Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

I Need A Logistics Company That Can Ship Within Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Logistics Company That Can Ship Within Nigeria (1716 Views)

I Need Someone That Can Ship Products From China To Nigeria / Need Experienced Shipping Company Who Can Ship Goods From Nigeria To Abroad / I Need A Logistics Company That Can Ship From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Logistics Company That Can Ship Within Nigeria by prettytasha(f): 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
Is there any genuine logistics company that can ship within Nigeria and also help in paying seller and checking condition of goods on behalf of the client in Nigeria ?
Re: I Need A Logistics Company That Can Ship Within Nigeria by SoftP(m): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
Efe base on logistics company
Re: I Need A Logistics Company That Can Ship Within Nigeria by prettytasha(f): 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
SoftP:
Efe base on logistics company
funny , but this is serious smiley
Re: I Need A Logistics Company That Can Ship Within Nigeria by Activityj(m): 11:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
prettytasha:
Is there any genuine logistics company that can ship within Nigeria and also help in paying seller and checking condition of goods on behalf of the client in Nigeria ?
I understand where you are driving at. I was once in your shoes that I had to travel from Abia to Rivers state just to deliver my goods. I went to many logistic companies and they said they don't do pay on delivery services. This calls for an emanation of logistic companies that ship within Nigeria and receive payment on behalf of the seller and even authenticate goods for client! Business opportunity for those that have 500k and above, you can start this venture today and I know you won't regret it.
Re: I Need A Logistics Company That Can Ship Within Nigeria by prettytasha(f): 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
Activityj:
I understand where you are driving at. I was once in your shoes that I had to travel from Abia to Rivers state just to deliver my goods. I went to many logistic companies and they said they don't do pay on delivery services. This calls for an emanation of logistic companies that ship within Nigeria and receive payment on behalf of the seller and even authenticate goods for client! Business opportunity for those that have 500k and above, you can start this venture today and I know you won't regret it.
yes that's true we need something like that .
Re: I Need A Logistics Company That Can Ship Within Nigeria by EnterPRO: 11:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
Visit kos dot ng or ace dot ng
Re: I Need A Logistics Company That Can Ship Within Nigeria by etonslogistics: 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
@ OP kindly forward d following details 2 me, dn we can take it up from dia
1. what's d nature of d goods? 2. what type of vehicle u would b needing? 3. ur contract or MO for d logistics.
etonslogistics@gmail.com 08023614090
Re: I Need A Logistics Company That Can Ship Within Nigeria by owelle22(m): 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
prettytasha:

Yes

You can send me a mail or call 08068377512 for further discussion.
Re: I Need A Logistics Company That Can Ship Within Nigeria by asids55: 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
Activityj:

you quoted me
Re: I Need A Logistics Company That Can Ship Within Nigeria by emaculate99: 8:01pm On May 11, 2017
owelle22:

Yes

You can send me a mail or call 08068377512 for further discussion.

I called your number.
Re: I Need A Logistics Company That Can Ship Within Nigeria by emeliaingram: 5:24am On Jun 16, 2017
In that case i just want to suggest a company, a logistics company that can help you with that. I recommend you to try BR International Logistics, the company caters a lot of services with regards to logistics and you can get an affordable quote from them. You can ask some question and inquire. I hope this will help.

Regards,
Emelia Ingram
BR International 3pl Logistics
http://www.brint.com.au/
Re: I Need A Logistics Company That Can Ship Within Nigeria by safetyatmaketin(m): 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
yes, there are logestics, i can help you on that, email: safetyatmaketing@gmail.com
prettytasha:
Re: I Need A Logistics Company That Can Ship Within Nigeria by safetyatmaketin(m): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
yes, there are logestics, i can help you on that, email: safetyatmaketing@gmail.com
prettytasha:
asids55:

you quoted me
international logestics, email: safetyatmaketing@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Logistics Company That Can Ship Within Nigeria by rosalieene(f): 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: I Need A Logistics Company That Can Ship Within Nigeria by Elvis4real28: 1:30am On Aug 07, 2017
Trustenable Nigeria Limited is a registered company with cac , the company is diversified into , Trustenable Logistics , Trustenable Real estate , Trustenable Agro and Trustenable Autos .. Trustenable Nigeria limited is a fast growing company with their head office in Lagos , Nigeria .
Office address : Suite 105 , Pearl plaza , Ajiwe , Ajah , Lagos
Telephone : +2348118050111 , +2347011236647
Email address: trustenableltd@gmail.com, info@trustenable.com
or
visit www.trustenable.com for more

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does A Bag Of Oloyin Beans Cost? / Crackrevenue Account With $45 Available For Sale / Urgent: Can You Build A Trading Algorithm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.