Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri (30349 Views)

Dino Melaye Poses With 2 Ladies At His 46th Birthday Party (Photo) / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by Zaitoon: 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
Shameless youths lipsrsealed
When they are so lazy to work and wants free money.

Awon olopolo kukuru.
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by Raxxye(m): 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
OP, so these few jobless boys is what you call Niger Delta people?
Do you realize that Niger Delta comprises of Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Abia, Delta, Edo, Bayelsa, Ondo and Rivers States?
I feel like landing you a good slap!
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by komekn(m): 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
Pavore9:
Every community has its own heroes.

This is not a community hero.

A self proclaimed one by himself and his sycophantic supporters.
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by Oildichotomy(m): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
bettercreature:
Yorubas are over 50years ahead of other tribes in Nigeria
Look at how Igbo/Niger delta whatever are celebrating hooliganism in 2017
Their tommorow is very very dark
I see nothing good from this region except their oil and few pretty ladies
I don't know whether to dignify your comment with a response.

What a skewed superiority complex that can't even stand your own dirty asss cave mindset. You think what you said is 2017 reasoning

4 Likes

Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by kikake: 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
Afam4eva:
I think after the North, the South-South (Excluding Akwa Iboma dn Cross River) comes next as far as shameless human worshiping is concerned. This is the only place where criminals are celebrated in the open even by people in the highest political offices. It's shameful how the most celebrated people from these places are either militants or thieving politicians.

your unjust system in Nigeria made them militants and so-called criminals. their front and back yards, home abode, are under occupation since the 1970s.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by theSpark(m): 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
All these party up and down who has seen the celebrant? Birthday wey celebrant no dey
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by dragonking3: 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
bettercreature:

bettercreature:
We Dont celebrate thiefs and hooligans in southwest
Shut up there you this bloody liar. Yorubas are the number 1 when it comes to celebrating criminals and corrupt leaders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by dragonking3: 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
Zaitoon:
Shameless youths lipsrsealed
When they are so lazy to work and wants free money.

Awon olopolo kukuru.
Am sure you guys were Lazy and wanted free money when you were celebrating bode George. Ode oshi

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by dragonking3: 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
Afam4eva:
I think after the North, the South-South (Excluding Akwa Iboma dn Cross River) comes next as far as shameless human worshiping is concerned. This is the only place where criminals are celebrated in the open even by people in the highest political offices. It's shameful how the most celebrated people from these places are either militants or thieving politicians.
My friend keep shut. Wasn't the like of Bode George celebrated in SW? Why didn't you condemn them? Shior

http://thenet.ng/2017/04/bode-george-former-ex-convict-turns-lagos-role-model/

4 Likes

Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by debbie223(f): 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
Wow!From NPA to Bendel Estate?Una get liver oo how much tompolo pay una?

Abeg where indomie redemption centre dey o warri people i don get the complete letters na 2 collect my 150k na im b d next option
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by skedman(m): 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
emu22:

Make we hear,when jagaban celebrated his birthday didn't u celebrate,abi u want say d Oga na angel tinubu?
you are big fool for comparing jagaban with a mere criminal
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
Afam4eva:

It is a big issue in The Niger Delta- courtesy of the Ijaws. The Ibibio/Efik are by far more educated than the rest of the lot so of course they have better precedent to follow. The Ijaws are the bane of the region. Bunch of selfish twats who connived with Huasas to dispossess Igbos,Ikwerres in the region and now are feigning friendship with the very groups they despise all because they want relevance and power. Nonsense !!

Granted Tompolo cannot be arrested( because of the collateral damage) but damn, must one go out on the street to celebrate a mass murderer?? Celebrate thieving politicians? hmmm, maybe ..but a confirmed killer/militant/thief/cultist?!!?!? That is on a different level.

