Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Finding Yourself With Tony Williams - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Finding Yourself With Tony Williams (324 Views)

How My Meeting With Tony Became A Curse (part 1) / American Celebrity Wendy Williams Passes Out On Live Television(video) / Essay Questions On Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finding Yourself With Tony Williams by 2onymontana(m): 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
The process of truly finding yourself is probably one of the hardest and most difficult steps for us to take as humans, with many of us living our lives in the shadows of others, or to impress others, or simply pretending to be what we're definitely not.
It takes a bold and courageous person, standing at a crossroad of decision to re-evaluate his or her life after reaching a particular point, and then decide to make a change for the better, regardless of all the external challenges and ridicule he or she might suffer for taking that bold step by those who don't understand your purpose.
The truth is only you and you alone are responsible for your life, and it's only when we choose and decide to do things truthful from our heart that we've begun the walk on the real journey of living a fulfilled life.
Join me this Good Friday at 9pm, as I share with you the circumstances that led me to that crossroad of decision, the mind battles I had to fight with myself, the relapses I had, the benefits it brought me, and how I've stayed true to my decision ever since.

www.tonywilliamss.com
www.Facebook.com/Tonywilliamms
www.youtube.com/c/Tonywilliamss

(1) (Reply)

14 Interview Mistake You Should Avoid / Breaking: Patience Jonathan's Account Completely Unfrozen. / Projet Tbc Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.