Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,031 members, 7,845,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics (22109 Views)

See Moment Sanwo-Olu Signs The Order On VIO, LASTMA & LAWMA, Tours Alausa - Pics / Taskforce Brutalise Otodo Gbame Residents Protesting Illegal Eviction By Ambode / Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics by point5: 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
E pain me shaaa...

Re: Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics by helphelp: 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
Positive outcome I hope

1 Like

Re: Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics by Philinho(m): 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
only God can handle politicians not humans
Re: Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics by bakynes(m): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
femijay8271:
If I tell una say we blacks we never mature for anything, una go talk say I no know wetin I dey talk, abi? common alternative, them no fit provide for dis people them.

1.Are they Indigenes of Lagos, that LASG should provide alternative housing for them?

2.They built shanties on water

3. The govt have been serving them notice since 2014, they have refused to leave

4. How many of them pay taxes?

5. How do you know they voted for Ambode, besides they are Ijaw so they most likely will vote for PDP Jonathan.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics by bossrillboss: 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
bakynes:

1.Are they Indigenes of Lagos, that LASG should provide alternative housing for them?

3. The govt have been serving them notice since 2014, they have refused to leave

5. How do you know they voted for Ambode, besides they are Ijaw so they most likely will vote for PDP Jonathan.
...suffering and smiling...guy I pity u sha

2 Likes

Re: Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics by smileyoo: 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
i wish this change affected only those that voted for apc, it would 've served them well, bt unfortunately we 're all in the mess together. just hope it 'll enable us to learn how to vote based on issues, instead of sentiments. bt seriously speaking, i love the way apc is teaching us some lessons even though in harsh way.
Re: Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics by bakynes(m): 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
bossrillboss:
...suffering and smiling...guy I pity u sha
Pity yourself, I have said it times without number a lot of people are better off in their respective home town than living like Pigs in Lagos.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics by GloryCardinal(m): 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
And so because he is a governor and his family is rich he want to make the poor masses become poorer na me talk am come and beat me am in my house now
Re: Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics by femijay8271(m): 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
bakynes:

Mr Man, u are just saying trash.

2 Likes

Re: Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics by bakynes(m): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
femijay8271:

Mr Man, u are just saying trash.
Am sure you are a poor and illiterate man. There is nothing wrong in been poor but why must the govt look at people building shanties on water and pollute those waters. There are ghettos on land in Lagos Like Ajegunle for them to rent a one room apartment there,at least the govt hasn't gone there to demolish any houses there.

Been poor doesn't mean you should consistute a nuisance and dirtiness.

4 Likes

Re: Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics by femijay8271(m): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
bakynes:

Am sure you are a poor and illiterate man. There is nothing wrong in been poor but why must the govt look at people building shanties on water and pollute those waters. There are ghettos on land in Lagos Like Ajegunle for them to rent a one room apartment there,at least the govt hasn't gone there to demolish any houses there.

Been poor doesn't mean you should consistute a nuisance and dirtiness.

U are just a slowpoke, Mr know it all, put urself in there condition first before u write those rubbish. Ode.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics by bakynes(m): 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
femijay8271:

U are just a slowpoke, Mr know it all, put urself in there condition first before u write those rubbish. Ode.
Mumu you know nothing, I don't need to put myself in their shoes because I will rather squat in a house, rent a one room or go back to my home town if I was in their shoes than build shanties on water and pollute the waters. Poor man's mentality is how you reason.

If you live in Lagos you will know the foul smell that comes from those shanties, they don't have toilets, they poo in the water and pile up waste on the water is that decent for any human? that's air pollution,each time I pass through those areas the foul smell that comes from there is unbearable.

Is not a must to live in Lagos, some people are better off in their hometown and villages rather than live like pigs and you expect development. Na only them be poor people for Lagos, cheap one room apartment no dey for AJ city or outskirts of Lagos, abeg free yourself from illiteracy mentality.

8 Likes

Re: Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics by mickeymimi: 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
I wish Ambode will come out and address the situation...
Very sad...no alternative....why cant Govt help them...African leaders are just bad.. even if they are refugees in Lagos ... they dont deserve to be treated like that.....when we go abroad and they start deporting us and treating us like monkeys we start to complain......and claiming right ... when we dont even have rights in our country......see what we have reducd our own citizens to....no human right...
it is just a shame the whole world is watching.....they will grab the land ... and sell it for millions after renovation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL7xwzsfo00

1 Like

Re: Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics by jullty: 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
shocked cool

Re: Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics by femijay8271(m): 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
bakynes:

Mumu you know nothing, I don't need to put myself in their shoes because I will rather squat in a house, rent a one room or go back to my home town if I was in their shoes than build shanties on water and pollute the waters. Poor man's mentality is how you reason.

If you live in Lagos you will know the foul smell that comes from those shanties, they don't have toilets, they poo in the water and pile up waste on the water is that decent for any human? that's air pollution,each time I pass through those areas the foul smell that comes from there is unbearable.

