Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Ever Say Never Untill It Is Achieved - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ever Say Never Untill It Is Achieved (353 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Say Never Untill It Is Achieved by taiwolovers: 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
“EVER SAY NEVER”

Yes! We all have potentials, ambitions, and goals to achieve in life. But sometimes frustrations of life hinder many of us not to achieve our aims and objectives.
However, many of us have tried consistently to achieve our goals. Yet, it is fruitless. Hence, we disembark on what we wish to accomplish in life. However, ever say never until it is achieve. Don’t ever admit failure in your pursuit in life. Though, failure is natural, we are all bound to encounter disappointment but don’t let it weigh you down. Consequently, it is because we easily get confused that is why we are unable to achieve our goals up to date. Perhaps, to realize a dream is a continuous process, we have to undergo certain situations before our target can be met. We have to undergo disappointment, hatred, discouragement and failure as many times as we could before we can finally achieve it. John Maxwell asserted, “Disappointment is the gap that exists between expectation and reality”. However, before your expectation turns to be reality, you must undergo disappointment.
Though, these factors are difficult to bear but you have to undergo it, because they are inevitable for an ambitious individual. Very after you have a dream to achieve; these factors also have the aims to stand against you not to achieve your dream. You are the protagonist while these factors are the antagonist. However, the antagonists will strife its effort to stop you from achieve your goals.
But when you hold on to your belief that you will never quit until you achieve it. Then, there is a tendency of achieving your goals without being stop by any of these factors. However, whenever you hold on to this affirmative statement; “ever say never” and you make it your watchword. This affirmative statement will trigger you and will continue to energize you even when things seem to be difficult.
Although, you may be discourage by some people who are close to you. Sometimes, your parents may discourage you but just hold on to your belief. Arnold Schwarzenegger was not supported by his parents. Instead to be discouraged, he went on to pursue his dream. As a result of this, he accomplished his aims and objectives. Though, at the beginning of his career he might felt lonely, but he doesn’t perceive it as something that can stop him not to achieve his goals. However, some major reasons why people discourage you include. They may be myopic to see what inspires you. They may feel envious by your aspiration. Your aspiration may be inferior to them. But in most cases, your parents may not be myopic perhaps, they are trying to protect you from the likely challenges you may encounter. But to some parents, they believe on the fallacy that the only acceptable way of life is being a banker, doctor, engineer, lawyer and surgeon. As a result of their belief, they will not be aspiring by the career that is contrary to their belief. Hence, they will not support your dream. As a result of this, you will be discouraged from achieving your dream. Either your parents support you or not, always remember that it is your life and you will be responsible for whatsoever choice you made. Discouragement should not

WINNERS NEVER QUIT

It`s obvious, those who emerge as champions over life`s circumstances have an attribute that differentiate them from the cloud. However, winners will never quit irrespective of the challenges they may encounter. They always hold on to their word that they will never quit until their target is met. Whenever they fall, they don’t hesitate to pick themselves up. However, they are persistence and consistence in their doings until they accomplish their aims and their dreams are realized. Calvin Coolidge explained, “Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogans press on! Has solved and always will solve the problem of human race”.

WINNERS NEVER STOP TRYING

To be a champion you must keep moving and trying until you succeed. You have to keep on knocking until he door is finally open. Such an individual don’t give up on matter easily. A winner is always known to be persistent and not easily discourage while pursuing a particular goal. Therefore, no matter how many times you fail. Don’t let it stop you from achieving your goals. Nobel laureate Wole Soyinka had once been a failure. Despite the fact, he failed SSCE many times, instead to be dismay, but he went on to accomplish his goals. However, one thing about the successful scholars is that, they will never stop trying until it is accomplish.
A professional bodybuilder, Arnold Schwarzenegger popularly known as Commando had found his passion in a gymnasium at age of fourteen. However, despite the fact that his parents did not support his ambition but this does not stop him to pursue his dream. He said, “I would win Mr. Universe. I would become a movie star. I would get rich”. His dream was to become a best built man in the world. However, at the age of eighteen, he won himself the Junior Mr. Europe, his first major competition. At age of twenty, he told his friend, “I want to win Mr. Universe many times just like Reg (his role model). I want to go into films just like him (REG). I want to be a billionaire. And I want to go into politics.”
However, Arnold has achieved his dream. He became Mr. Universe and Mr. Olympia many times. He`s made many movies. He was once a governor of California. However, despite the plight he experienced. Yet he didn’t stop him from achieving his dream. Sometimes you may also feel like quitting. But try and compose yourself and console yourself that you will never quit until you achieve it.
Quitting is not in the dictionary of those who desire to be a winner.