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by kardinalz: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
bettercreature:
and BODE GEORGE is form lagoon bah?
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by factwriter(m): 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
unfortunately you are right.
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by Zaitoon: 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
dragonking3:
Am sure you guys were part and wanted free money when you were celebrating bode George. Ode oshi
Iwo ni ode, oponu, didinrin, omugo etc

I don't celebrate mediocrity and foolishness in any form.
now Bleep off my mentions because it seems you mentally deranged
undecided
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by Coolgent(m): 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
Militants in broad daylight lipsrsealed celebratin their fellow terrorist
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by gegee(m): 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
Afam4eva:
one man's criminal is another man's freedom fighter and saviour. So no one cares what u think man

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by subsurface: 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
Why the beaf and jealousy na... was tinubu aka Tinubu and abacha plus ibb not celebrated by their own people.. why will ND not celebrate theirs.. after all thief na thief weather u loot state or federal or bust pipeline..
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by dragonking3: 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
Zaitoon:
Iwo ni ode, oponu, didinrin, omugo etc

I don't celebrate mediocrity and foolishness in any form.
now Bleep off my mentions because it seems you mentally deranged
undecided
Shut the fvck up motherfucker. You and your Afonja slave brothers are the number 1 in celebrating mediocrity, foolishness and criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by Teflon5(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
There is something called freedom of expression
Leave them be pls

Yes but you have to express urself in a decent manners
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
Teflon5:

Yes but you have to express urself in a decent manners
..and what was so indecent about what they did?
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by chrisnice11: 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
emu22:

why do people always say that d s.s celebrates criminals,they are our own so we gats celebrate dem.show me one region that doesn't ave a criminal.Everybody na thief na say dem Neva catch u.one way or d oda we all Dom steal.fact

Who be this self
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by mario383: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
weedtheweeds:
Lack of civilization is really a problem to many obtuse Nigerians. These guys will never be invited to the cool indoor parties. Parading with banners is just vacuous when there are media outlets and celebrities who can do the job with prestige for some cash. Apparently, they look more like people mourning a dead. How will these men tell their children what they are out in the sun doing?
When will we ever be civilized?
The sad truth about hanging out with our 9ja people is they will want to force you to accept their ways of doing things when you can see clearer.
seriously under the influence pf pains
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by gbegemaster(m): 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
Abegi. Warri is quiet.

I pass the ekuemi and e nor be like say anything dey happen sef

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by mario383: 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
Afam4eva:
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by mario383: 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
Afam4eva:
But some of the most popular old thieves like Thieffnubu just celebrated too. So what is the difference?
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by Afam4eva(m): 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
mario383:
But some of the most popular old thieves like Thieffnubu just celebrated too. So what is the difference?
The difference is that despite the fact that there's really no difference between Tinubu and Ibori, the latter has been convicted while the former hasn't. Besides, you don't see people trooping to the streets to celebrate Tinubu. it's agreed that all over the country, some people worship tieves and politicans but what i see in the Niger Delta is absolutely ridiculous and shameless to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by coputa(m): 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
Afam4eva:
Nigeria has been celebrating mediocrity since independence,it's not peculiar to a particular tribe or region..All these came about because of the lopsided structure that is operated by the Nigerian state,it brought about different pressure groups fighting for self determination.Niger Delta for example,if not for people like Asari Mujahid Dokubo and Government Ekpemukpolo(Tompolo)The oil producing states/communities wouldn't have gotten the attention it now enjoys from the centre.NDDC,DESOPADEC,NIGER DELTA MINISTRY,and Above all the Amnesty programme,which has empowered hundreds of youths in the region are some of the benefits that came from the struggle.Tompolo has empowered many youths in the region,so much so that he's looked at as a freedom fighter,messiah and a legend and not what others thinks,especially those that criminally benefited from the oil wealth without a drop of it in their soil.

4 Likes

Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by BABANGBALI: 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
We always roll out drums to celebrate criminals in Nigeria
Re: Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri by OreMI22: 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
One word: DEFIANCE!

Buhari where is your army? maybe the Buhari sef don kpai grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Betta Edu Joins APC, Launches Campaign For National Women Leader / Full List Of New Abia State Commissioners And Their Portfolios : / EFCC Detains Ex-Governor Akpabio Again Over Alleged Multi-Billion Naira Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.