Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Pls Help Me Oo Have Started To Notice Jaundise On My Baby ,what Can I Use - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help Me Oo Have Started To Notice Jaundise On My Baby ,what Can I Use (1639 Views)

My Baby's Skin Problem Now A Story Of The Past / My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) / Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Oo Have Started To Notice Jaundise On My Baby ,what Can I Use by kaffyfolly: 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
pls help me ,have started to notice jaundice on my 5 days old baby
Re: Pls Help Me Oo Have Started To Notice Jaundise On My Baby ,what Can I Use by maysimsimple(m): 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
Take your baby back to the clinic.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Oo Have Started To Notice Jaundise On My Baby ,what Can I Use by eezeribe(m): 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
Was it not in a hospital you gave birth to the baby... Or was it at home
Don't you know what people do when their children develop an illness...
Don't you know the right place to take your baby...
Why come to nairaland for such an important health issue...
Nairaland is an online forum,not an online diagnostic centre...

MAMA,CARRY YA PIKIN GO HOSPITAL!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Oo Have Started To Notice Jaundise On My Baby ,what Can I Use by enemmo(f): 5:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
Please and please take her back to the hospital so that it can be treated so the jaundice will not become harmful.

Biko

Ejoor

K'ocho
Re: Pls Help Me Oo Have Started To Notice Jaundise On My Baby ,what Can I Use by Zeiya(f): 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
Go to the hospital as soon as possible.

Delay in treatment of Jaundice can cause permanent sickness /disease for babies and it haunts the parents for Life.

This is not nairaland help matter ohh

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Oo Have Started To Notice Jaundise On My Baby ,what Can I Use by kayti(m): 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
sharp sharp get unripe pawpaw cut it into pieces and soak in water,drink out of it also give the baby like 2 teaspoon like every 6 hrs u will be surprised. continue till u re satisfied, remember its for both of you
Re: Pls Help Me Oo Have Started To Notice Jaundise On My Baby ,what Can I Use by Abiagirl777(f): 11:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
you dont do anything,you go to the hospital so they can ascertain his bilirubin levels and commence treatment.jaundice is not to be joked with,a friend of mine lost her 1 week old baby to it.
Re: Pls Help Me Oo Have Started To Notice Jaundise On My Baby ,what Can I Use by munas: 4:26am On Apr 13, 2017
kaffyfolly:
pls help me ,have started to notice jaundice on my 5 days old baby

Pls dont do any stupid paw paw water nonsense.
I repeat...do not give your baby any pawpaw water rubish.

Now head to the nearest government hospital;If you are in lagos,then head to any mother and child hospital closest to you.
There they will check the bilirubin level of the jaundice in your child and know the appropriate medication to administer on your child.

All the best

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Smile Veneers - As Seen On Tv / Can CBD Oil help with Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms? / 4 LUTH Doctors Now On Isolation Over Death Of Coronavirus Patient Who Lied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.