Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,735 members, 7,851,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

Man Beg His Manager To Marry His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Beg His Manager To Marry His Wife (554 Views)

Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager / Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life / Eri Manny Sues Runtown; Sacks His Manager Ifeanyi Nwunne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Beg His Manager To Marry His Wife by creative11(m): 10:16am On Apr 12, 2017
MAN BEG HIS MANAGER TO MARRY HIS WIFE

A Ghanaian rap star, popularly known as Okyeame Kwame, has shown gratitude to his manager in an amazing way, Earl Ankrah, describing him as one of the best people he knew.

[img]https://i.onthe.io/3o3bpd20udsp346ik.69acdc76.jpg[/img]

Kwame made the remark when he wished Ankrah well on the occasion of the latter’s birthday on Sunday, April 9. He said:
“My boss, my best friend, my brother, my advisor and manager and one of the kindest men I know,” Okyeame wrote in a Facebook post.

He also urged Ankrah to marry his wife and father his children when he (Okyeame) dies one day, saying: “One day when I’m gone, pls marry my wife and father my kids….super happy birthday Papa Earl Ankrah. God bless you always,” the rapper wrote.

see more picture at
http://www.dailyfamily.ng/man-beg-manager-marry-wife/
Re: Man Beg His Manager To Marry His Wife by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 12, 2017
Föolishness everywhere!!! sad

(1) (Reply)

Even In My Absence, No Artiste Has Taken My Place – General Pype / Tboss Breaks Her Silence,about Everything That Happened To Her & Plan To Move On / Ali Baba’s Advice To Women Who Remain In Abusive Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.