Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

What Will You Do To Make Nigeria Great Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Do To Make Nigeria Great Again? (614 Views)

If You Were The President Of Nigeria, How Would You Make Nigeria Better? / Mineral Sector Can Make Nigeria Great – Bawa Bwari / How PDP Prevented Ekwueme From Making Nigeria Great – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do To Make Nigeria Great Again? by Moreoffaith(m): 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
Good day my fellow Nairalander.

If you were given the privilege to rule our dear country for just 100 days, what do you feel you can do to make Nigeria great again

Please drop your comment below.
Re: What Will You Do To Make Nigeria Great Again? by nc201016(m): 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
I would add the red colour to our flag cos some bad men head would role
Re: What Will You Do To Make Nigeria Great Again? by Chikelue2000(m): 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
I will ist of all divide Nigerian in to 3 zones, others can go to Cameroon and find their brothers there

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do To Make Nigeria Great Again? by Learnland1: 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
THE WAY FORWARD IS TO LEARN...

Re: What Will You Do To Make Nigeria Great Again? by Punctual(m): 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
The problem is that u can't make Nigeria great within 100 days....

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Make Nigeria Great Again? by Igboesika: 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
Great again ?. Has Nigeria ever bn great bf?

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do To Make Nigeria Great Again? by Moreoffaith(m): 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
Punctual:
The problem is that u can't make Nigeria great within 100 days....

Agreed bro, but there are some policies you can make and step you can take like

1. dissolve the senate
2.dissolve house of rep
3.dissolve the judiciary
4. Stop BDC from operating
5. Order banks to issue draft to all travellers.
Re: What Will You Do To Make Nigeria Great Again? by Ogalanyachieze: 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
Free the biafrans and nigeria will be the greatest agains he who holds a man down is equally holding himself down - biafran proverb

6 Likes

Re: What Will You Do To Make Nigeria Great Again? by three: 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
Change the Political Structure to a modified Parliamentary system with regions as Federating Units instead of States

Reduce emoluments and allowances of political office holders by 80%

Invest massively in education and power generation. (an intelligent and empowered citizenry is a safeguard to good governance)

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Make Nigeria Great Again? by Moreoffaith(m): 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
three:
Change the Political Structure to a modified Parliamentary system with regions as Federating Units instead of States

Reduce emoluments and allowances of political office holders by 80%

Invest massively in education and power generation. (an intelligent and empowered citizenry is a safeguard to good governance)

Nice one bro.
Re: What Will You Do To Make Nigeria Great Again? by Ogalanyachieze: 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
Igboesika:
Great again ?. Has Nigeria ever bn great bf?
until we find the answer to this all important question then we are moving around in circles. All of us
Re: What Will You Do To Make Nigeria Great Again? by TechRev: 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
Please op when was nigeria ever great. Maybe i was not born then.
Re: What Will You Do To Make Nigeria Great Again? by ExpiredNigeria: 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
Free the biafrans and nigeria will be the greatest agains he who holds a man down is equally holding himself down - biafran proverb

Ilu Igbo ka ituru nwannem.

Divide Nigeria and you'll see in less than 30 years greater things will be happening in each region if you think that's not the way forward for every man, then tell me what you think can make Nigeria great that no one had thought before.. before now it was to kill all the corrupt leader and that lead to Nigerian Biafran civil war now tell me what you want...

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Make Nigeria Great Again? by Ogalanyachieze: 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
ExpiredNigeria:

Ilu Igbo ka ituru nwannem.

Divide Nigeria and you'll see in less than 30 years greater things will be happening in each region if you think that's not the way forward for every man, then tell me what you think can make Nigeria great that no one had thought before.. before now it was to kill all the corrupt leader and that lead to Nigerian Biafran civil war now tell me what you want...
to your tents oh israel
Re: What Will You Do To Make Nigeria Great Again? by Moreoffaith(m): 7:17am On Apr 13, 2017
TechRev:
Please op when was nigeria ever great. Maybe i was not born then.

Yes my brother, most of this people looting us dry got free education, free meal and conducive environment and before they are done with their studies good job awaits them...

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Adeleke Buried Amidst Tears And Wailing / Efcc Finally Reveals The Fate Of Recovered Loot. / Osun 2018: I Have Not Picked My Successor Yet – Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.