Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,727 members, 7,862,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

Someone From Someone (a Discovered Political Antidote In Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Someone From Someone (a Discovered Political Antidote In Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso) (405 Views)

Rabiu Musa: Malami As Champion Of Nigeria’s Justice System / Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu / Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Refused To Join Others In Prayer- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone From Someone (a Discovered Political Antidote In Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso) by Nickfriday(m): 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
SOMEONE FROM SOMEWHERE BY Nicholas A. Friday (Niccolo Machiavelli)
Singapore was a no where, but what snowballed Singapore into a state of Eldorado ? The answer is very simple, GOOD LEADERSHIP.

Earlier this year again, I perused and gourmandise Late Prof Chinua Achebe, very last writing, The Trouble With Nigeria (1983) he stated one of his most celebrated intellectual outfit with this saying that is heavily deep rooted in patriotism and the Nigeria question.
Achebe writes.........

"The Trouble With Nigeria is simply and squarely a failure of leadership".

Nothing is wrong with the Nigeria geography, nothing is wrong with the Nigeria climate, our biggest crisis is leadership crisis, Nigeria is no doubt absolutely behind, from giant of Africa to the contemporary sleeping giant of Africa, oh what a docile Nation.

Someone from somewhere spent just 8 years in Kano and he transformed kano city into a mega city, he have all the opportunities in the world to build himself a Private University, because that's the normality with our politicians, but he gave kano state two state owed universities, kano state University of science and Technology, which was built in his First tenure (1999-2003) and The Northwest University, which was also built in his second tenure ( 2011-2014).

The scholarship this man gave in just a year, is more than what the Federal Government of President Jonathan gave in 6 years, I'm so jealous and naturally upset that, I am not an indigene of Kano state, I know many of my kinds who so wish to be indigenes kano.

I know you want to know this someone from somewhere, this someone is His Excellency Alhaji Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, the grand commander of the Kwankwasiyya ideology world wide, the supreme commander of the largest political movement in Africa, (Kwankwasiyya Amana). To be precise, this someone is from this very country we inhabitant, this country that gave us nothing, that gave us no reason to be patriotic, this someone is from the most populated part of Nigeria, this somewhere is Kano State Nigeria, Kwankwaso performed political magic in kano state, he gave Kano a developmental rise-up, he gave kano a new look, Kwankwaso made kano.

My fellow lovers of good governance, I want to let you know, that the someone is still in the large entity I call somewhere (Nigeria).

Nicholas Ayegba Friday writes
nickfridayayegba@gmail.com[color=]SOMEONE FROM SOMEWHERE BY Nicholas A. Friday (Niccolo Machiavelli)
Singapore was a no where, but what snowballed Singapore into a state of Eldorado ? The answer is very simple, GOOD LEADERSHIP.

Earlier this year again, I perused and gourmandise Late Prof Chinua Achebe, very last writing, The Trouble With Nigeria (1983) he stated one of his most celebrated intellectual outfit with this saying that is heavily deep rooted in patriotism and the Nigeria question.
Achebe writes.........

Nothing is wrong with the Nigeria geography, nothing is wrong with the Nigeria climate, our biggest crisis is leadership crisis, Nigeria is no doubt absolutely behind, from giant of Africa to the contemporary sleeping giant of Africa, oh what a docile Nation.

Someone from somewhere spent just 8 years in Kano and he transformed kano city into a mega city, he have all the opportunities in the world to build himself a Private University, because that's the normality with our politicians, but he gave kano state two state owed universities, kano state University of science and Technology, which was built in his First tenure (1999-2003) and The Northwest University, which was also built in his second tenure ( 2011-2014).

The scholarship this man gave in just a year, is more than what the Federal Government of President Jonathan gave in 6 years, I'm so jealous and naturally upset that, I am not an indigene of Kano state, I know many of my kinds who so wish to be indigenes kano.

I know you want to know this someone from somewhere, this someone is His Excellency Alhaji Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, the grand commander of the Kwankwasiyya ideology world wide, the supreme commander of the largest political movement in Africa, (Kwankwasiyya Amana). To be precise, this someone is from this very country we inhabitant, this country that gave us nothing, that gave us no reason to be patriotic, this someone is from the most populated part of Nigeria, this somewhere is Kano State Nigeria, Kwankwaso performed political magic in kano state, he gave Kano a developmental rise-up, he gave kano a new look, Kwankwaso made kano.

My fellow lovers of good governance, I want to let you know, that the someone is still in the large entity I call somewhere (Nigeria).

nickfridayayegba@gmail.com[/color]SOMEONE FROM SOMEWHERE BY Nicholas A. Friday (Niccolo Machiavelli)

Achebe writes.........

nickfridayayegba@gmail.com

Re: Someone From Someone (a Discovered Political Antidote In Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso) by BeardedMeat(m): 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Mtcheew!

(1) (Reply)

We’ll Do Anything To Secure Release Of Remaining Chibok Girls - Buhari / N1.1 Billion Subsidy Fraud: Efcc Re-arraigns Arisekola’s Son / Ikoyi $43m: Rivers State Govt Claims Ownership. Gives FG 7days Ultimatum To Retu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.