Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,087 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Info About Visiting Ghana Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Info About Visiting Ghana Needed (2038 Views)

Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth / All You Need To Know About Visiting Okomu National Park In Edo State / Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysia After His Friend Got Arrested For Visiting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info About Visiting Ghana Needed by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 12, 2017
Hello guys, please my passport expires today but due to the scarcity of passport papers which may delay my renewal, I want to know if I can travel to Ghana next week with my expired passport and stay for a week.

I will like to know if I will be allowed to fly with the passport too.

Please kindly advise before I jump into it.

Bless!!
Re: Info About Visiting Ghana Needed by groovie(m): 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
Prepare about 5k extra with your bus ticket to cover for your expired passport. I dont know about going by air
Re: Info About Visiting Ghana Needed by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
groovie:
Prepare about 5k extra with your bus ticket to cover for your expired passport. I dont know about going by air
Please, where can I get the bus to Accra? How much will it cost? Thanks bro!
Re: Info About Visiting Ghana Needed by Godson201333(m): 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
Check abctransport.com,cross country,or young shall grow
Re: Info About Visiting Ghana Needed by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
Godson201333:
Check abctransport.com,cross country,or young shall grow
Thanks Bro!
Re: Info About Visiting Ghana Needed by groovie(m): 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
If you are in lagos go to their amuwo odofin park. It was 15,500 as at last week
Re: Info About Visiting Ghana Needed by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
groovie:
If you are in lagos go to their amuwo odofin park. It was 15,500 as at last week
Thanks my brother!
Re: Info About Visiting Ghana Needed by Ugosample(m): 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
Don't you have a voters cardit's better to use a voter's card than to use an expired passport imo
Re: Info About Visiting Ghana Needed by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ugosample:
Don't you have a voters cardit's better to use a voter's card than to use an expired passport imo
Yes I have the permanent voter's card; then its better I go with the two.
Re: Info About Visiting Ghana Needed by Laird(m): 6:53am On Apr 13, 2017
Sorry viewers, please Which of the Commercial Buses travelling to Ghana is the fastest and that has immigration border arrangement to stamp valid non expired current travellers passport at borders.
And which Park is this fastest immigration friendly transport bus located. Thank You
Re: Info About Visiting Ghana Needed by cutieme(m): 7:06am On Apr 13, 2017
#15,500 for to and fro abi only to
Re: Info About Visiting Ghana Needed by Ugosample(m): 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
Laird:
Sorry viewers, please Which of the Commercial Buses travelling to Ghana is the fastest and that has immigration border arrangement to stamp valid non expired current travellers passport at borders.
And which Park is this fastest immigration friendly transport bus located. Thank You

ABC and Chisco are the best going to Ghana

1 Like

Re: Info About Visiting Ghana Needed by Laird(m): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2017
Ugosample:

ABC and Chisco are the best going to Ghana

Thank You Chief
Re: Info About Visiting Ghana Needed by GentleNick(m): 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
Please i am also going to Ghana next week. I have my valid passport and small cash in hand. I need to know how I can convert about just 20k to cedi
Re: Info About Visiting Ghana Needed by Just30: 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
GentleNick:
Please i am also going to Ghana next week. I have my valid passport and small cash in hand. I need to know how I can convert about just 20k to cedi
you are not serious
What are you coming to do in Ghana with less than 63 dollars
Re: Info About Visiting Ghana Needed by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
Just30:
you are not serious
Do you live in Ghana please?
Re: Info About Visiting Ghana Needed by Just30: 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
mirrorboy:
Do you live in Ghana please?
yes
Re: Info About Visiting Ghana Needed by GentleNick(m): 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
Just30:
you are not serious

You are the one not serious, did I say I am coming with only that? I believe my English is simple enough to understand.
Re: Info About Visiting Ghana Needed by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
Just30:
yes
Great! Please what's the cheapest rate I can get a hotel/guest house? Do you have any idea or you can recommend any cheap hotel? Is it safe to walk at night and their club is safe?

Thanks!
Re: Info About Visiting Ghana Needed by Just30: 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
mirrorboy:

Great! Please what's the cheapest rate I can get a hotel/guest house? Do you have any idea or you can recommend any cheap hotel? Is it safe to walk at night and their club is safe?

