Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Registered 2011 Toyota Camry XLE - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Registered 2011 Toyota Camry XLE (1757 Views)

2007 Model Toyota Camry Xle Full Option Used Selling Fast. / Super Clean Registered 2011 Honda Accord@2.4m / Abuja: Registered 2011 Toyota Corolla Sold Sold Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Registered 2011 Toyota Camry XLE by special09: 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
talk2odim:

Thank you bro, all i did was call his attention to the ambiguity in his post! I am a bit surprised at the barrage of insults i got a response which was highly unwarranted....and quite frankly i don't let such fly.
I appreciate your interjection and do hope he understands that my initial comment was an observation and not an attack.
Thank you once again and do enjoy the festive season.

Cheers.

I posted a car for sale.
Did I provide specifics of the car? Yes
Did I display pictures of the car? Yes
Did I state location of the car? Yes
Was the Price stated? Yes
Phone number for offline inquiries and physical inspection? Yes
...So what exactly is "ambiguous" about this advert?

That's the problem with you online trolls. Serious buyers who are interested and capable of buying will call for inspection. But it is jobless trolls like you who don't have neither the interest nor the funds to buy that will be going from one thread to another fomenting trouble with your irrational stupidity. A good car literally sells itself. And there's something called a "niche". The niche of this car is rich people who know the worth and capability of a 2011 Camry XLE and have need for it. Such people will jump at it in a heartbeat. This advert is not for unintelligent trolls. You can take this statement to the bank and cash it in.
Re: Registered 2011 Toyota Camry XLE by special09: 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
coolsegun2002:

Oga chill....u are the one selling, there's really no need for this insult...same for the other guy talk2odim.
this is nairaland.. peeps don't take lightly anything that's not going conventional, smells or looks fraudlent.

And your advert is already raising some unconventional flags. u said u ain't the one incharge of selling physically as u might not be around or have time ...yet you have a couple of threads on nairaland for car sales like every normal agent dealer updating those thread regularly.

So I guess that's why talk2odim raised his points.

It's ur car...u can choose to sell it however pleases u...but ur thread is becoming an insult zone rather than a negotiation ground

"Unconventional flags". What is unconventional about the advert: is it the asking price of 3.2m; or is it the location, Lekki, Lagos; or is it the pictures; or is it the phone number - which is it? Or is it unconventional to update my post so it can be refreshed to appear on the front page? Stop making baseless senseless accusations. I now see why in numerous threads, the OP posters don't reply to inquiries, it's because of trolls like you guys who have nothing to buy but just want to be trolling for nothing. I'm not a car dealer, so I don't have to fit in your box trying to please anybody, especially online trolls. I will post what I want, how i want it. Anyone interested will reach out, anyone not interested can, will and should move along. I'm not here to make friends or associations. I'm a serious-minded grown business man with zero tolerance for online touts.
Re: Registered 2011 Toyota Camry XLE by special09: 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
A good car sells itself. No superfluous explanations or stories needed cool
Re: Registered 2011 Toyota Camry XLE by coolsegun2002: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
special09:

"Unconventional flags". What is unconventional about the advert: is it the asking price of 3.2m; or is it the location, Lekki, Lagos; or is it the pictures; or is it the phone number - which is it? Or is it unconventional to update my post so it can be refreshed to appear on the front page? Stop making baseless senseless accusations. I now see why in numerous threads, the OP posters don't reply to inquiries, it's because of trolls like you guys who have nothing to buy but just want to be trolling for nothing. I'm not a car dealer, so I don't have to fit in your box trying to please anybody, especially online trolls. I will post what I want, how i want it. Anyone interested will reach out, anyone not interested can, will and should move along. I'm not here to make friends or associations. I'm a serious-minded grown business man with zero tolerance for online touts.

I would try and ignore some parts of you post cos it's clear you don't like to make a point without throwing some shades.
...your advert is great,I ddnt say anything is wrong with ur advert, being unconventional doesn't mean it's wrong or bad

You asked what is unconventional about your post....nothing much really....you have a couple of threads on this same moniker advertising cars yet you want people to naturally feel u are not a dealer. It's not a regular practice on the section when someone opens several thread, updating them regularly , with some even tagged as "sold" and yet the person directs an interested buyer's inquiry to another agent.
This is nairaland...pple think and feel off once transaction don't go the usual way. For example....Formerly pple do pay and deliver later transaction alot...now it's an unconventional practice doesn't mean it's wrong though..once u hear it from a dealer pple run as fast as possible
Like I said it's still ur car and u can choose to sell which ever way you like... peace
Re: Registered 2011 Toyota Camry XLE by talk2odim: 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
special09:

I posted a car for sale.
Did I provide specifics of the car? Yes
Did I display pictures of the car? Yes
Did I state location of the car? Yes
Was the Price stated? Yes
Phone number for offline inquiries and physical inspection? Yes
...So what exactly is "ambiguous" about this advert?

That's the problem with you online trolls. Serious buyers who are interested and capable of buying will call for inspection. But it is jobless trolls like you who don't have neither the interest nor the funds to buy that will be going from one thread to another fomenting trouble with your irrational stupidity. A good car literally sells itself. And there's something called a "niche". The niche of this car is rich people who know the worth and capability of a 2011 Camry XLE and have need for it. Such people will jump at it in a heartbeat. This advert is not for unintelligent trolls. You can take this statement to the bank and cash it in.

You obviously have some serious unresolved issues and i am starting to see your suppressed frustrations!

You are apparently more dumb than i had thought.....you think you are making valid points, no sir you are just ranting and obviously molded in a area where you were made to believe derogation makes you feel tough. I reiterate, u stand to loose sir!!!

So in 2017, u strongly believe a registered 2011 camry XLE is for rich people!!! I now understand your flawed perspective and why u think you are high and mighty.

Well, unfortunately i had owned and disposed this class of camry years back and even considered it a status quo for the average then......i didn't know i was viewed as rich by the likes of you....LMAO!!!

My brother, you are not bright, you listen to respond and not listen to understand, frustrated, egoistic, uncultured and bullheaded.

I am still open to a "dick measuring contest if that would format your thick skull" and will continue to respond to your tantrums cos you are now a source of amusement.

Cheers and do enjoy the Easter Sunday.

Happy sales bro.......u really need it to ease the raging temper.

1 Like

Re: Registered 2011 Toyota Camry XLE by KPEKPEKPE: 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
What's ur last price?. Can we do 2.7million?
Re: Registered 2011 Toyota Camry XLE by engrken2(m): 7:13am On Apr 19, 2017
Consider my final offer, #2.5m. If visible so I can make arrangement to come down to lagos. Regards

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tokubo Toyota Corolla Verso 2005 For 1.8m / Chevrolet Camaro 2014 Fulloption Toks / 2005 Toyota Corolla LE. Leather, Automatic, Loaded. N2.3M Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.