Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 (78366 Views)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 16th April 2017 / Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur: FA Cup (4 - 2) On 22nd April 2017 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona :El Clasico (2 - 3) On 23rd April 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by sweet7oyin(m): 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
Seanjay:

OKAY CONTINUE WAILING YOUR REWARD IS IN HEAVEN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol funny guy...... not in dey dere Ronaldo dey ball o

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by CeeKay17: 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
Adminisher:

In what way is this second one offside?
Marcello ran through defenders to get to that position. It is a running and kicking game, remember.
Obviously a lot of people don't understand the offside rule properly. Even when you are clear of the last defender, you have to be level with the ball to receive a pass. Otherwise Ronaldo could have just waited at the goalline for Marcelo to pass to him.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by CeeKay17: 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
Seanjay:

my brother it obvious that you dont know the meaning of offside.. where you were before ball is played doesnt count it is where you are present when the ball was played that matters, CR7 was off before the ball was played and when Ramos actually played the ball he was back in onside.. so thats why the goaline linesman didnt raise the flag.... so simple and the second goal how do you expect that to be offside in a two to beat one play where do you expect ronaldo to be behind hummels.. and besides tonight Bayern played no shxt in the game imagine how they come by their two goal.. one penalty and one own goal is that a performance of a good side, lets forget about the offside and sending off bruohaha Real Madrid was a better team tonight and they make effort and thats why there were people to score those offside you are claiming at least if ronaldo isnt present there they wont have scored those goals...
how can you say that is not offside? Did you listen to the commentary during the match? Do you listen to football pundits? Do you read articles? The offside is not even debatable sef. Let's be honest, Madrid is not paying any of us, so no need to be biased. And the fact that Bayern played poorly, doesn't mean the referee should be the one to determine the outcome of a game. So that's not a valid point.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Seanjay(m): 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
CeeKay17:

how can you say that is not offside? Did you listen to the commentary during the match? Do you listen to football pundits? Do you read articles? The offside is not even debatable sef. Let's be honest, Madrid is not paying any of us, so no need to be biased. And the fact that Bayern played poorly, doesn't mean the referee should be the one to determine the outcome of a game. So that's not a valid point.

is not the referee that determined the match but Madrid effort to win the match cause if there is no effort whatever you guys are complaining today wont be there and you never can tell football is a game of luck at least they were also awarded a penalty which is not penalty in the first leg and no one is shouting referee then so why shouting now that the same is been done to them ?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by LIVIS: 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
Suspect33:
bro the camp nou is the home of impossiblities, but that aside, do you have any idea what lewandowski has in store for madrid? grin grin, if madrid qualify, i will post my GF nudes grin grin

bros we are waiting

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by seuncyrus(m): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
obinna58:

Barca gonna tear them apart, not a big task, they did it against PSG
let's wait and see
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by justicejay(m): 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
Reference:

Kroos is a bigger game player. The guy has seen it all, done it all for club and country. Highest paid German player of all time.
Am not analysis their past games. Just based on yesterday game. Modric didn't make any back pass nevertheless didn't misplace any pass or loss a ball. He was accurate
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Konami94: 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
Seanjay:

they were also awarded a penalty which is not penalty in the first leg and no one is shouting referee then so why shouting now that the same is been done to them ?
Because the penalty that was awarded in the 1st leg was missed and it didn't change the outcome of the game. Madrid deserved to win no doubt, but the game was in Bayern's favor when the referee intervened with his decisions. Firstly the Vidal red card which wasn't even a foul, secondly the Ronaldo 2nd goal was offside by a meter. Madrid was the better team, but the game was still 50-50 till he tilted it in Madrid's favor. I'm not saying he did it on purpose, I don't believe in that. I know it was a honest mistake, but its sad when a team loses a match like that.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Beejay1117(m): 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
SpicyMimi:

Why do they hate Spanish teams? Hummmmm
it's normal for you to hate your bane na

who like doom?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Suspect33(m): 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Suspect33 madrid eyaff qualify o......where is your gehfriend nudes
madrid did not qualify, uefadrid did
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Seanjay(m): 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
Konami94:

Because the penalty that was awarded in the 1st leg was missed and it didn't change the outcome of the game. Madrid deserved to win no doubt, but the game was in Bayern's favor when the referee intervened with his decisions. Firstly the Vidal red card which wasn't even a foul, secondly the Ronaldo 2nd goal was offside by a meter. Madrid was the better team, but the game was still 50-50 till he tilted it in Madrid's favor. I'm not saying he did it on purpose, I don't believe in that. I know it was a honest mistake, but its sad when a team loses a match like that.

Well there is nothing me and you can do about what has happened so lets just take it as ref mistake and move on sir.... thank you my nigga
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by LesbianBoy(m): 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
Suspect33:
madrid did not qualify, uefadrid did

Who you dey tell that one? Ordinary promise you cannor keep.....

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Oluwaremythe(m): 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
EmeraldKing7:
.God blessed messi with talent to succeed while he blessed ronaldo with luck
;Dclown talks undecided
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by edimolu(m): 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lol☺
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by CountCarter(m): 9:54pm On May 10, 2017
seuncyrus:

let's wait and see
...indeed
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 by Martinez39(m): 1:10am On Feb 20, 2019
Suspect33:
UCL Prediction... Bayern beat madrid 3 - 0, barcelona beat juventus 5 - 1, barcelona face atletico in the finals and win 4 - 1, barcelona wins treble again, messi wins balon dor, ronaldo wins diving d'or.. Quote me at the end of the season.... Forca Barcáááááá cool cool
Congratulations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.