Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Shop N Earn Together. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Shop N Earn Together. (532 Views)

Forsage; Let's Build A Active Team And Earn Together / Invest n Earn 350% Profit In A Short Period Of 30months In Livestock Production / Join Our Team, Lets Earn Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shop N Earn Together. by profisaac2016: 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
Dear Friend, I recently learnt about a new income opportunity in shopping @ http://www.fortunesfundamentals.com/shop-earn- together#a_aid=ishemieto12345. It's such a compelling deal! I wasted no time signing up for FREE! I thought you'd love it too. The company doesn't just shop for you, it delivers to your doorstep. And wait for this...for referring just 6 of your friends to sign up and shop with them, you'd spend just N10,000 bimonthly and be on your way to cashing over N300,000 monthly! It's real. It's legit. It's Shop 'N' Earn! Join & keep me posted. For only Lagos residents only.
For more info WhatsApp 081**083**545***03.
Re: Shop N Earn Together. by profisaac2016: 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
Re: Shop N Earn Together. by Omasworld1: 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
GIVE YOU FISH OR SHOW YOU HOW TO FISH?
That was the question i was confronted with 2 yrs ago when i met my very good friend, success. I could remember clearly how I used to play P.S and GTA with his laptop not knowing PC could be used for better things like earning cool cash online right from the comfort of your bed instead of just watching films and playing games. But one thing i had noticed about him is that though he has the game in his pc, he never played it for once he will rather be online working. Doing what? Same questioned i asked then.
Not until one day he asked me this same question, give you fish or show you how to fish? I had to make a decision that day. And thank God i did, because that same decision is paying off today.
And now i am asking you same question, give you fish or show you how to fish?

Give me your answer here
08138418399 (whatspp only)
John Omas
Committed to your success

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Deductions / Mmm Nigeria (guiders) Lavishes Money In Abuja. / Try Your Luck To Win The New Galaxy S8 From Android Authority .....(it Is Real)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.