Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Cheapest Ipad Will Pay Ur School Fees Through Any Federal University In Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Cheapest Ipad Will Pay Ur School Fees Through Any Federal University In Nigeria (450 Views)

I Will Pay 120k For An Old Payment Received Adsense Plus Website / Ipad Depot Bend Down Select (updated) / Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Ipad Will Pay Ur School Fees Through Any Federal University In Nigeria by PunditAfrica(m): 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
Guys, when next you hear story like that of seun egbegbe iPhone 7 theft story, don't wish it away ooo. Apple can make any sane man go nut really.

So this morning, I was searching for an iPad of like N120K to buy, in my mind I felt 120k isnt a small money and if it cant buy me the expensive iPad pro, it should be able to atleast buy me iPad mini 2 retina.

iPad Mini 2 was launched in 2013 and it is said to be the cheapest of iPad product range till date. Seeing that sort of gave me a spurt on but I was totally wrong. The cheapest apple will pay my school fees through FUTA (year one to five).

I entered the varsity in 2008, my acceptance and school fees then was about 42,000 all together. After, I paid between 12k to 15k every other session from year two till graduation. Total of which is less than N150,000...

To cut the story short, after searching through all eCommerce in Nigeria and called a friend that sells at computer village, Ikeja, I got a shocker of my life: the cheapest apple product as at 2017 is N156,000 (a price only offered by Jumia). What the hell! Computer village, the heaven of ICT products offered it at N160,000 (16gb) and N167,000 (32gb).

I love the prestige that come with owning an apple product really and have been told the iPad 2 is amazing to own. The sleek design, the resolution and it overall smartness is making me fall to actually buy it but ... ?

Check out why iPad Mini 2 is still amazing to own even in 2017: http://jumiaproductsreviews..com.ng/2017/04/reason-i.html

Buy iPad mini 2 at the cheapest price in Nigeria on Jumia: https://www./ipad-mini-2-with-retina-display-16gb-wifi-cellular-silver-apple-mpg50329.html
Re: Cheapest Ipad Will Pay Ur School Fees Through Any Federal University In Nigeria by Realist2: 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
Abeg how much them dey sell a bottle of coke in your area ?, because mama Ebere dey tell me #150 here.
Re: Cheapest Ipad Will Pay Ur School Fees Through Any Federal University In Nigeria by PunditAfrica(m): 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
Looolz @realist..!
Better get urself a sachet of poor water.. E cool body pass coke self...

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Laptop Ideapad Quad Core 300-14ibr 14" N3700 4g 500gb Hdd For Sale / Get Laptops Price E At Low Rate With Warranty Pricelist / How B2B Travel Agents Can Reach Newer Markets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.