surgery. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Egg Plant Finally Off. Catliyn Jenner Complete Her Gender Reassignment Surgery. (685 Views)

Mum Left Devastated After No One Shows Up To Her Gender Reveal Party / Nigerian Rapper Jhybo Shows Off Erect Egg Plant On Gram [PICS] / Photo - Tekno Shows Off Heavy Egg-plant In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Egg Plant Finally Off. Catliyn Jenner Complete Her Gender Reassignment Surgery. by Okey80: 10:03am On Apr 12, 2017
Catylin Jenner- formerly know as Bruce, the former USA and Olympic gold medallist, reality show star, and recently a transwoman have finally removed his penis and has completed her sex reassignment surgery.

Jenner, 67, one of the most-high profile American transgender woman, says in an upcoming memoir that she had the surgery in January, and that she decided to go public "so all of you can stop staring."

"You want to know, so now you know. Which is why this is the first time, and the last time, I will ever speak of it,"

“The surgery was a success, and I feel not only wonderful but liberated. So why even consider it? because it’s just a penis. It has no special gifts or use for me other than what I have said before, the ability to take a whiz in the woods.

All these are as contained in a memoir she's planning to release titled "The Secrets of My Life."

Jenner announced her new identity in an April 2015 TV interview and announced her change of name from Bruce to Caitlyn in a July 2015 Vanity Fair cover shoot.

Jenner, the step-father of reality stars Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian, later had her own TV reality show which documented her transition.

According to the excerpts, Jenner said the surgery, which is costly and complex, was successful and that she feels "not only wonderful but liberated."

She said having a penis had "no special gifts or use for me... I just want to have all the right parts. I am also tired of tucking the damn thing in all the time."

Many transgender people share Jenner's distress over being asked intrusive questions about their genitals, although most forgo gender reassignment surgery, citing the high cost.

She has the money. Good for her.

http://oddnaija..com.ng/2017/04/eggplant-finally-off-catylin-jenner.html?m=1

Re: Egg Plant Finally Off. Catliyn Jenner Complete Her Gender Reassignment Surgery. by Erngie(f): 10:25am On Apr 12, 2017
Mumu man
Re: Egg Plant Finally Off. Catliyn Jenner Complete Her Gender Reassignment Surgery. by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:35am On Apr 12, 2017
So u removed ur kokoro because its only used for whizzing In the woods?Kontunu,God is watching u in 4D screen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija First Runner Up Bisola Hits 300k Followers On Instagram (see Photos) / Big Brother Naija Winner Efe Meets Davido(photo) / Thin Tall Tony Visits Obasanjo's Bell University, The Ladies Go Gaga (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.