Thanks!
100 dollars is the cheapest hotel rate and you can safely move around at any time of the night.
You can club all night at Osu
Re: Info About Visiting Ghana Needed by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
Just30:
100 dollars is the cheapest hotel rate and you can safely move around at any time of the night.
You can club all night at Osu
$100 per night? And that's the cheapest?
Re: Info About Visiting Ghana Needed by Just30: 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
mirrorboy:

$100 per night? And that's the cheapest?
you can get a guest house at 50$ per night as well
Re: Info About Visiting Ghana Needed by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
Just30:
Okay thanks!
Re: Info About Visiting Ghana Needed by macanu(m): 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
I miss accra,I miss shito,I miss okoro stew and fufu,miss d soups without leaf,....miss dem all
Re: Info About Visiting Ghana Needed by Laird(m): 9:29am On Apr 22, 2017
I just came back from Ghana

Ghana is much neater and more organised than Nigeria

Ghanian roads are neater and in much better shape than most Nigerian roads

Ghanians are friendly and don't disturb You and mind their business if You don't look for their trouble

Ghana is far more expensive to buy things than in Nigeria; food, drinks, airtime , transport, services cost almost double the Nigerian price

Some of Nigerian.products like indomie noodles are popular in Ghana

Transport fare from Ghana to Lagos is more expensive than Transport fare from Lagos to Ghana so if You are planning a very short trip or journey from Lagos to Ghana, just buy Your going and return to and fro ticket at the same time in Nigeria to save money

A lot of Naija people are in Ghana

Police in Ghana are more calm, more respectful and more professional than Nigerian police

Transport.fare ABC,, budget 19 thousand five hundred with Naija or ecowas passport, 22 thousand without passport but You must have an I.D card like National I.D card or Voters card

It is cheaper buying and paying for Your Ghana to Lagos return ticket fee in Nigeria than buying or paying in Ghana

You will reach in the Night either from Lagos to Ghana or Ghana to Lagos

If You don't have Yellow card for vaccine , pay 2000 and get it at the Border when Officials ask You, You will still need to show the Yellow card when travelling back at the Border on Your return trip

Don't follow small car or small taxi, follow and travel with a registered transport company like ABC transport if not border immigration would extort almost all Your money

No job in Ghana.....Ghana is far more expensive than Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Info About Visiting Ghana Needed by BossAndaz: 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Just30:

Bros honestly I need help. I am in Ghana and have been lodged in a hotel very close to the cross country park. The room am staying is 50cedis per night and I have been feeding on some kind Ghana food I really don't like much. The person I was suppose to be with just suddenly switched off phone since the day I left Lagos and up till now him just leave me for Ghana street.
Please I really don't know if you can assist a brother in anyway. I don't know anywhere apart from this area where I am and feeding is socking my pocket dry. If you know anyone that can just help me with accommodation even if I have to pay some amount of cedis so that I arrange myself properly and get my own place I will really appreciate Abeg. My Ghana number is 0558370788. God bless you brother
Re: Info About Visiting Ghana Needed by melicent: 11:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
Laird:

Ghanians are friendly and don't disturb You and mind their business if You don't look for their trouble

Ghana is far more expensive to buy things than in Nigeria; food, drinks, airtime , transport, services cost almost double the Nigerian price

Transport fare from Ghana to Lagos is more expensive than Transport fare from Lagos to Ghana so if You are planning a very short trip or journey from Lagos to Ghana, just buy Your going and return to and fro ticket at the same time in Nigeria to save money

Police in Ghana are more calm, more respectful and more professional than Nigerian police

Transport.fare ABC,, budget 19 thousand five hundred with Naija or ecowas passport, 22 thousand without passport but You must have an I.D card like National I.D card or Voters card

It is cheaper buying and paying for Your Ghana to Lagos return ticket fee in Nigeria than buying or paying in Ghana

If You don't have Yellow card for vaccine , pay 2000 and get it at the Border when Officials ask You, You will still need to show the Yellow card when travelling back at the Border on Your return trip

Don't follow small car or small taxi, follow and travel with a registered transport company like ABC transport if not border immigration would extort almost all Your money

Greetings to you sir, pls can I pm you ?
Re: Info About Visiting Ghana Needed by Laird(m): 8:23am On Apr 23, 2017
@ Melicent feel free to email and ask any question....email on my profile
Re: Info About Visiting Ghana Needed by melicent: 8:45am On Apr 23, 2017
Laird:
@ Melicent feel free to email and ask any question....email on my profile
OK sir.
Re: Info About Visiting Ghana Needed by Laird(m): 9:44am On Apr 23, 2017
melicent:
OK sir.

My email is on my profile....Nairaland pm has issues

Feel free to ask any questions
Re: Info About Visiting Ghana Needed by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 25, 2017
Laird:

very helpful info...please how far about hotel?
Re: Info About Visiting Ghana Needed by Laird(m): 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
mirrorboy:
very helpful info...please how far about hotel?

I am sorry..I didn't lodge in a hotel

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mexicans In United States. / Direction From Sango To Babcock / Any Available Info On South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.