Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

I Love Konga But Prefer Jumia - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Love Konga But Prefer Jumia (377 Views)

How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store / The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal / Who Wants To Become A Konga Affiliate And Start Making Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love Konga But Prefer Jumia by Falz2017: 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
Who doesn’t shop online now,it is so much easier for us and although it pack higher fee, it is still a better way. But why do I prefer Jumia over Konga. The only reason I love Konga is because I knew it first over the latter Jumia.

The key word you should watch out for here is innovation and I will try to explain why Jumia has it.

Jumia knows how to run a long term business cos the introduced sub businesses and they seem to perform great. Take JumiaFood for instance, it is getting to the top of the chat.

Jumia advertises at all section which explains why they have a higher alexa rating than Konga. The marketers fo a solid job advertising this online mall.

Jumia has also perfected the art of collaboration. If you didn’t notice, it now has international market in which good from the USA can be shopped direct from Nigeria.

And that is the real definition of innovation.
Re: I Love Konga But Prefer Jumia by eezeribe(m): 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
OK

(1) (Reply)

Haulage Contract / Ebook on Unlimited Active Email Addresses And Strategy For Your Click Bank / Who Buys Airtime Here And At What % Did You Pay Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.