Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall (20538 Views)

Osinbajo Back From Italy, Attends Lagos At 50 Gala Night (pics) / Lagos At 50: Check Out What Has Changed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
White elephant project. What about Teslim Balogun stadium which is not fully utilized or why dont they take over Main Bowl onikan fron FG. The money for stadium can be used for something else. Useless govt at all levels.
African leaders are senseless. Na only for their pocket them get sense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM

Hating isn't good for you.. it could send you to the great beyond at an early age if you don't quit hating! Must u complain/Whine or wail all the time?
The teslim balogun stadium is still in a very good state.. go there and check it ursef.

Government does nothing you complain, Government does something you still complain... Ambode isn't the cause of your miserable life so please don't take it out on him.
Get a job and stop polluting the walls of Nairaland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall by WINDSOW(m): 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
Chikelue2000:
the national stadium in Lagos is in a mess m we dumped that to construct another one?, well done sir
I think the FG is sole responsible for the maintenance of that stadium not the LASG.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
Turaki4Presiden:
Too much big talk and you will abandon it after 8 years

Mention one project abandoned by Ambode.... must u show the world how ignorant and Ill informed you are?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
odinga1of:

Bro you mean those Civilians om Mufti looking for any soft boys all in the name of yahoo boys.

Yes o, they are also armed

1 Like

Re: Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall by karma2000: 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
i hope he achieve dat feat and not just word of mouth alone
Re: Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall by Nigeriadondie: 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
zxcvb:

Hating isn't good for you.. it could send you to the great beyond at an early age if you don't quit hating! Must u complain/Whine or wail all the time?
The teslim balogun stadium is still in a very good state.. go there and check it ursef.

Government does nothing you complain, Government does something you still complain... Ambode isn't the cause of your miserable life so please don't take it out on him.
U re a complete idiot, wasted sperm. For ur information i am not in Nigeria and so my life us not miserable. It is your life and that of ur family that is miserable.
See this product of pikin factory

Re: Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
Chikelue2000:
the national stadium in Lagos is in a mess m we dumped that to construct another one?, well done sir
National stadium belongs to Federal govt.
Re: Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall by Nigeriadondie: 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
zxcvb:

I no say u never chop belleful. U get work u come dey nairaland during working hours on a working day. U never cross the borders of that doomed country then u will know that those who seem to perform cos they are surrounded by useless non performers.
Wait make i feed u hungry swine who is senseless as d leaders of that doomed nation. U will die early and i pee on ur grave. Before u die chop first so u make a good manure for my garden.

Re: Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall by SouthWestBlood(m): 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
Chikelue2000:

Lagos state is not the one managing National Stadium. Talk about Teslim Balogun opposite National Stadium.
Re: Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall by Nigeriadondie: 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
zxcvb:

Are u an illiterate or you are just simply ignorant?
The National Stadium is a federal entity and Ambode has got no business with that.

Ambode the best Governor in Nigeria, God bless You sir.. I'm so proud to be from Lagos.. other Nigerian cities wish they were like Lagos...
U re a nuisance, no manners, for a second cant u display little decorum and respect people even if u dont agree with their views. U cud educate him that National Stadium is owned by FG. Besides an agreement cud be made btw FG and LASG to operate it afterall it is domiciled in Lagos which wud bring benefit to d state.
U grew up in Lagos and will soon drown in d lagoon for fishes to feast on ur corpse. Lagos shines cos of general failure of governance. U neva waka out to see that u re not living but just surviving. I am sure na neigbour gen u take charge ur phone wey u dey use insult yourself. Bornfull. Hungry recession stricken dog
Re: Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

U re a nuisance, no manners, for a decond cant u display little decorum and respect people even if u dont agree with their views. U cud educate him that National Stadium is owned by FG. Besides an agreement cud be made btw FG and LASG to operate it afterall it is domiciled in Lagos which wud bring benefit to d state.
U grew up in Lagos and will soon drown in d lagoon for fishes to feast on ur corpse. Lagos shines cos of general failure of governance. U neva waka out to see that u re not living but just surviving. I am sure na neigbour gen u take charge ur phone wey u dey use insult yourself. Bornfull. Hungry recession stricken dog

I never wanted to dignify you with a response.. but since you want it I will give it to you.
The very same thing you cautioned for , that you are guilty of...

