Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

I, Davido And Wizkid Rules The Music Industry Says Tekno - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I, Davido And Wizkid Rules The Music Industry Says Tekno (484 Views)

Davido And Tiwa Savage Make Nomination List Of 2018 BET Awards ( List) / 5 Trending Topics For January In The Nigeria Music Industry / Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I, Davido And Wizkid Rules The Music Industry Says Tekno by Lifestyleof9ja(m): 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
The RARA crooner, took to twitter to make the claim tweeting that himself, Davido and Wizkid, are the three artistes, ruling the music scene at the moment.
He tweeted:
Tekno OBO Wizzy rule the game period
TEKNOOFFICIAL
@alhajitekno
This came after a fan tweeted that the three are the hottest in Africa.
@wizkidayo @iam_davido n
@alhajitekno are the hottest in Africa right now. #AfricaToTheWorld
Da Real Son Of MERCY
@charlesphilipk2
So guys, how many agree to Tekno’s declaration?

(1) (Reply)

Name The Song That Has The Most Potential To Get You In The Mood / Birthday invite to all Nairalanders / Sterlyn Simon Kills Rick Ross' Stay Scheming beat. Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.