Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Happy New Year From The East Coast Of The United States - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Happy New Year From The East Coast Of The United States (571 Views)

Ro Ro Service From The Us East Coast To Lagos Nigeria (www.brexportusa.com) / Latest Acl / Grimaldi Sailing Schedule From The East Coast Of Usa / All Ro/ro's East Coast Of Usa To Nigeria (tin Can) $1000.00 All In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Year From The East Coast Of The United States by AMERICANEX(m): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2009
Barka da sabuwar shekara

Voorspoedige nuwe jaar

Bonne année

Feliz año Nuevo

Heri za Mwaka Mpya

Happy New Year

No matter how you say it please know that American Export Lines wishes you a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year.

Let us know how we can be of service.

BEST RO/RO RATES AND BEST CONTAINER RATES IN THE MARKET.

email us for any quote to West Africa

Ro / Ro starting at $1,075.00

40' HC Containers starting from $2800.00 to Tin Can.

JSTROZYK@AELSHIPPING.COM
Re: Happy New Year From The East Coast Of The United States by ib612(m): 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2009
Which line is that for $2800 and is it inclusive of loading four cars?
What's the current price for ACL 40' HC?
Re: Happy New Year From The East Coast Of The United States by AMERICANEX(m): 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2009
$2,800 is the bare bones current rate we are offering for a PORT To PORT ZIM move.

you must do the trucking and loading.

If I load at my place in New Jersey - 4 smaller sedans (w/ wood ramps) = $3,850.00 all in
No hanging - we aren't the swinging type - we get 95% of our business repeat and word of mouth.

ACL - PORT TO PORT Bare Bones = $3,700.00

w 4 sedans from my warehouse = 4750.00

Let us know if your interested.
Re: Happy New Year From The East Coast Of The United States by ib612(m): 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2009
Is this Ali or Hameed?

Has ACL gone up?

I just loaded one with Naildo for $4200 in november.
Re: Happy New Year From The East Coast Of The United States by AMERICANEX(m): 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2009
Where is he now?

I do not know what relationship he has with ACL. But I do know that he used to get all his bookings from us.
No bad blood - just be careful.

He probably won't eat tonight smiley

This is John

We won't work at that rate - we are a company that was here before Naildo started and will be here when he's gone.

I heard he is soliciting new business in Nigeria personally. Probably trying to collect on a debt (LOL)
Re: Happy New Year From The East Coast Of The United States by ib612(m): 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2009
You should know he has moved to Hook Rd, Bayonne.

I know you started before him and i've likewise shipped from you guys, too.

So, what's the ACL 40' HC and CMA going for.
Re: Happy New Year From The East Coast Of The United States by AMERICANEX(m): 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2009
ACL - PORT TO PORT Bare Bones = $3,700.00

w 4 sedans from my warehouse = 4750.00

I know he's in Bayonne,

What's the congestion like right now at the public terminal in Tin Can (Have you heard recently?)?
Re: Happy New Year From The East Coast Of The United States by ib612(m): 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2009
Well, not as bad compared to last year.

(1) (Reply)

Benz 230 Urgently Needed / Get Any Car Here In Nigeria: Straight 4rm De Us / 1999 Honda Accord Baby Boy For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.