Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

/ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / / (563 Views)

Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel / Lola Akande's New Novel Exposes Nigerian University Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

/ by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
Re: / by basisop(m): 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Please who is your editor? How good is he and also trust? You know how people steal the work of others.
Re: / by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
basisop:
Please who is your editor? How good is he and also trust? You know how people steal the work of others.

That's true, but I'm not worried about that. At least, not with him.

Not only has he become a great friend, he also edited all of my ebooks back when I was into Internet marketing. So I'm pretty familiar with his work. He charges a pretty steep price for edits, but his attention to detail is well-worth the money.
Re: / by basisop(m): 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
novelBeast:

That's true, but I'm not worried about that. At least, not with him.

Not only has he become a great friend, he also edited all of my ebooks back when I was into Internet marketing. So I'm pretty familiar with his work. He charges a pretty steep price for edits, but his attention to detail is well-worth the money.

Can you DM me his contact?
Re: / by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2017

(1) (Reply)

My Experience As A Welder Complete Story / Tale Of The Hollow Man / The Importance Of Good Neighbourliness (episode1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.