You claim to be residing outside the country but your uncouth and mannerless words give you away. It's safe to say you are a born liar.

I would only respect ppl's opinions if they aren't borne out of ignorance and besides I was only trying to educate that fella.

The question is why take pain reliever for someone else's headache? It is evident that hating has eaten up all the senses you have hence behaving like an unchained bull dog.

Go see a psychologist pls before your miserable life forces u to do something stupid....

If only a IQ test was taken before one could join Nairaland.. your space on Nairaland would have been taken by somebody reasonable..

You are nothing but a waste of space whose thought process is nothing but a shame to whomever you represent!!

4 Likes

Re: Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall by Highvotage: 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
Why are you people abusing yourself on the issue that did not add value to your life?
Why can't for once reason along with ourselves and agreed on a point that can benefit our national life?
Hmmmm! Leaders on tomorrow indeed.

1 Like

Re: Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall by Nigeriadondie: 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
zxcvb:

I never wanted to dignify you with a response.. but since you want it I will give it to you.

You claim to be residing outside the country but your uncouth and mannerless words give you away. It's safe to say you are a born liar.

I would only respect ppl's opinions if they aren't borne out of ignorance and besides I was only trying to educate that fella.

The question is why take pain reliever for someone else's headache? It is evident that hating has eaten up all the senses you have hence behaving like an unchained bull dog.

Go see a psychologist pls before your miserable life forces u to do something stupid....

If only a IQ test was taken before one could join Nairaland.. your space on Nairaland would have been taken by somebody reasonable..

You are nothing but a waste of space whose thought process is nothing but a shame to whomever you represent!!
U re an idiot and dont share same space with u. What IQ ve u got? Ur life and that of ur generation unborn is miserable. U will not want to believe i am not out if that palce cos u can never cross the border. Relax d death that reduce d nuisance in d world by one is coming.

Re: Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall by Highvotage: 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
Why are you people abusing yourself on the issue that did not add value to your life?
Why can't for once reason along with ourselves and agreed on a point that can benefit our national life?
Hmmmm! Leaders of tomorrow indeed.
Re: Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall by Nigeriadondie: 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
zxcvb:

This my little dog is more reasonable and intelligent than u re. Above all, it is well taken care of than u.

Re: Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall by slimfit1(m): 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
New school and hospital make sense abeg stadium no dey put food for table now.
Re: Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall by IBreakRules: 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
odinga1of:

Bro you mean those Civilians om Mufti looking for any soft boys all in the name of yahoo boys.
Lol. you know right!
Re: Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall by bussicutie(f): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
L0velyn we would finally have something cool at ikorodu...unlike banks and eateries up and down lol
Re: Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall by Basfaq(m): 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Hear yourself national stadium is that a lagos affair.Where were you when FG said they would hand over national stadium to the care of Lagos state.
Re: Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall by ikorodureporta: 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
4th mainland bridge nkor?
Re: Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall by Mojoy88(m): 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Chikelue2000:
The National stadium is a Federal Government property and not for the state. Compare it to Teslim Balogun stadium which belongs to the state.
Re: Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall by Bikky302(f): 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
White elephant project. What about Teslim Balogun stadium which is not fully utilized or why dont they take over Main Bowl onikan fron FG. The money for stadium can be used for something else. Useless govt at all levels.
If the money was there why didnt they resettle those slum dewellers to a mote befitting place. I ve said my Nigerian citizenship is worthless and same for the masses
when was the last time you visited Teslim Balogun Stadium? well since you claim not to be in Nigeria, 'll just overlook that. My point? try to get your facts right and stop posting out of ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall by Zirah: 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Another true Lagosian spotted, not all 'em fake ones parading themselves about like lost sheep.

zxcvb:

Are u an illiterate or you are just simply ignorant?
The National Stadium is a federal entity and Ambode has got no business with that.

