Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi (50507 Views)

80 Out Of 100 People Tested In Kano Are COVID-19 Positive Says FG / Stay With Us Forever, Awe Residents Beg Sanusi II / Igbo In Kano Are Now Indigenes, Top Figures Shield Sunusi Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by ozoebuka1(m): 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
What has affected the emir? He's now sounding like an igbo man who calls a spade a spade no matter whose Ox is gored. He's now the most intelligent and progressive northern Muslim that I know, kudos, sir.

6 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Elisean(m): 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
Sanusi is a great man

Is a Emir there.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by chamber2(m): 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
Will they hear him?
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by akaahs(m): 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hmmmmm, wait nd see u 'll see them coming nd thrashing nonsense.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by brandmix: 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
Truth be told.
The north still practice a feudal system with lords and peasants.

Power is concentrated and consolidated amongst small group of families. If knowlege is power..why would these families support education when it would reduce their influence by empowering the masses.

They encourage a socity of poverty....thrive in an environment of ignorance.

That's why violence is second nature. How will you tell an educated man to pick up a knife and behead a person, and that person obliges with no compunction .

The elite of the north is the biggest problem this country has ever had.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by mich24(m): 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
dessz:
j

For JUDAS
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by IamNat: 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
Tru talk
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Okoyiboz1: 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
Alexis11:

He didn't say spare part sellers bro.

Don't mind them. They can forge anything, even a speech as recent as today.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Saheed9: 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
southniyikaye:
Pardon my ignorance but my observations these past few weeks about sanusi,
Seem the man might want to contest for the post of the presidency in the nearest future hence all these he said this he said that.
But sincerely,he is been making salient points since he became outspoken
the Emir has been an outspoken young man before now
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by IJOBA2: 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
BUT WHERE IS MACLATUNJI AND TBABA SEF
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Iamzik: 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
damola311:
Truth hurts.... All they know is to fucckk, marry many wives and give birth to Almajiris that will start roaming around and become less productive. UNPRODUCTIVE

This man is talking some sense these days.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by GenBloodykiIler: 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
grin

Buhari is a terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
the religion(islam) has enslaved the heart of many northern muslims even some elite among them are not left out. therefore, for his(sanusi) campaigne to yield it will take years

1 Like

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
He has called a spade a spade so he who have ear let him hear.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Okoyiboz1: 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
ozoebuka1:
What has affected the emir? He's now sounding like an igbo man who calls a spade a spade no matter whose Ox is gored. He's now the most intelligent and progressive northern Muslim that I know, kudos, sir.

Coming from the same people who derided him for saying the truth during the 20Billion USD GEJ theft, it's not surprising that no one takes you unstable lot seriously.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by ozoebuka1(m): 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
Okoyiboz1:
These criminals again, they can fake anything, even the speech of a living person. Nowhere did he mention Igbos in his speech.

You hypocritical lot ran him off GEJ's government when he exposed the 20BN USD fraud but are now quick to quote him for your selfish gains.
of all the wonderful things written above,the only thing you could choose to stress was how igbo was mentioned

Bros, you may think you are doing igbos but the time you realize you are doing yourself it would've been too late for u. angry

6 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by EazyMoh(m): 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
Identifying a problem is part of the solution. I agree with the Emir 100%. However, I hope he's doing something about it rather than just Instagram post.

3 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by nijabazaar: 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
FriendNG, ur most hated Man has said again....
Sanusi iz never afraid to spoil the cart...the North must develop

2 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by henocherry18: 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
I was forced to love this man right from when he was the CBN gov. He has a liberated mind and happy that this message from, a first class emir. Politics has made the north lazy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by ozoebuka1(m): 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
Okoyiboz1:

Coming from the same people who derided him for saying the truth during the 20Billion USD GEJ theft, it's not surprising that no one takes you unstable lot seriously.
Your pain is what exactly? shouldn't you be discussing the progress of northern Nigeria instead of showing your hateful nature here?

6 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Okoyiboz1: 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
ozoebuka1:
of all the wonderful things written above,the only thing you could choose to stress was how igbo was mentioned

Bros, you may think you are doing igbos but the time you realize you are doing yourself it would've been too late for u. angry

Theft and fraud may be a normal lifestyle where you come from, but it is unacceptable.

As for doing Igbos, I'm not doing anyone. I'll let your generational inferiority complex do the job.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by TeflonBlixx: 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2017

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by asala1: 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
ozoebuka1:

Nothing affected the emir. He has been calling a spade a spade since he was in CBN, many of you guys didn't like it then just like the northern elites now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by nijabazaar: 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
EazyMoh:
Identifying a problem is part of the solution. I agree with the Emir 100%. However, I hope he's doing something about it rather than just Instagram post.

I think he x in the enlightenment phase...intagram x influencial.

i just hope they wont harm him.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
southniyikaye:
Seem the man might want to contest for the post of the presidency in the nearest future hence all these he said this he said that.

Lol, nop, He will be respected as king till the day he dies, while politics is just a maximum of 8 years. Especially his current position is super royally high, super influential & extremely lucrative

2 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Okoyiboz1: 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Your pain is what exactly? shouldn't you be discussing the progress of northern Nigeria instead of showing your hateful nature here?

Leave the northern Nigeria. They have found a leader bold enough to speak for them. What about your own region? No one to speak for you as they are all negotiating with Buhari who is gonna sell Kanu at the best bargain.

If you were intelligent, you would take SLS's speech and send it to Ohaneze let them read it before taking another round of kaikai.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Ayofaks(f): 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
Okoyiboz1:
Nowhere did he mention Igbos. Igbos are traders and peddlers of commodities. Don't mistake technical abilities with counterfeiting.

These criminals can fake anything, even the speech of a living person. Nowhere did he mention Igbos in his speech but the OP with generational low self-esteem slyly inserted it.

You hypocritical lot ran him off GEJ's government when he exposed the 20BN USD fraud but are now quick to quote the same man for your selfish gains. That's why they kick you lot around every election year like the testi.cles of an impotent man.
What's with the obsession? Wether he mentioned Igbos or not does it really matter? Igbos belong to the South or are they Northerners

6 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Stanleysteno(m): 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
True talk Mr sanusi lamido, but are ur brothers(hausa's) ready to learn...
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
southniyikaye:

He can't run for president...as he is a traditional ruler.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by TeflonBlixx: 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
Where was Sanusi since the inception of this administation??

Dude is just an hypocrite and I think the Emir has something up his sleeve. .

Keen. .

1 Like

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by FriendNG: 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
nijabazaar:
FriendNG, ur most hated Man has said again....

Sanusi iz never afraid to spoil the cart...the North must develop

is that all you can say? Then I assume you have nothing sensible to write rather to rant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion / Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency / Thugs Attack Rabiu Kwankwaso's Convoy In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.