Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows (66381 Views)

Dino Melaye Poses With 2 Ladies At His 46th Birthday Party (Photo) / Youths Disrupt Anambra Guber Candidate's Campaign In Ogbaru LGA Saying NO ELECTN / The Decoration Of The Venue For Tompolo's 46th Birthday Lecture (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows by petrick10(m): 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
This info is not genuine, infact dats where I work and I can confirm to u that there was a lil crisis between som ogborikoko youths and som other ijaw boys. And there was notin like gun shots, nor teargas. Scaling of fence is true. My guy make Una dey try make research bfor Una dey broadcast trash. Tnx
Re: Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows by bossrillboss: 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
hehehehehehe.....ogogoro don dey wrk for dia heads...Mtchewwwwwww
Re: Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows by Jabioro: 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
Afriifa:
just listen your weak punch line. Man just keep quiet. Stop spewing trash. Between me and you who really knows the venue?
Re: Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows by Alphyno: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
Another Nigerian Film grin grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows by umarshehu58(m): 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
The question now is, How would they survive together when giving Biafra?
Re: Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows by Rick9(m): 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Just imagine
Re: Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows by Rick9(m): 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Just imagine.
Re: Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows by sapele914(m): 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Na wa oo...

See mature people behaving like kids.... This country needs deliverance noni....
I believe they are the last presidon and minister of petroleums people,their policy stealing of public funds is not corruption,maybe na Buhari send omare we will hear tomorrow.
Re: Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows by ThatFairGuy: 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
MyWife, abeg akamu get brain grin grin
YourWife:
Joblessness... Foolish youths with akamu brains!!!
Re: Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows by sapele914(m): 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
umarshehu58:
The question now is, How would they survive together when giving Biafra?
Ijaw,Niger Delta is not biafra,only heroin filled minds believe that pipe dream.
Re: Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows by Ikpangi: 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
I am just passing shocked wink
Re: Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows by davidif: 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
Afriifa:
you are not for my region. You understand nothing is better you don't display your ignorance in our affairs. Thank you

I don't need to be from your region to have common sense and to know that history always repeats itself.
Re: Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows by Afriifa(m): 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
davidif:

I don't need to be from your region to have common sense and to know that history always repeats itself.
thank God you said common sense(what you think is different from what you know)

final bus stop. Gets your hands off my case if you are only there to display your ignorance
Re: Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows by doctimonyeka(m): 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
davidif:

This country needs leadership. There is too much chaos and disunity and most importantly, it seems that a lot of the people have lost hope and they are lashing out.
How do we go about the much needed revolution?
Re: Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows by Ten06(m): 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
sarrkii:
APC Thugs Were Sent To Disrupt The Event-

Eyes Witness Report.

The Federal Government Is Instigating D Leadership crisis As An Indirect Way of Keeping The Militants Busy.

Expect this Leadership Crisis in IYC till 2019
2019 too near until infinity
Re: Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows by Ten06(m): 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
sarrkii:

Eyes Witness Report.

The Federal Government Is Instigating D Leadership crisis As An Indirect Way of Keeping The Militants Busy.

This crisis will last until infinity
Re: Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows by simplyakinz(m): 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
Na Buhari Cause Am... Awon Werey
Re: Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows by davidif: 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
Afriifa:
thank God you said common sense(what you think is different from what you know)

final bus stop. Gets your hands off my case if you are only there to display your ignorance

This is a public forum and i will comment as I see fit. If you don't like it then pull up.
Re: Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows by davidif: 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
doctimonyeka:
How do we go about the much needed revolution?

First of all, get knowledge. Revolution is about ideas and changing peoples mindsets and to do this you need to educate yourself.
There are a lot of books you can read on your own on why some countries are rich and some are poor. Important books like 'Why Nations Fail', 'The White Man's Burden', 'Poor Economics' and the 'Bottom Billion'. This books show you the mistakes poor countries make and it gives you ideas on what to do because if there is something i have learnt is that protesting is easy but governance and coming up with solutions to societal problems are truly difficult (just ask Donald Trump).

Last and most importantly, hold your publicly elected officials accountable. Do you even know who your representatives are at the local or state level are? Find out there contacts and there offices and try to engage them. Organize your colleagues from that region and talk to them. Let them see that you are not only well informed but that you are organized, well mobilized and will not be bought (paid off to go away).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows by hollywater: 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
charliboy654:

guy stop decieving urself. This new is true.
There's a Thread up . showing youths celebrating him.With the clear pictures . Can you show us pictures were your own youths are disrupting the occasion?
Re: Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows by umarshehu58(m): 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
sapele914:
Ijaw,Niger Delta is not biafra,only heroin filled minds believe that pipe dream.
Explain your claims please
Re: Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows by cytell56: 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
informant001:
Angry youths allegedly loyal to factional president of Ijaw Youth Council,IYC, Barr. Peretubo Oweilaemi and Mr. Eric Omare Esq, Wednesday clashed and disrupted the birthday bash of ex-militant leader, High Chief Oweizide Government Ekpemupolo AKA Tompolo.

According to reports, many valuables were destroyed as guests scaled through the fence of the hotel, venue of the event for safety as the youths attacked each other with various instruments including broken bottles.

The police, however, shot teargas canisters to disperse the irate youths.

It was gathered that the clash between the two groups began when Barr. Peretubo Oweilaemi arrived the venue of the birthday bash in honour of Tompolo when Eric Omare was already seated with some members of his executive.

Some youths loyal to Omare allegedly denied Oweilaemi entrance and in the process, a serious combat ensued.

Few minutes later, Eric Omare and his entourage escaped through the exit door of the hotel for safety

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/ijaw-youths-clash-at-tompolos-birthday.html
Niger Delta and violence nah Brother & Sister
Re: Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows by ikorodureporta: 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
grin na dat kyne window place good to lay ambush
Re: Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows by oladoja1(m): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
sarrkii:

Eyes Witness Report.

always use your head
Re: Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows by Charly68: 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
Good for them
Re: Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows by madridguy(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
I'm sure some PDP e-warriors will still blame Buhari.
Re: Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows by Ojiofor: 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
Its alright!
Re: Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows by deolu2000(m): 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
I don't expect anythg less, when it was the bday of the father of thugs. Simply karma, dts all.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows by Jaideyone(m): 1:28am On Apr 13, 2017
sarrkii:

Eyes Witness Report.

the APC is also responsible for your inability to think like modern men (homo sapiens)
Re: Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows by edupedia: 1:59am On Apr 13, 2017
sarrkii:

Eyes Witness Report.

....keep writing fiction in your dream...one day una go wake from your kain- kain induced sleep...
Re: Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows by suremanpatriot: 2:17am On Apr 13, 2017
sarrkii:

Eyes Witness Report.

Hmm are u sincere with ya self at all
Re: Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows by ChristyB(f): 8:45am On Apr 13, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaha my Niger Delta people i hail oo
Wait oo so people still had the guts to attend such event, abeg rice don finish for market? abi na the one i go chop there go make me fat?
people will just be playing with their lives as if it's duplicated somewhere. Na real wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? / FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST / Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.