Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,782 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

I'll Resign If We Don't Make The World Cup - Rohr - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'll Resign If We Don't Make The World Cup - Rohr (256 Views)

World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation / 2018 World Cup: Rohr Warns Girls Not To Visit Super Eagles Players / Enyeama Will Return If We Qualify For World Cup – Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'll Resign If We Don't Make The World Cup - Rohr by eyesoflagos: 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
I'll resign if we don't make the World Cup - Rohr

http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/04/ill-resign-if-we-dont-make-world-cup.html

Gernot Rohr has promised to resign as Nigeria coach if he fails to guide the team to the 2018 World Cup.

The Super Eagles are top of Group B on the road to Russia 2018, having beaten Zambia and Algeria in their opening two matches.

Their next challenge is a double-header against new Africa Cup of Nations champions Cameroon in late August and early September - potentially decisive clashes in the pool.

The 63-year-old German acknowledges that the Indomitable Lions will be tough opponents, but is adamant that he will walk away from Nigeria if they stumble in the qualifiers.

“If we don’t win the World Cup ticket, for me I’ll say is goodbye, ” Rohr said on a SuperSport show, as quoted by Allnigeriasoccer.com.

“Though it is difficult against Cameroon, it is a challenge that am willing to take. However, if I fail, I’ll leave.”

Rohr has been in charge of Nigeria’s national team since August 2016.

Re: I'll Resign If We Don't Make The World Cup - Rohr by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
Who do you want to handover to?

(1) (Reply)

Fghrfb Fgderg / Epl Exclusive Week 2 Summary / Rooney Arrested Over Alleged Drink Driving Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.