Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

‘nnamdi Kalu, You Are A Boy For Calling Nigeria A Zoo-DG -VON - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘nnamdi Kalu, You Are A Boy For Calling Nigeria A Zoo-DG -VON (542 Views)

Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander / For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! / ‘nnamdi Kalu, You Are A Boy For Calling Nigeria A Zoo’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘nnamdi Kalu, You Are A Boy For Calling Nigeria A Zoo-DG -VON by yashau(m): 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
By Nwafor Sunday
Osita Okechukwu , the Director-General of the Voice of Nigeria, VON, today in Enugu, described the imprisoned leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu as a boy for calling Nigeria a zoo. He allegedly told newsmen that Kalu went to a radio station to rant and try to separate blessed Nigeria.
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB and Director of Radio Biafra, being arraigned in Court on Tuesday, April 26, 2016.
Okechukwu, who is a Chieftain of the All Progressive Congress, APC, while speaking with ‘New Telegraph, noted that he would cherish to see Nnamdi Kalu released.
He posits, “This is a boy, who is living in United Kingdom and has little or nothing do to with us here, I don’t know why he needs Biafra as a country.
“Has the Supreme Court said he should be released? To me, the Igbos are highly accepted in this country. Forget about the civil war because most countries also passed through the same road, even the United States.
”So, we must forget about the past and move ahead. If you look at it democratically, the Igbos have never at a time said they want to leave Nigeria”, he said.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/nnamdi-kalu-boy-calling-nigeria-zoo/

2 Likes

Re: ‘nnamdi Kalu, You Are A Boy For Calling Nigeria A Zoo-DG -VON by NetBizguy: 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
I don't want to read your argument for calling him a boy, any one bearing Igbo name talking rubbish about Biafra and its agitation to me is a fool, he doesn't worth my attention.

After everything I have learn and seen in video about Biafra I'm no longer surprise about the position of Nnamdi Kanu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘nnamdi Kalu, You Are A Boy For Calling Nigeria A Zoo-DG -VON by yashau(m): 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
small boy indeed

1 Like

Re: ‘nnamdi Kalu, You Are A Boy For Calling Nigeria A Zoo-DG -VON by Aufbauh(m): 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
I don't have problem with any separatist group,but my grouse with the Ipob rebel leader and his supporters is their resort to call my beloved country of origin a "zoo".

You won't expect me to give you support or applause when you haul insults on my household. This is where they missed it, that instead of creating allies they end up making foes of all kinds.

Agreed, they may not happy with the administration or workings of government but that shouldn't culminate to outright insults on the entity Nigeria.
It is far more logical and convenient to insult the country's political leaders and their system of governance than insulting our collective entity.
Re: ‘nnamdi Kalu, You Are A Boy For Calling Nigeria A Zoo-DG -VON by Allsouls: 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
Aufbauh:
I don't have problem with any separatist group,but my grouse with the Ipob rebel leader and his supporters is their resort to call my beloved country of origin a "zoo".

You won't expect me to give you support or applause when you haul insults on my household. This is where they missed it, that instead of creating allies they end up making foes of all kinds.

Agreed, they may not happy with the administration or workings of government but that shouldn't culminate to outright insults on the entity Nigeria.
It is far more logical and convenient to insult the country's political leaders and their system of governance than insulting our collective entity.

But is Nigeria not a zoo?, your president call your beloved country baboon and monkey, when he said that baboon & monkey will be soaked in his blood & where do you find baboon & monkey in the zoo or jungle.

The only country where court order is not obeyed is in the jungle so Nigeria is a zoo or jungle.

You president will comment is people die in other country but refuse to comment or stop his fulani people when they kill other because those they kill are animals & not human so nigeria is a zoo.

Finally nigeria is a zoo, jungle & banana republic.

4 Likes

Re: ‘nnamdi Kalu, You Are A Boy For Calling Nigeria A Zoo-DG -VON by DrGoodman: 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
Aufbauh:

If its only insults that it will take to draw you out of your coward shell, so be it.
Re: ‘nnamdi Kalu, You Are A Boy For Calling Nigeria A Zoo-DG -VON by Aufbauh(m): 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
They've started spamming my mentions already with irrational and sensational comments, and i won't be tempted to glorify or dignify any one of them with a reply.

"It is hardly possible to build anything if frustration, bitterness and a mood of helplessness prevail"- Lech Walesa

One thing that is certain is that no amount of insults,hatred, bitterness, frustrations and unpatriotic dispositions arising from learned helplessness that can guarantee Biafra....It is that simple as ABC.

1 Like

Re: ‘nnamdi Kalu, You Are A Boy For Calling Nigeria A Zoo-DG -VON by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
Any country that it's citizens are being deported by Ghana , Mali and Togo is a certified definition of a ZOO..,

1 Like

Re: ‘nnamdi Kalu, You Are A Boy For Calling Nigeria A Zoo-DG -VON by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
Aufbauh:
They've started spamming my mentions already with irrational and sensational comments, and i won't be tempted to glorify or dignify any one of them with a reply.

Emotional or Mental symptoms of the Ipobians are as follows:
You so much love Nigeria as it is
While some people see it as a den of injustice and want out

Most logical thing to do is support those who want out and stop looking for an opportunity to beg for one Nigeria like you are doing now

Imagine your Nigeria where everyone reasons and behaves like you while chanting Sai baba

1 Like

Re: ‘nnamdi Kalu, You Are A Boy For Calling Nigeria A Zoo-DG -VON by Pharaoh9(m): 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
I don't know him

(1) (Reply)

UBTH Doctors To Patients: We Cannot Guarantee Your Treatment / Magu: Senate To Review Resolution April 24 / What Nigerian Youths Should Learn From Emmanuel Macron Of France (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.