Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Buhari Nominates Non-Executive Directors For CBN, Sends Their Names To Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Nominates Non-Executive Directors For CBN, Sends Their Names To Senate (21935 Views)

President Buhari Nominates Okonjo-iweala For World Trade Organization DG Post / Fayemi Appoints Directors For Local Councils, Elected Council Chairmen Suspended / Buhari Nominates Anthony Ojukwu As NHRC Boss, Writes Senate For Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Nominates Non-Executive Directors For CBN, Sends Their Names To Senate by fm001(m): 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
Flexherbal:
One thing is that our leaders do not represent our interest.

It is always all about their pockets.
Thanks my brother....yet some yeye people will be here singing praises that their geopolitical zones are being considered for nomination when these people do not even recognize them but work for their families pocket. I declined to be carried away by ethnic and religion - two main thing driving us backward.

Nigerian leaders- epitome of unity at the time to rob masses of their common wealth.....
Re: Buhari Nominates Non-Executive Directors For CBN, Sends Their Names To Senate by onyii255(m): 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
ademusiwa3r:
Buhari can not nominate CBN directors..

Do you see the mark on the NYSC certificate.

Ayam not understanding..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nominates Non-Executive Directors For CBN, Sends Their Names To Senate by Jerrosky1986(m): 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
kahal29:

The man na Baba for Economics esp International Finance and Exchange Rate
yes oooooo that prof na brain
Re: Buhari Nominates Non-Executive Directors For CBN, Sends Their Names To Senate by Jarus(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
ademusiwa3r:
Buhari can not nominate CBN directors..

Do you see the mark on the NYSC certificate.

Bro, you still dey on NL. I hail o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nominates Non-Executive Directors For CBN, Sends Their Names To Senate by klax(m): 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
Is this man called buhari not tired of appointment upon appointment for goodness sake

Buhari give Nigeria better life and not all these nonsense appointment my foot, anyway why even bothering my head about a semi deaf man who only recognised sign language it doesn't worth it though.
Re: Buhari Nominates Non-Executive Directors For CBN, Sends Their Names To Senate by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jarus:

don't unleash the dragon o shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Nominates Non-Executive Directors For CBN, Sends Their Names To Senate by ogashman(m): 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
onyii255:

What exactly is ur point??
read in btw the line.
Re: Buhari Nominates Non-Executive Directors For CBN, Sends Their Names To Senate by scobaba: 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
Professor Justina Nnabuko taught me Marketing 201 in 200 levels in UNN.

Congrats ma.
Re: Buhari Nominates Non-Executive Directors For CBN, Sends Their Names To Senate by sapele914(m): 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
Keneking:
When will Emefiele go sef angry angry angry
Immediately your father leaves office I believe. grin
Re: Buhari Nominates Non-Executive Directors For CBN, Sends Their Names To Senate by sapele914(m): 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
Flexherbal:
One thing is that our leaders do not represent our interest.

It is always all about their pockets.
isn't your father and your mother's brothers amongst our leaders?
Re: Buhari Nominates Non-Executive Directors For CBN, Sends Their Names To Senate by sapele914(m): 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
tuscani:
So this dullard is still forming president of Nigeria
Ghana have a new president,ecowas passport full immigration office you can check out like Andrew,your absence won't be felt. Even when you are in Ghana always remember Buhari is your father and mother's president whether you like it or not so get with the program sucker.
Re: Buhari Nominates Non-Executive Directors For CBN, Sends Their Names To Senate by yak(m): 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jabioro:
I don't know the essence.. without this people is CBN not functioning..

My broda, the same question I asked the first time I read the news. But I realise politics is just abt settling 'boy' so they create all the positions for that sake
Re: Buhari Nominates Non-Executive Directors For CBN, Sends Their Names To Senate by thrugemaster(m): 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
professor Obadan. was my lecturer for International Economics and advanced micro economics in uniben 2010/2011 FY. Professor of curves. God bless you sir
Re: Buhari Nominates Non-Executive Directors For CBN, Sends Their Names To Senate by tuscani: 11:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
sapele914:
Ghana have a new president,ecowas passport full immigration office you can check out like Andrew,your absence won't be felt. Even when you are in Ghana always remember Buhari is your father and mother's president whether you like it or not so get with the program sucker.
such a fool
Re: Buhari Nominates Non-Executive Directors For CBN, Sends Their Names To Senate by lexy2014: 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
ReubenE:
Nominations everywhere with little results to show.
I hope another round of football playing will not accompany these names....
d president has done well tackling BH but his other major achievements has been appointments and nominating people 4 appointments.I don't no y I haven't been appointed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Nominates Non-Executive Directors For CBN, Sends Their Names To Senate by jullty: 12:29am On Apr 13, 2017
As a Yoruba person, you can tell, when people are telling lies.