WINNERS NEVER FEAR

A winner indeed does not get afraid of the Goliath that can stand against his/her dream. Though, fear factor easily discourage us, but for someone that aim at something great in life. Such a person is not permitted to be afraid of any hindrances. However, no matter how rough the surface, you are meant to keep climbing the mountain until you reach the top. Fear factor has any other aim than to stop you from climbing the mountain to the top. The author of Rich Dad Poor Dad, Robert Kiyosaki asserted, “It is natural to be fearful, but how you handle it will determine whether it will have dominion over you or not|”. Apparently, fear is what we experience in a regular basis. But how you control it will determine whether it will hold you down or not. However, fear come and go, but if you fail to challenge it. Then, it`s obvious that it will hold you down not to accomplish your goals.
Apparently, everyone fears, it is an attribute that everyone possesses. But your reaction toward it will determine whether you will overcome it or not. In most cases, we fail to overcome the fear factor because it can be seen in our countenance that we are perplexed and dismay. As a result of this, the fear factor will arise. However, this fear factor will limit our ability and it will stop us from pursuing our goals. Everyone falls but not everyone that will stand again to walk. Why? Because the fear factor will hold them down, and as a result of this, they will be afraid to take a risk to walk again. However, this is what makes a difference between a winner and a loser. Winners fall and they pick themselves up again for another walk. (I.e. they made and learn from their mistake)
Although, it is generally believe that the way to success is very rough and tough. However, to become successful person, you have to tell a bitter story just as Abraham Lincoln explained, “Experience is a finest teacher especially the bitter ones”. You may want to believe me that, it is because all successful men had paid the price of bitter experience, hence, their efforts were crown. John Maxwell asserted, “Never once in my conversations with successful people have I heard the words, “Getting to the top was much easier than I anticipated.” However, there is no any successful man that will tell a story of how he realized a dream without overcome the fear factor. It is because they have overcome the fear factor and as a result of this, it was easier for them to achieve their goals. However, in the road of success, fear factor becomes a constant obstacle that makes many dreamers to quit. Consequently, In order to put end to this, keep on encouraging yourself by making the affirmative statement that I`ll never quit until my target is met, hence, your confession will contribute to your inner strength and as a result of this, you will have the courage to sweep away the fear factor that may hinder you. Take a look at David`s courage in the bible. Despite the fact David was discouraged by Saul not to fight against Goliath. Yet, he overcomes the fear factor pragmatically by his affirmative statement. As a result, he accomplished his objective.
However, Bible says, He didn’t give us a spirit of fear but of hope, peace and to give us an expected end. But it is a pity that only few people make use of this prophetic statement. As a result of this, we are defeated by the fear factor. However, fear factor becomes a dominant factor that gradually holds you to captivities. The captives of doubting self ability and potential, as a result, you will limit yourself to a certain stage in life. Hence, you feel inferior and you will unable to move forward.
However, in conclusion, there is no how you can overcome fear factor without learn how to confess positive word to your life. It is not easy to overcome fear factor but make use of the little innate courage you possess, say positive word to yourself, when trouble comes say to yourself that you will never quit until your target is meet. And as a result of your positive confession, you will be in a step closer to your goal.

OLADOSU TAIWO SHEYIFUNMI

(1) (Reply)

When I Think Of Nigeria… / Don't Be Like This / Her Absence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.