Ambode the best Governor in Nigeria, God bless You sir.. I'm so proud to be from Lagos.. other Nigerian cities wish they were like Lagos...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall by deomello: 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
Chikelue2000:

National stadium means FG stadium and property.
Re: Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall by deomello: 7:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
If the money was there why didnt they resettle those slum dewellers to a mote befitting place. I ve said my Nigerian citizenship is worthless and same for the masses

Nothing wrong with TB stadium, they are talking about a division stadium in Ikorodu. All the divisions in Lagos should have their own individual stadium and development should not be restricted to just one location.

What many of you should be applauding is what you hate and deadly against.

Thank God you are not the governor in Lagos because you reason upside down.

Worry-less about Lagos and more about your own state or village.

1 Like

Re: Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall by Nigeriadondie: 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
Bikky302:

when was the last time you visited Teslim Balogun Stadium? well since you claim not to be in Nigeria, 'll just overlook that. My point? try to get your facts right and stop posting out of ignorance

I know it is in Nigeria that people like can pass exam cos if it were u not even near d walls of a school. I know Teslim Balogun Stadium very opposite d dilapidated Main Bowl of the National Stadium owned by FG. Yes TBS is well maintained and has hosted int'l matches and local league matches. But why another stadium? Resources they say are scarce why not channel into something else more pressing. We still ve some roads that need attention, LASU the state owned institution and other state owned institutions needs more funding, look at the cruel eviction of resident at Otabe without human face. Why start project only God knows when will be completed.
You still doubt i dont share same space with u as it is not a mere claim. If u like believe or not, it is at ur own peril
Look below if u doubt.

Re: Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
bussicutie:
L0velyn we would finally have something cool at ikorodu...unlike banks and eateries up and down lol
hahaha i am telling you! how you doing?...
Re: Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall by Nigeriadondie: 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
deomello:

Nothing wrong with TB stadium, they are talking about a division stadium in Ikorodu. All the divisions in Lagos should have their own individual stadium and development should not be restricted to just one location.

What many of you should be applauding is what you hate and deadly against.

Thank God you are not the governor in Lagos because you reason upside down.

Worry-less about Lagos and more about your own state or village.
I can see ur understanding of English is bad,junk graduate.If u no get job u go say no work when u cant comprehend simple sentence I didn't say there is anything wrong with TBS. I said "under utilized not underdeveloped. Get that into ur head. It has been used for local league matches and int'l matches but recently d ones in Uyo and PH has been used not TBS.
Before u respond with ur lepered fingers digest well what u ve read sonu can respond appropriately.
Re: Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall by deomello: 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

I can see ur understanding of English is bad junk graduate.If u no get job u go say no work when u cant comprehend simple sentence I didn't say there is anything wrong with TBS. I said "under utilized not underdeveloped. Get that into ur head. It has been used for local league matches and int'l matches but recently d ones in Uyo and PH has been used not TBS.
Before u respond with ur lepered fingers digest well what u ve read sonu can respond appropriately.

You are the bad junk graduate as you can see.

Saying nothing is wrong with TBS means your point was meaningless since the main reason for building a regional stadium in Ikorodu has nothing to do with TBS being utilized or not.

The point here is to have a regional stadium in each of the regions in Lagos state and on top of that, where is the sense in traveling all the way to Lagos from Ikorodu just to utilize the TBS when time, energy and resources could be saved by utilizing their local stadium in Ikorodu.

Must Ikorodu people always travel all the way to Surulere in Lagos to conduct their sports, socio-cultural activities?

I just wonder how some of you people think sef.

1 Like

Re: Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall by odinga1of: 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
fuckerstard:

Yes o, they are also armed

Bro I thought is only Warri that all those assault normally happens, Warri own is too much, If you soft na crime (SARS) n B Division Police go take you take shine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Elderly Decry APC Performance In The State / Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Security Chiefs In Abuja / Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.