Adeola Adetunji .. 2 people looking like brothers, you know there is a fraud involve..

Re: Buhari Nominates Non-Executive Directors For CBN, Sends Their Names To Senate by jullty: 12:34am On Apr 13, 2017
shocked

Re: Buhari Nominates Non-Executive Directors For CBN, Sends Their Names To Senate by ademusiwa3r: 2:50am On Apr 13, 2017
Se become
Re: Buhari Nominates Non-Executive Directors For CBN, Sends Their Names To Senate by ReubenE(m): 6:30am On Apr 13, 2017
lexy2014:
d president has done well tackling BH but his other major achievements has been appointments and nominating people 4 appointments.I don't no y I haven't been appointed
Yours is coming...it is a cycle. It can only be completed with your appointment, whether now or later
Re: Buhari Nominates Non-Executive Directors For CBN, Sends Their Names To Senate by Funjosh(m): 6:39am On Apr 13, 2017
Jarus:

Hahahahaha I was also surprise to see his moniker, the man with thousands musiwa grin
Re: Buhari Nominates Non-Executive Directors For CBN, Sends Their Names To Senate by lexy2014: 7:06am On Apr 13, 2017
ReubenE:

Yours is coming...it is a cycle. It can only be completed with your appointment, whether now or later
amen oh.bros u 2 much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Nominates Non-Executive Directors For CBN, Sends Their Names To Senate by omokab: 7:21am On Apr 13, 2017
Bridget95:
You should be asking when will Adeosun be leaving not Emefiele who is working round the clock stabilizing the naira and improving the economy.
you people just like to be sentimental in everything you are doin or saying. Please can you tell us the responsibility or duty of who in charge of controlling or stabilising currency in Nigeria? If is emefiele then tell us his achievement since he was appointed as the cbn governor. He makes things difficult for this government. Likewise am not saying adeosun has perform wonders but she is still far better than emeifele. The recent whistle blower policy is another achievement of hers not to talk of single treasury account and others.
Re: Buhari Nominates Non-Executive Directors For CBN, Sends Their Names To Senate by Bridget95(f): 7:59am On Apr 13, 2017
omokab:
you people just like to be sentimental in everything you are doin or saying. Please can you tell us the responsibility or duty of who in charge of controlling or stabilising currency in Nigeria? If is emefiele then tell us his achievement since he was appointed as the cbn governor. He makes things difficult for this government. Likewise am not saying adeosun has perform wonders but she is still far better than emeifele. The recent whistle blower policy is another achievement of hers not to talk of single treasury account and others.
why would you say the CBN governor who is working under the orders of the ministry of finance and the presidency is making things difficult. go school Una no gree.

Oga goan baff
Re: Buhari Nominates Non-Executive Directors For CBN, Sends Their Names To Senate by orisa37: 8:06am On Apr 13, 2017
This is like Magu's Case with The Red Chamber. And The Senate is saying, "Don't get us involved in what you can do yourself".
Re: Buhari Nominates Non-Executive Directors For CBN, Sends Their Names To Senate by omokab: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2017
Bridget95:
why would you say the CBN governor who is working under the orders of the ministry of finance and the presidency is making things difficult. go school Una no gree.

Oga goan baff
who is less educated here? Monetary policy is solely the responsibility of cbn governor. That is why kemi was saying national assembly should reduce cbn power but people were seeing it in different ways. The only time she has control over him was when Buari was in London for treatment. She used the office of the acting president then to talk ash to him to use a policy that will be efficient to the people Nigeria. After that the naira started gaining against dollar. Am an accountant and masters degree in financial management.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Picks Nomination Form (photos) / Delta Police Headquarters Gutted By Fire / Adesoji Akanbi: If Tinubu Leaves APC, Then The Party Will Go With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.