Is not a must to live in Lagos, some people are better off in their hometown and villages rather than live like pigs and you expect development. Na only them be poor people for Lagos, cheap one room apartment no dey for AJ city or outskirts of Lagos, abeg free yourself from illiteracy mentality.

u are reasoning tru ur Anus, those people av bin dere before Ambode, so tell me, where d u want them to start from huh? people like u are just heartless and gt no sympathy. u know d current situation of d country and u know how things are running right now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics by SmartMugu: 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
tstx:
Ebele. lol
Hmmmm. Let me think......Former president of the United States of Nigeria.. grin Great man.
Re: Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics by SmartMugu: 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
tstx:
Ebele. lol
Hmmmm. Let me think......Former president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.. grin Great man. What next? I won! Yay!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics by lailo: 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
damilolammm:
See how the people who voted for change are now suffering the change undecided
Nigeria cry

AGAIN, WATCH COSSY SQUEEZE ORANGES IN NEW VIDEO
Wu told u they voted 4 change??These are mostly Ijaw people and possibly they voted for PDP/Jonathan.Stop saying what u don't know.

1 Like

Re: Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics by lailo: 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
tstx:
Goodluck
the bastard that couldn't better the lots of his people in 10 years in power but leave them at the mercy of lagos state as outcasts/rrefugees.

3 Likes

Re: Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics by bakynes(m): 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
femijay8271:

u are reasoning tru ur Anus, those people av bin dere before Ambode, so tell me, where d u want them to start from huh? people like u are just heartless and gt no sympathy. u know d current situation of d country and u know how things are running right now.
Yes they have been there before Ambode came arnd but that is no excuse to live like pigs because of the economic situation,am sure if they maintained clean and hygienic environment the state govt wouldn't have demolished the place but with the filt of refuse and poo been piled up there, is no decent way to live, it's an eye sore and humans whether poor or not should not be living like that.

I am quite sure they have been serving them notice for a long time those people just refuse to do the right thing.

I boarded a BRT bus to the island today and everyone couldn't help but cover their noses as we passed a similar shantie community on water like otodo gbame.

2 Likes

Re: Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics by Nasa28(m): 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
lailo:

the bastard that couldn't better the lots of his people in 10 years in power but leave them at the mercy of lagos state as outcasts/rrefugees.

10 years in power.

I think you need a refresher course on history

1 Like

Re: Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics by Emerituz(m): 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
damilolammm:
See how the people who voted for change are now suffering the change undecided
Nigeria cry

AGAIN, WATCH COSSY SQUEEZE ORANGES IN NEW VIDEO
How are you so sure they voted for change?
Re: Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics by Emerituz(m): 11:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
tstx:
That day will never come in Nigeria
Maybe you are underestimating the power of common men.
Re: Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics by jornie(m): 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
This April promo is specially designed for SMEs. You can get your business a website for as low as 20k !
This promo is brought to you by Horatis.com
Re: Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics by unitysheart(m): 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
When we said we dont vote people called us foolish.
What can be more foolishbthan electing a man/woman who will compound your problems

JW?
Re: Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics by ademusiwa3r: 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lagmg]
Re: Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics by femijay8271(m): 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
bakynes:

Yes they have been there before Ambode came arnd but that is no excuse to live like pigs because of the economic situation,am sure if they maintained clean and hygienic environment the state govt wouldn't have demolished the place but with the filt of refuse and poo been piled up there, is no decent way to live, it's an eye sore and humans whether poor or not should not be living like that.

I am quite sure they have been serving them notice for a long time those people just refuse to do the right thing.

I boarded a BRT bus to the island today and everyone couldn't help but cover their noses as we passed a similar shantie community on water like otodo gbame.

well, its just a pity but since they are protesting, let see what they will for them.
Re: Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics by montezz(f): 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
fatdick:
I'm speechless.
Life is just not fair. Too full of uncertainties. A thin line between wealth and poverty. In this part of the world, you had better not be on the poverty side cos the wealthy and powerful takes all.
Hmmmm
Re: Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
the coward governor wont come out lai lai, even when women came to protest infront of his office over women rights, the nigga didnt come out nor send anyo e to address them.
Re: Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics by Trexnemesis(m): 12:15am On Apr 13, 2017
Una come from different villages and languages enter city.
Una see piece of land in city, you just build a shack/shed on top without papers or approval and call am ancestral home! Owner say comot I wan use land. Una go carry signboard dey protest. Shebi when una tire everybody go find im level nah.

5 Likes

Re: Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics by Trexnemesis(m): 12:25am On Apr 13, 2017
Chikeluba25:
Ambode is working. Make una sleep for him office since that is what he want

Di person wey sleep, na him go wake up and waka go home.

1 Like

Re: Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics by Flaghouse1: 2:46am On Apr 13, 2017
bakynes:

DUMB QUESTIONS !!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Many Are Dead': Soldier Fighting Boko Haram For 3 Years Thanks God / Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. / Ondo State Govt Partners With German Firm To Build $1.1billion Medical City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.